As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Estwing #ad
Estwing Camper's Axe, 16" Hatchet with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip, E44A #adEstwing #ad
- Outdoor versitility - Perfect for chopping logs, small trees & branches or splitting firewood & kindling. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available.
Heavy duty sheath - Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge. Made in the usa – our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel. Genuine leather grip – hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish.
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
2. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super 36" Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs. Item weight: 5. 85 pounds. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control. Lifetime warranty. Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood.
Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat. Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
3. WilFiks #ad
Fiberglass Shock Reduction Handle with Anti-Slip Grip, WilFiks Chopping Axe, Forged Carbon Steel Heat Treated Hand Maul Tool, 15” Camping Outdoor Hatchet for Wood Splitting and Kindling #adWilFiks #ad
- Ideal for campers, Logs, preparing wood for bonfires and garden work. Ergonomic design: our hatched is designed with a shock Absorbing Anti Slip Grip, Cold Resistant Ergonomic Shaped Fiberglass Handle which will reduce the strain on your hand, resists slipping and adds comfort.
Easy to use: our wood chopping axe is designed for easy chopping of Firewood, hikers, outdoor activities, Kindling and Branches. The weighted Wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze. The good balance between head and shaft creates a superior Camping Axe for safe, comfortable and efficient use.
After use, simply apply the rubber protective cover and hang the Hatchet from the hole that is featured for easy and convenient storage. Durable construction: the forged carbon steel heat treated blade which improves its density and makes the axe more durable produces smooth, and quick splits and stays sharp longer than traditional axes.
Easy storage: the blade comes with a rubber protective Sheath for safe storage and transport. The optimized blade geometry is designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. You can count on this Hand Axe to deliver superior, sharp, long lasting performance. Resharpenable blade: the chopping blade features a fully polished Finished Edge which can easily be resharpened with a file.
4. Cold Steel #ad
Cold Steel Trail Boss Axe, 27 Inch #adCold Steel #ad
- Hawk length: 6 1/2 - Inch. Overall length: 26 - Inch. Steel: drop forged 1055 Carbon. Drop forged 1055 Carbon Steel. Primary edge: 4 1/2 - Inch. Handle: American Hickory. Weight: 2. 70 lbs.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|
5. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch 751110-1003 #adFiskars #ad
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles.
Ideal for splitting wood splitting face or driving wedges and stakes driving face.
Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand. Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Full lifetime.
6. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna 13 in. Wooden Handle Hatchet #adHusqvarna #ad
- Premium 1. 32 lbs. Includes proposition 65 labeling for California. Comes with a leather edge cover. Hatchet is designed for one-handed use on light wood cutting. Made with hickory and Swedish steel. Made in Sweden. Hand-forged axe head.
7. BRUFER Quality Products #ad
BRUFER 203651-3 Hatchet Axe with Genuine Hickory Wood Handle 600g 21oz #adBRUFER Quality Products #ad
- Head weight: 600 grams or 21 ounces. Drop-forged carbon steel head with GENUINE HICKORY WOOD HANDLE. Popular camp axe for sport or home and gardening use and also for AXE THROWING.
Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and steel wedge to secure fastening. Total length is 14-1/2" with a blade length of 4".
8. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
Forged Carbon Steel Blade, and Hickory Wooden Handle 2746, CRKT Freyr Axe: Outdoor Axe with Deep Beard Design #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Hot forged 1055 Carbon Steel. Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details. Tennessee Hickory Handle. Prominent Useful Beard Design.
9. Husqvarna #ad
596271201, Husqvarna 20 in. Wooden Curved Carpenter Axe, Orange/Gray #adHusqvarna #ad
- Made in Sweden. Comes with a leather edge cover. Includes proposition 65 labeling for California. Premium hand-forged carpenter’s axe head. Made with hickory and Swedish steel. Axe is designed for fine control during carpentry projects.
10. Estwing #ad
12" Camping Hatchet with Forged Steel Construction & Genuine Leather Grip, Estwing Sportsman's Axe, E14A #adEstwing #ad
- Genuine leather grip – hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Made in the usa – our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel.
Heavy duty sheath – includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge. Outdoor versitility – perfect of chopping logs, small trees & branches or splitting firewood & kindling.