As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Audrey, Alli, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. The Grow Co #ad
Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget. Provides the proper nutrients to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
Gentle, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, STEADY FEEDING - A great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and too much water.
Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Ficus Elastica, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!. Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, Ficus Audrey, rubber tree or rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
3. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata and Ficus Audrey – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety.
Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business.
4. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Alli, and Benghalensis.
Easy to understand directions with normal watering. Last twice as long as any other competing products. Dark green leaves and healthy stems. Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants.
5. Perfect Plants #ad
Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties, Resealable 5oz. Bag #adPerfect Plants #ad
- Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant. Apply and forget. Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together.
Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Slow-release pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, glossiness, and stability; Healthy Roots, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk.
6. BLESS YOUR SOIL #ad
Water Soluble | Fiddle Leaf Treats by Bless Your Soil 8 OZ, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food | 3-1-2 NPK + Kelp | Treats 22 Gallons | Indoor Ficus Fertilizer | Instant Feed #adBLESS YOUR SOIL #ad
- Resealable bag for clean, dry storage. Quality inspected ingredients and manufacturing, mineral-based plant food with no chlorides, no carbonates, Made in USA. Won't burn your plants. Small concentrated package treats 22 gallons of water.
Revive those big, pretty much magical plant food. Naturally formulated & totally unique: for your fiddle-leaf fig tree: 3-1-2 NPK nutrient ratio, Iron, Copper, Boron, Magnesium, plus our "magic" blend of botanical kelp seaweed extract to feed soil microbes and organically-bonded mineral micronutrients.
Feeds instantly to revive foliage, increase quality leaf and stem growth, soilless media, grow bags, and guard against common fiddle-leaf tree problems related to nutrition and stress.
Mix with water and add to soil during regular watering regimen every 7-14 days. Third party tested. Watch your houseplants grow with Bless Your Soil. Urea free. Fuel foliage and give soil that just-been-blessed quality without over-spiriting roots. Gentle & safe fertilizer. Better value than fertilizer tablets or liquid plant food. Environmentally friendly, and no sodium.
|Brand||BLESS YOUR SOIL #ad|
|Manufacturer||HENA Corp #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from purchase|
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor Ficus Food | Get Big Leaves and Healthy Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To the Ficus Family Of House Plants. Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Needs to Grow Big And Strong.
Vibrant growth — fertilizing your ficus lyrata Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Green Color. Resealable bottle— our liquid fiddle leaf Fig Fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months. Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Small Amount to Your Water Before Watering.
8. The Grow Co #ad
Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 8 oz, Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
Gently feeds - our gentle npk formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, tall, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, and strong fiddle leaf trees.
Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus religiosa Sacred Fig, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! Balanced nutrients - complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, sturdy branches, beautiful leaves, a strong root structure, and better overall health.
9. Cute Farms #ad
Cute Farms Indoor Fiddle Leaf Ficus Lyrata & Fig Tree Fertilizer | Gentle Plant Food Concentrate 3-1-2 for Healthy Leaves & Roots 8 oz. Bottle + Fine Mist Spray Bottle #adCute Farms #ad
- Value – each 8 oz. Bottle can feed one indoor tree for up to a full year depending on your plant sizing and how often you water. Gentle formula – gentle enough to use in every watering, simply dilute 5 pumps into every 8 ounces of water.
Npk: 3-1-2. Ideal npk ratio – nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium ratio of 3-1-2 encourages strong growth without causing leaves to discolor. Made for indoor ficus & fig trees – formulated concentrate easily dilutes in water to provide optimal nutrition that encourages strong leaves, stems, and roots without burning your plant.
|Brand||Cute Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cute Farms #ad|
10. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Perfect for Indoor Plants, Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Potting Soil #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Works with many varieties created for ficus lyrata fiddle leaf fig, rubber plants, aroids including monstera, our soil mix is perfect for all ficus, and all other houseplants that enjoy well-draining soil. Prevents brown spots, root rot, and dropping leaves created to provide well-draining soil using organic aged bark, coco coir, and perlite to maintain an optimal balance of water and air.
Protects against over and under watering developed by the fiddle leaf fig plant resource Center, our soil mix provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
Enjoy a resealable bag for easy storage. Certified sterile and non-toxic each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant that can lurk in other soils. Supports increased growth and stronger houseplant health specially formulated with nutrients including IBI-certified Biochar, phosphorus, which increases the retention of nitrogen, and other essential plant nutrients so your plant can grow bigger and stronger.