As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Bulb #ad
8 Quarts, Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Phalaenopsis mix. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth.
2. Kenzoplants #ad
ZZ Plants, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Aloe Vera, 2 Quarts, Professional Potting Soil, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, Spider Plant, Snake Plant, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants #adKenzoplants #ad
- Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
This will feed up to a few months. All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, spider plants, vegetables, snake plants, herbs for fast root development, flowers, ZZ plants, making your plants bloom and grow.
Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, making plants' care much easier.
Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, 4 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants. Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry. Easy to storage and reusing.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips.
Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant.
4. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers. Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
Contains 4 quarts. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
5. Wonder Soil #ad
Mycorrhizae, Wonder Soil | Premium Organic Potting Soil Mix. Nutrient Rich Coco Coir Expands 3 Lbs Bag to 12 Quarts of Indoor Outdoor Garden Soil & Top Soil for Plants. Incl Worm Castings, Perlite. #adWonder Soil #ad
- A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed indoor potting soil & garden soil for outdoor plants expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space. Pre-mixed & ready to use organic potting mix … pre-mixed and ready to use organic potting soil and garden soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your planting soil dry and safe! Simply transplant your desired plants into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil premium organic potting soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, and more! Grow your plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, mycorrhizae, kelp, water saving polymers, all natural, perlite, family and pet safe!.
6. Baby Violets #ad
Orchid Plant Potting Soil Mix Peat Moss & Perlite 3 Cups / 1 Quart from Baby Violets #adBaby Violets #ad
- Not dense, provides extra drainage and is chemically inert and sterile. Soil is hand blended fresh. This is a lightweight, compressed or compacted. This is a lightweight, USA. The perlite super coarse, compressed or compacted.
To use this mix, mix 1 cup soil with 2 cups water and blend with fingers and mix till soil is no longer dry and is moist. The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
Custom blend soil from baby violets prepared in maryland, airy soil mix. Soil is packed in a resealable clear plastic poly zip bag. The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
Then use the soil to re-pot your plant. There are no extra additives to this potting mix and no fertilizers. One bag of soil can fill, 10 2" pots or 5 3" pots or 2 4" pots. 3 cups / 1 quart of orchid plant potting soil mix. Soil is packed in a resealable clear poly zip bag. Soil contains 50% peat moss & 50% perlite.
7. Burpee #ad
8 quart, Burpee Organic Premium Potting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- Omri listed for Organic use. Enriched with Burpee plant food. Perfect for container and raised bed gardening, this growing mix feeds plants instantly and provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months.
Formulated with coconut coir, a sustainable and renewable resource, that helps maintain moisture between watering's for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Burpee organic premium growing mix is enriched with Burpee plant food for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants, Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts, Orchid Potting Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids. This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, works well and won't cause root rot.
No food or chemicals added. Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, perlite sponge rock and pine bark. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form.
9. rePotme #ad
RePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix, Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. A brand you can trust. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot.
10. Southside Plants #ad
Organic Orchid Bark, Large 3/4", 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Vanda #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, peat, charcoal, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
3/4" size bark chips 12-18mm are great for repotting medium and large orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.