As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix Thunbergia alata Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Pinch the tips of young Black-Eyed Susan plants to encourage branching. Following the soaking, sow Black-eyed Susan vine seeds outdoors after the last frost in prepared seed bed. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
If grown in a container, Thunbergia can be wintered indoors in a bright, sunny window. Or, to get a jump start on the growing season, sow Thunbergia Alata seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The black eyed Susan vine needs regular watering throughout the summer.
Thunbergia flower seeds germinate better in darkness. Quality thunbergia seeds packaged by seed needs. Plant seedlings 3 inches away from supports. All thunbergia seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. It is recommended to soak the thunbergia seeds over night in tepid water. Provide moist, well-drained soil in full sun with some afternoon shade. Space plants 8 - 12 inches apart.
2. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Black-Eyed Susan Vine Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Plant this annual in full sun. If you love black-eyed susan, you've got to see the two new color mixes fresh from our gardens! Blushing Susie is a warm-toned blend of red and rose shades, with a few pinks and apricots thrown in for good measure.
It grows rapidly from a direct-sowing, or may be started ahead. Trouble-free and very robust! Pkt includes 25 seeds. Especially effective in containers, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! 1 to 2-inch blooms arise very profusely, facing out from the vine.
This vine is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, with masses of blooms all summer and large, pillars and poles.
Sunrise surprise is a vintage-look mix of creamy rose, salmon, apricot, and ivory shades. Nothing evokes a country gate or rustic mailbox as cheerily as a twining Black-Eyed Susan Vine, lush foliage. Petal color ranges from mid-yellow to deep orange, & many blooms feature the characteristic black eye.
3. Habib #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine Climber Garden/Container 80 Flower Seeds #adHabib #ad
- Full sun / P. Sun. Height 6 - 8' x 9" Wide. Germinates in 14 - 28 days. Annual. Keep moist. Sow 1/8" deep, 3" apart. Medium water.
Spring, soil temp 75F+. Blooms from mid-summer through fall. Flowers are orange. Thunbergia alata. Thin to 9" if in a row. Light fertilizer in early summer if needed.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine, Tender Perennial Zones 6-10, 200+ Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It is ideal for growing on a trellis in the garden or in hanging baskets and other containers. It is native to tropical Africa. Black-eyed susan vine is a tender perennial that is a spreading vine that has decorative, triangular leaves and masses of yellow or orange flowers with a dark eye.
Plant 1/4" deep and keep Moist until and after germination,.
It is ideal for growing on a trellis in the garden or in hanging baskets and other containers. Can be grown in sunny to partly shaded conditions. Blooms Summer and Fall. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Full sun or partial Shade. Can be grown in sunny to partly shaded conditions.
5. Jocadew #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine Thunbergia Alata Flower Jocad 30 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Plant height: 96 - 120" vine/climber | plant spacing: 18 - 24" | light requirements: sun | soil & water preferences: average - Dry | QUANTITY: 30 Seeds. Black eyed susan vine Thunbergia Alata Flower Jocad 30 Seeds.
Name: black eyed susan vine | scientific name: thunbergia alata | color: orange yellow with Black Centers |PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost | BLOOM TIME: Summer.
6. LGKO #ad
Or 1/8 Oz, Black Eyed Susan Vine PCS B80-135 PCS #adLGKO #ad
- The name thunbergia honors a Swedish botanist named Karl Pehr Thunberg. Where not struck down by frost it is a perennial, but most climates of the United States grow it as a beautiful annual.
Generally, it grows best in full sun. It needs average, well-drained soil. Flower color can be white, orange, yellow, or cream. Sow seeds outdoors after the last frost or start seedlings indoors 6 to 8 weeks before outdoor planting. Sow seeds outdoors after the last frost or start seedlings indoors 6 to 8 weeks before outdoor planting.
Black-eyed susan vine can grow 6 to 8 feet tall in a season and has rough, hairy leaves. Thunbergia, also known as black-eyed susan vine or clock vine, is a quick-growing vine boasting many open-faced flowers, usually with dark centers hence the name "black-eyed Susan". Most of them have dark centers. The blooms have 5 distinct petals and are symmetrical.
7. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Thunbergia Yellow #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 60 - 84 inches vining annual. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Company. Sowing rate: 3 seeds per plant. Bloom color: Yellow.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Shasta Daisy, Wonderful Gardening Gift, and Blanket Flower; Heirloom Seeds, Purple Coneflower, Black-Eyed Susan, Sow Right Seeds, Russell Lupine, Perennial Flower Garden Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Each variety is in an individual pack; not a mix of bulk seed - All perennial flowers that will come back year after year.
Great way to attract and support your local pollinators. Beautiful - five large paper seed packets of popular perennial flowers including Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Black-eyed Susan, Shasta Daisy and Blanket Flower.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Enjoy outdoors in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly - bee, butterflies, and Hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
9. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Sunrise Surprise Black-Eyed Susan Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Seeds per pack - 10 Floriferous and blooms continually for months. Rare, new color for black eyed susans. Vigorous and colorful vine.
10. grocoseeds #ad
Black Eyed Susan Vine, 55 Seeds by WIcorp, Black-Eyed Susan Vine, THUNBERGIA, Yellow Flower #adgrocoseeds #ad
- Size : 55 seeDS. Will grow to 6 feet long. Name : black eyed susan viNE. Fresh Seeds. Ship from United States.