As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Hindu Rope Hoya Live Plant, Exotic Flowering Succulent Vine, 4" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, clean your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This tropical air purifying plant is in a 4" pot that is 7-8" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the tip of the leaves; blooms spring to summer.
Hoya bloom best in bright indirect light, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms or brighter areas of the house near a window are ideal indoor locations.
They are perfect low maintenance vining plants that are great for hanging baskets or trailing from a window sill, desktop, mantle, or countertop. Hindu rope is a flowering succulent vine also known as Krinkle Kurl or Wax Flower for its amazing round clusters of star shaped pink fragrant flowers.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Eye Catching Indoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Alocasia Polly African Mask Amazon Shield Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. This item does not ship to California. They are water-loving plants. Keep your alocasia polly moist all year.
Alocasia polly's impressive and stunning leaves are arrowhead or shield shaped with large protruding white veins running through them, which contrasts strongly with the rest of the dark green leaf.
Along with its “polly” nickname, shield, the plant is also commonly called polly African mask, elephant's ear or taro. Your alocasia polly indoor planting should be well lit with bright, but filtered light. There is a fine line with these plants. Seasons: autumn Winter Spring Summer. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange White Bird of Paradise Exotic Tropical Specimen Live Plant, Indoor Flowering Beauty, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Place your indoor bird of paradise in a spot where it will get the most light. The plant blossoms on and off during warm weather months, with flowers that bear an astonishing resemblance to a bird's head.
Nothing says tropical like white bird of paradise, with its large leaves, upright stems and exotic flowers. Keep the soil moist in spring and summer, during the growing season, but allow the soil to dry between waterings in the dormant fall and winter months. This item does not ship to California.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
4" Pot, Rare Indoor Houseplant, American Plant Exchange Philodendron Pink Princess Exotic Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Thrives in bright, indirect light and high humidity. Ideal temperature is 65-78°F. Can reach 2’ tall. Low maintenance. Toxicity: toxic to humans and pets if ingested.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Exotic Indoor Air Purifying Specimen, American Plant Exchange Australian Fern Lacy Tree Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Although these are shade-loving plants in general, they can also thrive in medium shade to full sun locations, whether exposed or sheltered. When grown indoors australian tree ferns Require daily or every other day misting of their foliage to create the humidity they need to thrive.
This tropical plant is adaptable to a variety of climates but thrives best as a Perennial in USDA plant Hardiness zones 8 through 11, thriving between 65 F and 80 F.
As a statement plant, with lush feathery fronds that unfurl from beautifully curled branches, Australian Tree Fern makes a big splash, stretching 4 feet long. This is one of the most commonly used tree ferns, but it is used mostly as a large Potted Ornamental in the U. S. Seasons: autumn Spring Summer Winter.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Bonsai Succulent, American Plant Exchange Madagascar Palm Exotic Specimen Live Plant, 4" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Makes an excellent addition to any sun-filled room. Madagascar palms are engaging looking plants that will grow from 4 to 6 feet indoors and up to 15 feet outdoors. Madagascar palms are not difficult to grow as houseplants as long as they receive enough light and are planted in well-draining soil.
This item does not ship to California. A long spindly trunk is covered with exceptionally thick spines and leaves form at the top of the trunk.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Green, American Plant Exchange Dwarf Ming Aralia Tree Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Brown #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. The ming aralia prefers bright indirect light to light shade and likes to have its soil kept moist but not wet.
The aralia's bonsai-like form and feathery texture make it a stunning plant for counters, window sills, desk tops, and planters in your home or office.
Grows slowly to a mature height of over 6 feet or it can be trimmed as a bonsai if you want an exotic miniature tree; easily propagated from cuttings. This is an evergreen plant and is one of the loveliest and easiest to care for houseplants available; perfect for plant beginners and experts.
Adds beautiful asian flair to your decor and measures from 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Each plant is unique and grows upright with multiple side branches that create a layered appearance with occasional exposure of woody branches.
8. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Brussel's Live Fringe Flower Outdoor Bonsai Tree, 3 Years Old; 8" to 12" Tall with Decorative Container #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Age/size/care: your medium 3 year old bonsai will arrive at 8" to 12" tall in a 8" container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
Species: chinese fringe flower matures into a Bonsai with maroon leaves, which sometimes turn reddish in the summer. It produces fragrant pink “fringy” flowers in early spring. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Contents: bonsai, soil, decorative Container Assorted Colors & Styles, Care Instructions. Bloom: bonsai will bloom between May - July.
9. CZ Grain #ad
USA, Dwarf Bonsai Material. Ships from Iowa, Bonsai Green Weeping Willow Tree Cutting, Thick Trunk Start #adCZ Grain #ad
- No pot or soil included. Nevertheless, or your money back! if you struggle with any aspect of the process, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, no questions asked. No soil or pot included, all natural high Quality Potting Soil like Fox Farms Ocean Forest or CZ Grain Bonsai Soil is recommended.
Very fast Growing and Easy. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants* - ships bare root or Fresh Cut with no roots in the winter.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, don't hesitate to contact us. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. 1 growth performance: our rating speaks for itself! Willow are the fastest growing Bonsai Trees period! The perfect diy gift: for mom, housewarming or any other occasion.
Vibrant Bark. Beautiful dwarf tree: weeping willow cutting to grow. Ideal for beginners, anniversaries, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, holidays, masters, him or her, dad, and children alike. Fast growing, a unique specimen indeed. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees.
10. andrea*seeds #ad
3 Mother of thousands Kalanchoe daigremontiana~mexican hat plant succulent #adandrea*seeds #ad
- You will receive babiES PLANTS, not adult. Kalanchoe and succulents are pretty and very easy to grow, the plant for sale is similar to the one on picture and will be shipped BARE ROOTS, just sun and water ones a week, hard to kill plants, 1" - 3" reference of the size of the plant, the pot or soil are not included, all our plants are FREE shipping and shipped bare roots no pot or soil are included because we consider is safe and cheap.
Plant instantly plants when you receive them, don't let them die in dryness.