As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
And Aloe, Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food, 8 oz., Jade, For Succulents including Cacti, 2 Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds instantly. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water. Instantly feeds succulent plants, including cacti. Feed every 2 weeks. For all cacti, jade, aloe and other popular succulents.
2. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, plumeria, haworthia, string of pearls, sempervivum, aloe vera, dragon fruit, desert rose, crassula, christmas cactus, burros tail, jade, echeveria, aeonium, and more!.
Lasts longer, water, for less - easy, gravel, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, perlite, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! perfect for pots with pumice, pebbles, and other organic potting soil mixes.
Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types.
Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Succulent Plant Food, Bundle of Potting Soil 8 qt. and Liquid Plant Food 8 oz. for Growing and Fertilizing Indoor Succulents, Miracle-Gro Cactus #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- The 8-qt. Instantly feed cacti, jade, aloe, and other popular succulents with with this 8-oz. This potting mix contains forest products, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage.
Bag of potting soil is specially formulated for use with cactus, palm, citrus and succulents. Apply the plant food every two weeks. Pamper your succulents with miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food. Liquid plant food.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Instantly Feeds All Indoor Houseplants Including Edibles, Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Liquid, 2-Pack, 8 oz. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Instantly feeds all indoor houseplants. Apply once a week. Feeds instantly. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water. For all indoor plants, including edibles.
5. Easy Peasy #ad
Succulent and Cacti Plant Food | Perfect for Indoor Gardening | Lasts 2X The Competition Succulent8oz #adEasy Peasy #ad
- Food for your succulents and cacti : Specific nutrient solution developed for your plants. From our 5th generation family farm to your home. Long lasting: only dilute 1/2 teaspoon in 2 cups of water.
All succulents and cacti need plant food: help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, crassula, sempervivum, aeonium, haworthia, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, echeveria, aloe, and many more!.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
NPK 6-12-6, Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes, Includes 24 Spikes, Continuous Feeding for all Flowering and Foliage Houseplants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Plant food spikes are filled with the micronutrients that indoor plants need. Easy-to-use fertilizer for all indoor plants including ferns, pothos, spider plants, and croton.
When used as directed, plant food spikes are safe to use on all indoor, potted plants. Houseplant fertilizer spikes feed continuously for up to 2 months. Indoor plant care made simple; enjoy vibrant potted plants in your home, office or business.
|Warranty||Miracle-Gro No-Quibble Guarantee|
7. Cute Farms #ad
Cute Farms Succulent, & Aloe Fertilizer | Gentle Monthly Use Formula Plant Food 8 oz. Bottle, Cacti #adCute Farms #ad
- Value – each 8 oz. Easy pump bottle – measures out a perfect amount of fertilizer. Made for succulents, cacti & aloe – plant fertilizer Gentle Monthly Use Formula.
Bottle can feed a succulent for up to one year. Apply to soil – 1-2 pumps near the base of each plant, once a month or just before normal watering.
8. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Liquid Fertilizer Nutrients for Aloe Vera and Other Common Indoor and Outdoor Succulents & Cacti 8 oz, Organic Succulent & Cactus Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Quality nutrition - high quality, urea free mix of vitamins and nutrients your plant needs to grow. Perfectly balanced liquid fertilizer with light NPK ratio gently feeds your house plants to encourage sustainable long term health and vitality. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients that naturally feeds and strengthens your houseplants while promoting strong root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth.
Easily mix with water to feed your potted succulents and cacti with a soil drench or add to a spray bottle with a mister nozzle to spritz aerial roots.
Water smarter - get the most out of the water you use! our fertilizer is made specifically for light infrequent applications that your dry-loving houseplant needs. Made especially for succulents and cacti in pots and planters- can be used even in a terrarium kit! Excellent for a pot containing gravel, pebbles, and other soil potting mixes.
Perfect for all types - liquid nutrient booster for your live potted aloe vera, crassula, desert rose, plumeria, burros tail, christmas cactus, haworthia cooperi, jade, string of pearls, dragon fruit, sempervivum, aeonium, christmas cactus, echeveria, and more!. Apply confidently - natural formula is safe to use indoors, perlite, around the garden, or wherever your plants are growing.
9. Aquatic Arts #ad
Succulent Fertilizer | Formulated Succulent Food for Potted Indoor Succulents and Cactus | Plant Food for Succulent Soil in Pots | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Specially formulated for succulents:help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, aloe, sempervivum, aeonium, echeveria, crassula, haworthia, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, and many more!.
Feed your succulents: succulent planters need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Our fertilizer will also encourage your plant to bloom or flower! Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your succulent. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your succulent grow large and healthy.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Fertilizer ||
|Model||Succulent Fertilizer ||
10. Perfect Plants #ad
And Other Desert Houseplants, Cacti, Succulent and Cactus Fertilizer in 5oz. Bag | Long Lasting Gentle Plant Food Formula for All Live Succulents #adPerfect Plants #ad
- Easy application — distribute pellets evenly in the soil during potting or apply on Top of the Soil for established Plants. Will last for several months after being applied, and almost indefinitely when stored in a cool dry place in the packaging. Water thoroughly After First Application.
This can be used with any substrate including: pebbles, Gritty Mix, pumice, sandy mixes, perlite based mixes, and organic dirt, or even in a terrarium. Long lasting, less work - an easy one time granular application can feed your potted indoor or outdoor houseplant for several months, with all of the Nutrient release happening only when you water.
Light feeding rate - our balanced ratio of nitrogen, vibrant colors, sturdy stem growth, and potassium NPK will never over concentrate in the potting soil of your live succulent plants.
It will feed your arid loving plants the optimal amount to insure healthy root development, phosphorous, and could contribute to bloom growing. Professionally formulated- this blend contains balanced micronutrient and mineral ratios that are perfect for many succulent and cactus varieties like Jade, snake plants, pilea, lithops, crown of thorns, echeveria, string of pearls, aloe vera, and more. Granular plant foods - this is professional grade fertilizers that comes in our heavy duty resealable pouch.
|Brand||Perfect Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Plant Food|