As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DryTec #ad
DryTec Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorinating Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools, 1-Pound Pack of 24 #adDryTec #ad
- Recommended dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons of water. Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants in pools. Fast-acting quick-Dissolving Swimming Pool Sanitizer. 24 bags 1-pound each. 68% calcium hypochlorite.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
2. Zapp It #ad
Zappit 73% Cal Hypo Pool Shock, Calcium Hypochlorite Super Shock 50lb #adZapp It #ad
- Fast dissolving granular formula. Signature required at time of delivery. 70% available chlorine, Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator. 1 lb will provide 2ppm of available chlorine in 40, 000 gallon pool.
|Brand||Zapp It #ad|
3. HTH #ad
HTH 52026 Super Shock Treatment Swimming Pool Chlorine Cleaner, 1 lb Pack of 12 #adHTH #ad
- Features: increases chlorine levels; kills and prevents bacteria and algae; Keeps water clear; See results in 24 hours; 1 bag treats 13, 500 gallons; Won’t fade vinyl pool liners.
Includes: twelve 1-lb bags of shock treatment for your swimming pool. Benefits: increases the chlorine level in swimming pools to kill bacteria and algae to keep your pool water clear and ready for fun all season long.
Use: apply directly to pool water as needed; Test pool water and shock weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4ppm. Compatibility: effective for all swimming pool types including pools with liners and Gunite pools, and saltwater pool systems.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
4. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Chlorine Pool Shock, 24 X 1 Pound Bags #adIn The Swim #ad
- This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo for quick sanitizing. Special shipping information: this product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only.
Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water. Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons. Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pool Solutions #ad|
|Part Number||25266 2X12X1|
5. DryTec #ad
DryTec 23224-24 73% Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Extra Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools, 1-Pound, 24-Pack #adDryTec #ad
- Chlorine pool shock, 73% calcium hypochlorite. Clarifies pool water. Prevents algae growth. Super chlorinates pool water.
6. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Cal-Chlor Chlorine Granular Pool Shock, 50 Pounds #adIn The Swim #ad
- 65% available Chlorine 35% Calcium. Non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use. Must pre-dissolve/dilute to prevent bleaching of the liner.
Note: this item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii item will be removed from your order. Note: you must be present to sign for delivery of this item.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||In The Swim #ad|
7. Doheny's #ad
24 x 1 lb. Bags, Doheny's Chlorine Super Shock #adDoheny's #ad
- Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons. Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water. 65% available Chlorine. Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance. Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo.
|Part Number||24 x R20841|
8. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Mega Shock | 73% Calcium Hypochlorite | Kills Algae in Swimming Pools | Works As Pool Sanitizer Clarifier and Algicide | One Pound Bags | 6 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Incredibly strong - due to its high percentage of chlorine, Mega Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost.
Beat the green: - kill the algae in your swimming pool by adding 2 bags of shock per 14, 000 gallons of pool water. Add a 1 lb bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Wait to swim 8 to 10 hours after application.
Multi-purpose - this pool shock sanitizes, clarifies, and controls algae giving your swimming pool crystal clear water. Works best at night - maximize performance by adding this shock to your pool at night. Mix before you fix - add this powder to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool.
9. In The Swim #ad
12 X 1 Pound Bags, In The Swim Chlorine Pool Shock #adIn The Swim #ad
- Special shipping information: this product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo for quick sanitizing. Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons. Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water. Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance.
10. Ultima #ad
1-Pound, 6-Pack, Ultima 40542-06 T.K.O. 73% Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorinating Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools #adUltima #ad
- Extremely effective spring start-up shock treatment. Brand: Ultima. Premium super-fast acting chlorine boost takes cloudy water and turns it clear. 73% calcium hypochlorite.