As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grip Clip #ad
Plug-in Ready Heat Cable, Self-Regulating, 120V, 6 watts/FT 50 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead, Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty #adGrip Clip #ad
- We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
Com. American support: knowledgeable, minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention.
Heavy duty: heat tape pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing. Uses: for use on flat roofs, asphalt roofs, metal roofs, rubber roofs and more.
Warranty: best-in-industry 5 year warranty - etl listed - WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables. Heads up! please don’t forget to order radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product - visit www. Heattapecalculator. Com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
|Brand||Grip Clip #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grip Clip #ad|
2. Easy Heat #ad
Easy Heat ADKS-1000 200-Foot Roof Snow De-Icing Kit,Brown/A #adEasy Heat #ad
- Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof. Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations; available in several lengths. Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts.
Includes 6 packages of clips. Easy to install; no maintenance required. For residential applications. Fixed resistance, pre-terminated.
|Brand||Easy Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Heat #ad|
3. HEATIT #ad
HEATIT HIRD 30 feet 5 Watts Per Foot Roof & Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable #adHEATIT #ad
- Then unplug the cable. Three year limited warranty- if you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us in any time. Pre-assembled, no maintenance required. Designed to prevent ice build up, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts.
Plug cable in, you should feel slightly warm to the touch. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, known as ice dams, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts.
Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles Ex. Asphalt shingles that meet national building codes. Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant pvc high-low temperature as out jacket.
More safe and more healthy. Both csa and etl approved. Different lengths are available; Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations. 6 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Easy instruction manual, ready to install, clips and spacers are included. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. Do not plug in the cable until it has been completely uncoiled.
4. H&G lifestyles #ad
H&G lifestyles Roof Snow De-Icing Kit Self-Regulating-Plug-in Ready Heat Cable 80 feet 8 Watts Per Foot #adH&G lifestyles #ad
- Self-regulating 158 °f=70℃） designed to prevent ice build up, known as ice dams, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. More safe and more healthy; self-regulating temperature design is energy-saving and safer, If you are not completely satisfied with H&G lifestyles heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us.
H&g lifestyles heat tape（120 volt, 8 watts/ft. Easy to install; no maintenance required, self-Regulating roof snow melt cable WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
Heated wire for roof is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
Protect your roof from damage and leaking, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts. 100% screen rate and tinned copper core. Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles. Suitable for all roof and gutter configurations. Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant pvc high-low temperature as out jacket.
5. Wrap-On #ad
Wrap-On Roof and Gutter Deicing Cable, 100' Black Electric Heating Cord with 3 Prong Plug & 120 Volt Operation, 14101 #adWrap-On #ad
- Each package contains one ready-to-install cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and complete installation instructions. Requires weatherproof GFCI outlet with control switch.
Roof and gutter cables operate at 120 volt, 5 watts per foot. Made in USA. Can be applied on pitched roofs with non-combustible tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts.
|Manufacturer||PIRIT Heated Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
6. Xarex #ad
Xarex XGR Self Regulating Roof Gutter De-Icing Heating Cable 75ft, Pre-Assembled Heat Trace Tape for Ice Dam Prevention Electric Warmer Deicer Heater System Deicing Snow Melt Gutters Cables Tapes #adXarex #ad
- More powerful & more durable – trust our quality. Don’t miss out on this chance to purchase our WORLD CLASS HEAT TRACE CABLES! We have exported more than 100 million miles of our heating products worldwide. Please refer to the fourth product image for an example or you can simply provide us A~D and we will help you pick the right XGR 120V.
Here's how to pick the right length of xgr 120v! - all you need to know is the a length of your roof edge, C Total gutter length, B eave overhangdepth, D Total downspout length. Heating cable experts’ picks! – who made this self-regulating heating cable? we know that it looks similar with all the products that are sold on Amazon.
Xarex has set a whole new criterion of SR heating cables – researching to manufacturing, we take control of the entire SCM system ourselves for all of our products.
Self-regulating cable only – e&s tec is the best manufacturer that has researched and developed self-regulating products. Our product is safe and excellent in performance. 20 years of expertise & ul certified technology – our sr heating cable has been approved officially by the UL. We guarantee it will protect your ROOF&GUTTER from freezing for a long time. What does this mean? it means that our product is assembled with an exclusive molding – assuring a width of 05’’ to resist flammability and deformation even in the harshest conditions.
|Manufacturer||E S TEC CO LTD #ad|
7. Easy Heat #ad
Easy Heat RS-2 Automatic Roof De-Icing Cable Control #adEasy Heat #ad
- Installs quickly and easily. Made in the USA. State of the art electronic sensor. Weather resistant enclosure. 1200 watt capacity at 120 VAC, one per cable.
8. DasMarine #ad
DasMarine Roof Gutter De-Icing Heat Cable,Roof Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable,Roof Snow Ice Melter All-in-One Kit for Ice Dam Prevention with Thermostat: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃ 200FT #adDasMarine #ad
- Dimensions: length:200ft, voltage:120v, power:5w/ft, Total Power:1000W. Attached thermostat: this one includes a non-adjustable controller so it will always be on when needed and more importantly, off when not needed.
Package included: 1 roll of 200 ft heating cable & attached thermostat, abundance of the hardware clips. All-in-one kit for ice dam prevention: suit for all roof and gutter configurations.
There was an abundance of the hardware that came with the roll of heat cable & attached thermostat. Easy installation: install the heat cable in a zig zag pattern on the edge of roof & in the gutter, you need not purchase clips to attach the cable to the roof shingles, as there was enough hardware come with the heat cable.
9. Easy Heat #ad
Easy Heat ADKS-1200 240' 1200 Watts 120 V Roof/Gutter Deicer Cable #adEasy Heat #ad
- Provides a clear path for melting water to flow off roof. Complete with clips and spacers. Approved for metal and plastic gutters. One year limited. Easy heat electric Roof De-Icing Cable.
|Brand||Easy Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Heat #ad|
10. 9milelake #ad
With Thermostat: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃ 60FT, 9milelake Heat Roof Gutter De-Icing Ice Snow Melter Cable Tape Kit #ad9milelake #ad
- Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations; available in several lengths. Easy to install; no maintenance required, With Thermostat: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃.
Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof. Includes packages of clips. Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts.