As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Butterfly Weed Seeds Orange Milkweed Milk Monarch Butterflies #213 35 Seeds, or 1/4 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". If you don't want it to spread, deadhead faded blooms before seedpods mature. Monarch butterfly larvae feed on its leaves but seldom harm this native plant.
In late fall, or moist cold stratify for 4-6 weeks before planting in spring. Brightly colored butterfly weed is a butterfly magnet, attracting many kinds of butterflies to its colorful blooms.
Start your butterfly waystation, or add a new variety! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. It is slow to emerge in the spring, so mark its location to avoid accidental digging before new growth starts.
It is sometimes called milkweed because it produces a milky sap when cut. For spring planting, direct sow just below the surface, thin to the strongest plant; seedlings usually do not survive transplanting, mix the seeds with moist sand and refrigerate for 30 days before direct sowing. When the seedlings appear, since they resent any disturbance of their roots.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mexican Butterfly Weed Plant Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- All flower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants. Mexican butterfly weed, sometimes referred to as bloodflower, is without a doubt the best species for greenhouse culture or the home garden.
All seeds sold by outsidepride are non gmo and are intended for the current & the following growing season. This perennial flower seed will grow to 24 - 32 inches tall and is adorned by beautiful red flowers with yellow centers.
Butterfly milkweed is categorized as a perennial flowering plant. It attracts monarch Butterflies and is tolerant to occasional over-watering.
Grown from seed, these plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season. Mexican butterfly weed is grown as a perennial in usdA Zones 8 - 11. Sow 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 2 - 4 seeds per plant to start your butterfly weed today and attract monarch butterflies to your flower garden.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Butterfly Milkweed Seed Packet Duo Asclepias tuberosa Open Pollinated Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
This milkweed seed duo contains 2 popular varieties: Butterfly Milkweed & Hello Yellow Milkweed Asclepias tuberosa. Monarch butterflies will be attracted to these beautiful plants through the Summer months.
The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall, producing gorgeous yellow and orange flowers. Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants later wilt, but will return from a deeply established root system.
4. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Butterfly Weed Asclepias Tuberosa Gay Butterflies Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Asclepias tuberosa grows up to 28 inches tall and has bright orange, red, and yellow blooms from summer through fall that make beautiful cut flowers.
Sow these heirloom seeds at 2 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 42 days. Butterfly weed gay butterflies or butterfly Milkweed Mix grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 3 - 8 and thrives in full sun.
This hardy plant is heat, and cold tolerant. It also attracts butterflies, drought, especially Monarch butterflies and is deer resisant. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Native American Milkweed Butterfly SAL9112 Multi 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Often known in old-fashioned circles as “Butterfly Weed”, it is also sometimes referred to by the more marketing-savvy as “Butterfly Flower”.
Beautiful native is cherished by serious wildflower gardeners. Blooms in about 65 days. Germination rate about 60% or better.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 80 Butterfly Weed Native Wildflower Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds Butterfly Milkweed Seeds; Attract Monarch and Other Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Full Instructions for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pollinator friendly -the nectar in Milkweed attracts all kinds of bees and butterflies to your garden for better pollination. Minimum of 400 mg per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Beautiful - butterfly milkweed asclepias tuberosa, also known as butterfly weed, is a native to North America. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Butterfly garden - milkweed plants provide perfect host environments for many kinds of butterflies. Caterpillars grow on the large leaves and the nectar flowers attract the grown butterflies. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. The beautiful wildflower produces orange and yellow flowers.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Milkweed Seed Collection 6 Individual Seed Packets Open Pollinated Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- They will attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, and act as the Monarch Butterflies main food source. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Each packet contains 100+ seeds, totaling up to 600+ seeds collectively. The following milkweed varieties are included: swamp Milkweed, Showy Milkweed, Common Milkweed, Butterfly Milkweed, Autumn Blaze Mixed Milkweed and Mexican Milkweed AKA Bloodflower.
All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
This milkweed seed assortment will include 6 individual packages of seed. Milkweed typically grows between 12 inches and 48 inches tall, depending on the variety grown. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs.
9. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Butterfly Milkweed Seeds for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Grown in USA, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Own Home Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds- safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Promote a healthy ecosystem by planting these important seeds in your garden.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Grow now or later- plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Showy orange flowers - butterfly milkweed is a bushy perennial about 12-18" tall with orange flowers. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Attract monarchs - milkweed is vital to monarch butterflies as food and also as native habitat to lay eggs and begin the life cycle. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
10. Nurture Nectar Seeds #ad
Chemical Free Seeds | Locally Grown and harvested | Beautiful Plant That attracts Monarchs and Bees, Non-GMO, Nurture Nectar Butterfly Milkweed, Pack of 100+ Heirloom #adNurture Nectar Seeds #ad
- Safe: heirloom, non-gmO seeds are locally grown and harvested in a chemical-free environment. Save the bees and butterflies: attracts bees, hummingbirds, and the endangered monarch butterflies.
Beautiful blooms: shrub-like plant with beautiful orange and yellow flowers and lush green foliage. Us native wildflower: usda zones: 3, 9, 6, northeast, plains/texas, 11 us regions: arid/desert, Northern, Midwest, 5, 4, 10, 7, 8, Southeast.
Perfect for planting in the cool weather of the fall and spring! Milkweed is hearty and can tolerate some dryness, occasional watering may be necessary. Easy to grow: detailed instructions provided.