As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A-iPower #ad
Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home, A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered, RV, or Emergency #adA-iPower #ad
- Each sua2000id comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4, 000 starting watts and 3200 running watts.
Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs. A-ipower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics. The a-ipower sua2000id dual fuel inverter generator produces 2, 800 starting watts with 1, 600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1, 000 starting watts with 1, 500 running watts with propane LPG.
Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors. Making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties.
2. WEN #ad
Ultra Lightweight, WEN 56235i Super Quiet 2350-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off, Black, CARB Compliant #adWEN #ad
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, two 5V USB ports, one 12V DC receptacle, and a two-year warranty. Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics phones, tablets, computers, televisions, etc. Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage.
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Noise level :59 dBA at 23 feet.
Clean power for sensitive electronics – rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Frequency 60 Hz. Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Ultra-quiet operation – 59 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5
5 hours run time on gasoline. Dual fuel – operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
4. Pulsar #ad
PG2200BiS, Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, CARB Compliant #adPulsar #ad
- Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG. Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited.
80cc, ohv, 3hp, 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled Engine.8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load. Compact carrying case design with 1. 2, 200 peak watts/ 1, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 600 Rated watts LPG.1
18 gallon fuel tank. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db. 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil Bottle 350ML, spark plug wrench, & Funnel. Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
5. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Epa iii and carb Compliant.
Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12v dc receptacle, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb.
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Hose length – 3. 3’. Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Portable generator dimensions – 23. 2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104.
9 lbs. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba. Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3. 4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc. Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator.
7. Mech Marvels #ad
Mech Marvels 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Power Generator with RV Outlet, CARB Compliant MM4350DF #adMech Marvels #ad
- 7 hp 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance. Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency. Lp cylinder.
4 120-volt outlets, 1 120-volt rv outlet and 1 12-Volt DC outlet; regulator hose kit included. 4, 000 surge watt and 3, 200 Rated running watt can run most household appliances and power tools. Runs for 10 hours at 50 percent load on a full tank of gasoline or a full 20 lb.
|Brand||Mech Marvels #ad|
|Manufacturer||QJ North America #ad|
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas or Propane Powered, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, oil, an oil funnel, 12v battery charger, a tool kit, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. 7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob.
9. Pulsar #ad
9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts, Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Electric Start, Gas & LPG, CARB Compliant, Pulsar G12KBN-SG Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator #adPulsar #ad
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline. 4 120v 20a ac outlets, 1 12v dc output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, 1 120V/240V 50A outlet, 1 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, and other devices.
The 457cc, air cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame.
Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store. 12, 800 peak watts/ 8, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 000 peak watts/ 9, 550 Rated watts LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 1800 Rated & 2200 Peak Watts, Gas Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 1800 rated watts and 2200 peak watts at less than 3% thd - weighs only 46 Lbs. 2 gallon gas tank - features "Economy Mode" for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1.
Great choice for home use as an emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials. Gas powered - two 120v 20 amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets. Parallel capable - combine your igen2200 with the westinghouse wh2200iXLT, iGen2200, iGen1200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.