As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Birds Nest Fern Japanese Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Identified by their flat, crinkly or wavy fronds. Bird's nest ferns are non-poisonous plants and safe for humans, dogs and cats. As a houseplant, the plant can be affixed to planks and hung on a wall.
They get their name because center of the plant resembles a bird's nest. This item does not shio to California. The bird's nest fern grows on tree trunks or buildings. Grows in medium to low indirect light.
2. House Plant Shop #ad
4" Pot, Low Light House Plant, Live Plant, FREE Care Guide, Bird's Nest 'Nidus' Fern #adHouse Plant Shop #ad
- Includes: 1 bird's nest 'Nidus' Fern in a 4 inch pot with care guide. House plant: great indoor house plant that can even thrive in low light rooms. Easy care: ferns are easy to care for and will live for years.
Fast shipping: your plants include expedited shipping ensuring a healthy vibrant plant arrives at your doorstep. Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants.
3. LIVETRENDS #ad
LIVETRENDS/Urban Jungle Fern Birds Nest in 6-inch Grower Pot, Live Plant #adLIVETRENDS #ad
- Allow excess water to drain and allow the soil to slightly dry between waterings. The bird's nest fern is named for the shape of its growth pattern.
Fertilizer: apply a balanced houseplant fertilizer at half strength once every other month during warm growing months. The bird's nest fern is tropical epiphytic plant, meaning it has the unique ability to grow on organic surfaces.
Light: Medium indirect sunlight. Live plant: 6" birds Nest Fern in Plastic Growpot. Water: water the soil until damp. The plant's erect leaves grow from its core which can vary from flat to crinkly fronds. Sunlight Exposure: Partial Sun.
|Manufacturer||The Urban Jungle #ad|
|Model||/Urban Jungle Fern Birds Nest|
4. WHITE FLOWER FARM #ad
White Flower Farm Bird’s Nest Fern ‘Crissie’, Live House Plant in Woven Basket #adWHITE FLOWER FARM #ad
- Easy care: bird’s nest fern grows best in filtered or indirect sunlight. Woven basket included: the bird’s nest Fern is shipped in a 8½” wide x 7” tall woven basket. Home decor: this indoor house plant looks beautiful throughout the home, especially when hung in a large pot or as a decorative centerpiece.
Water you plant as necessary to keep the potting mix evenly moist but not soggy. White flower farm: white flower Farm helps gardeners succeed by supplying top quality plant material, comprehensive cultural information, and superior customer service.
Bird’s nest fern: this gleaming plant offers a bit of fascination for any plant enthusiast. An east or north facing window is ideal. The asplenium antiquum ‘crissie’ house plant forms a jade green mound, with new fronds emerging as small, bright green curls in the center of the plant.
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant Fern, Japanese Bird's Nest Fern, Asplenium Nidus #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Even better is the fact that a bird’s nest fern plant makes an excellent low light houseplant. These ferns are often grown for their crinkly leaves and the light they receive will affect how crinkled the leaves are. It is also occasionally called a crow’s nest fern. However, another important aspect of bird’s nest fern care is its watering.
Bird’s nest fern is an epiphytic fern, like tree trunks or buildings. Bird’s nest ferns Asplenium nidus are identified by their flat, wavy or crinkly fronds. Under ideal circumstances, part of the reason that bird’s nest fern makes an ideal houseplant is that it will tolerate soil that dries out from time to time.
A bird’s nest fern that receives more light, will have more crinkled leaves, for example, while one that receives less light will have flatter leaves. The bird’s nest fern plant gets its name from the fact that the center of the plant resembles a bird’s nest.
Bird’s nest ferns grow best in medium to low indirect light. When you buy it as a houseplant, which means in the wild it typically grows on other things, it will be planted in a container, but it can be affixed to planks and hung on a wall much like staghorn ferns. In addition to light, but not wet, all ferns would like to have consistently moist, soil. The bird’s nest fern is an example of a fern that defies our preconceived ideas of what a fern should look like. Packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
6. AchmadAnam #ad
Live Plant, House Plant Plant, 4" Pot, Asplenium Nidus Campio, Easy House Plant, OlymbicStore, Champion Bird's Nest Fern #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Add to your house plant collection. Keep evenly moist. Easy to grow. Prefers bright, indirect light. Immediate shipping.
7. Costa Farms #ad
Direct From Farm, 2-Pack, Premium Live Boston Fern Hanging Basket, Costa Farms Home Décor #adCosta Farms #ad
- That's all there is to it! Beautify your home. Water enough to keep the soil moist. Enjoy quality grown by hand by the expert growers and horticulturists at Costa Farms, you'll love how lush and full these plants are.
Make your house feel more like a home with the warmth and life of a lush pair of Boston Ferns. Studies show they remove harmful VOCs Volatile Organic Compounds from the air. Versatile, grow this pair of ferns indoors or out! beautiful Boston Ferns are elegant indoor décor and classic choices for hanging on your shaded or partly shaded porch.
Indoors give them medium or bright light; outdoors shade or part shade. They add instant impact to any space, as we ship them when they're at least 20 inches tall.
Or take the hangers off and use them to decorate your deck or patio! Easy care, boston ferns don't need a lot of attention. Their lush look works with any home décor style. Or keep one for yourself and give the other as a gift for a friend or loved one! Boston ferns have been proven to be effective, natural air purifiers by NASA.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
8. Houseplant Homestead #ad
Waxy Green Fork Tipped Leaves, Asplenium, Live Indoor Tropical Plant with 4" Nursery Pot, Houseplant Homestead Bird's Nest Fern Crissie #adHouseplant Homestead #ad
- Soil: moisture rich soil containing peat moss. Light: low to bright indirect light. Mild dappled or filtered sun. No direct sun. Temperature: grows best in temps between 65° to 85° F.
Cannot go below 50° F. Keep moist but not wet. Enjoys occasional misting. Watering: water weekly when the top of the soil starts to dry. Fertilize monthly during the spring and summer with a balanced organic fertilizer. Humidity: moderate to above average humid climate.
|Brand||Houseplant Homestead #ad|
|Manufacturer||Houseplant Homestead #ad|
|Warranty||Plant delivers live. If plant dies withing 7 days of receiving it can be replaced.|
9. utm #ad
Asplenium Nidus Campio, 4" Pot, Champion Bird's Nest Fern, Easy House Plant, tkits #adutm #ad
- Water should be somewhat restricted in the winter, but the plants should never dry out completely. Asplenium nidus does best with bright, indirect light.
Returns/replacements - if plants died during the shipment or look sad when received and you can send me the message with the photo the same day or a few days later, YES, plants are still in the original pot, I will replace/refund.
The plants should be kept moist at all times, especially during the growing season. Easy to grow prefers bright, indirect light Keep evenly moist Add to your house plant collection Immediate shipping. Otherwise sorry, then no replacements/refunds are given.