As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter.
Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, 1850 running watts and up to 11.
5 hours run time on gasoline, enjoy 2500 starting watts, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Dual Fuel Technology, Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators.
Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Clean power for sensitive electronics – rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Noise level :59 dBA at 23 feet.
Ultra-quiet operation – 59 dba is perfect for rvs, your next project or backup power for your home, tailgating, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5
5 hours run time on gasoline. Dual fuel – operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Frequency 60 Hz.
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Powerful – at 10, 000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Intelligauge – keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dual fuel – operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Electric start – power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start, Wheel Kit #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
6. Honda #ad
Honda EU2200ITAG 2200-Watt 120-Volt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator with CO-Minder, 49-State #adHonda #ad
- Lightweight and compact - weighing just over 47 pounds, the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. More power. Honda my generator app + bluetooth capability - Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance.
The eu2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000i - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package.
The app includes wireless stop, operation monitoring. At 121cc, the gxr120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. The eu2200i gives you the power to get more done.
It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high. Co-minder - advanced carbon monoxide detection System. Co-minder continuously monitors carbon monoxide CO levels. Same legendary quality. Commercial grade reliability - the eu2200i is powered by the honda gxr120 commercial Series engine. Thanks to honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store.
7. Generac #ad
Generac G0071540 GP3300i Portable Inverter Generator, Orange, Black #adGenerac #ad
- Quiet inverter power reduces sound emissions and provides optimal performance. Powerrush advanced technology delivers over 50% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. Economy mode automatically adjusts engine speed to save fuel and reduce sound emissions.
Generator statud lights - visual alerts when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready to use. Easy to carry - compact & lightweight design with built-in handle makes transportation easy.
Increases electrical current upon demand; above rated output when starting electric motors. Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances.
Parallel ready to connect two GP3300i inverter generators for twice the power Parallel kit sold separately. Usb ports to charge mobile devices including smart phones and tablets. Powerdial - choke, run, off: three operation settings integrated into one simple-to-use dial.
8. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 201004 9375/7500-Watt Portable Generator, Wireless Remote Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Covered outlets: 120/240v 30a locking, 120/240v 50a rv, four 120v 20a GFCI - Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
Wireless remote start: start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before.
Ultra-powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet. Electric start: trust the reliable 420cc champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Blue, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, a tool kit, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
10. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved, DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, Blue and Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Plenty of power – with 4, 500 running watts, 400 starting watts and 3, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Ideal for usage with RVs. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Powerful engine – the duromax 210cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
|Warranty||1 year parts|