As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 2 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, green manure crop, food plots, ground cover, pasture mixtures, lawn alternative, and many other uses. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
2. X-Seed #ad
X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture, White, 5 lbs #adX-Seed #ad
- Never needs fertilizer. Environmentally friendly. Great for lakeshore. Crowds out weeds. Sun & light shade.
|Manufacturer||DLF Pickseed USA #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
3. Nature's Seed #ad
1500 sq. ft, NATURE'S SEED S-TRRE-1500-F Dutch Clover #adNature's Seed #ad
- Made in United States. Never needs fertilizer. Clover is a nitrogen-fixer, which means it takes nitrogen from the air, via bacteria living in nodules on the roots.
Little watering. In many regions clover is fairly drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. Spring green-up/winter color. Clover greens-up in early spring and remains green until winter.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Clover King Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 . Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs.
Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 2 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Rest assured these are quality seeds. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, forage, silage, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, and many other uses.
6. Eretz #ad
Premium Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seeds, No Weed Seeds 3lb, No Coatings, White Clover Seed by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- Wonderful for fixing needed attributes and Nutrients to the Soil & Squelching Unwanted Growth. Good erosion control, bringing General Health to Your Soil.
Excellent plant for garden cover, Vineyards, Food Plots, berry Patches, and More!. Authentic willamette valley, oregon - USA Grown, #1 Seed! Great for attracting and nurturing Wildlife and Honey Bees.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Low Growing, 1/4 Pound Seed: Perennial Mini Clover Seed Lawn Replacement #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Easy to grow, good ground cover, erosion control. If you mow it, the leaf size will be about 1/2 the size of White Dutch Clover. Sow seeds and tamp them down. If the clover lawn is never mowed, the more it is cut then the smaller the leaf size.
When it is mowed, it will want to quit growing just slightly taller than the height it was mowed at. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
If miniclover is not cut then the leaf size increases, new leaf heads form within a few days so it continually looks thick and lush. Miniclover trifolium repens is a perennial white clover only growing to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall making it ideal for a lawn alternative or to mix with your current lawn grass.
It is easy to grow and can be planted in any zone in the US. When miniclover or micro clover lawns are not mowed at all, it will get approximately 6 inches tall. Water. Remove grass. 1/4 pound seed: create a beautiful and low-maintenance lawn with our alternative lawn Mini Clover groundcover.
8. Dibbs Farms #ad
Micro Clover Ground Clover Seeds 1/2 lb. #adDibbs Farms #ad
- Perfect for a No Mow Lawn. Per 1000 Sf. Perennial Micro Clover. Coated & Inoculated. Seed rate 1 to 2 lbs.
9. Seeds2Go #ad
Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, 1 Pound, White Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
10. SeedRanch #ad
2 Lbs., SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated and Inoculated #adSeedRanch #ad
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Also great to attract wildlife. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 .