As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant, 3-Foot, Fresh from Our Farm #adCosta Farms #ad
- The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact. Grows best near an east or West window. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
2. Costa Farms #ad
20 to 24-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Live Indoor Plant, Grower's Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8.
75-inch black growers pot. Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter. Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption.
Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light. Never allow the soil to become saturated. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Place near sun-facing window. Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
3. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Indoor Tree #adCosta Farms #ad
- Excellent tree-like plant; avoid placing near drafty areas; moderate Care is need, leaf loss is common if kept in a room that is too dark. Drain excess water; do not allow roots to sit in water.
Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message. Plant height at shipping is from 36-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot top of the plant. Thrives in a well-lit room; will do best in a room with windows, receiving medium to bright light.
Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot dropped into in a seagrass décor planter ready to decorate any space. Water only when top inch of soil is dry; grows best when they are watered regular.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Ficus elastica|
4. 9EzTropical #ad
9EzTropical, Grow in 5Gal but Ship in 1 Gal Pot, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree House Plant, 2 to 3 Feet Tall #ad9EzTropical #ad
- 9eztropical - fiddle leaf fig tree house plant - 2 to 3 Feet Tall - Grow in 5Gal but Ship in 1 Gal Pot.
5. Costa Farms #ad
1-Foot, Little Fiddle Bambino Trending Tropicals Collection Live Indoor Plant, Green, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a premium, 6-inch white ceramic planter. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
The small size of the little Fiddle Leaf Fig makes it ideal for tabletops, desks, and shelves. Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. The trending tropicals collection: The Little Fiddle Leaf Fig features bold and dramatic impact in a small size.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Height at shipping is approximately 1-foot 12 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Ficus Lyrata, Little Fiddle Bambino|
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Great Indoor Tree, Ficus, Hirt's Fiddleleaf Fig Tree, Easy, 6" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- If temperature is below freezing, order In the spring. Provide morning sun or bright, indirect light. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Makes a stunning indoor tree. Easy to grow.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
7. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Religiosa, Alli, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
8. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Premium Professional Blend for All Fiddle Leaf Figs, Fiddle Leaf Fig Soil by Perfect Plants 8QTS #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Soil comes in heavy-duty, Re-Sealable Bag Perfect for Storage or Later Use. All purpose mix; nutrient enrichment & Drainage Control for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees & All Other Indoor Houseplants. Lightweight formula does Not Suffocate Roots; Allows them To Grow Freely.
Soil comes enhanced with fiddle Leaf Fig Food to Increase Flushing, Green Foliage Every 6 Months. Mix made with coconut coir — a natural Soil Additive that Retains Water & Drains Excess Moisture Away from Roots.
10. BlueMake #ad
White, BlueMake Woven Seagrass Belly Basket for Storage, Laundry, Plant Pot Cover, and Grocery and Toy Storage Medium, Picnic #adBlueMake #ad
- The surface of the basket is coated with an environmentally friendly coating. Water may damage the paint in the basket, please do not put it in a damp place.
Size approx. M: 27 * 24cm / 1063 * 9. 45in. Natural materials, artificially woven, the details are inevitably imperfect, and there may be chromatic aberrations.
If the bottom is not flat, flatten it again. The basket is not fixed with wire and may deform when squeezed. The selected basket size must be larger than the pot. Plants cannot be grown directly in baskets, they need to be planted in pots, placed in pots and placed in baskets.