As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
White, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 8 oz., Bonide BND951, Systemic House Plant Insect Control #adBonide #ad
- Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, shrubs, roses, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. No odor - unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, clothing, this bug killer does not have an odor, or rooms.
Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants.
How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
Treats many bugs - this product is a capable treatment for mealybug, Japanese beetles, aphids, termite, and more. Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. Houseplant insect control - these ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants.
2. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND285, Mite-X, Ready to Use Indoor/Outdoor Bug Insecticide and Pesticide 32 oz.,Brown/A #adBonide #ad
- Also kills aphids, and thrips. Use on vegetables, evergreens, ornamentals, berries, vine crops, spices, herbs, fruit, nuts, shrubs, greenhouse plants and interior plants. Kills on contact - pests must come in contact with Mite-X in order to be affected.
The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Indoor and outdoor use - the active ingredients for Mite-X are from botanical cottonseed, clove, and garlic extracts.
Variety of foliage - can be used on vegetables, vine crops, fruits, nuts, ornamentals, herbs, berries, greenhouse plants, spices, and interior plants. We recommend you spray to provide thorough coverage on both the upper and lower leaf surfaces where insects are present.
Made from botanical extracts. This allows the product to be safe for both indoor and outdoor use. Effective indoor and outdoor mite control. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on mites, thrips, and aphids. A pleasantly scented garden naturals; ready to use. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives.
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
3. Garden Safe #ad
2 Pack, Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer 24-Ounce Spray #adGarden Safe #ad
- Kills bugs on contact. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs. For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Kills aphids, ants, caterpillars, beetles, adelgids, mites, mealybugs, thrips, leafhoppers, fungus gnats, whitefly, scale, plant bugs.
Also kills sawfly larvae, psyllids, spittlebugs, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower Use indoors and outdoors. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches.
4. Earth's Ally #ad
Earth's Ally Insect Control Spray | 24 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use | Safe Insecticide for Garden | Pet Safe | Bee Safe #adEarth's Ally #ad
- Environmentally responsible – earth’s ally insect control is an omri listed formula, suitable for use in organic gardening and environmentally safe. No harsh chemicals – a safer alternative to harsh chemicals that leaves behind no harmful residues.
Our garden insecticide spray can be used on fruits and vegetables up until day of harvest. Our bee safe insecticide is independently tested and proven safe for the bee population.
Use our garden insect control on fruits, vegetables, flowers, ornamentals, trees and shrubs. Tackle common soft-bodied insects including spider mites, mealybugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers and scale.
Kills and repels insects - maintain the health of your plants with Earth’s Ally insecticide spray. Conserves the bee population – earth’s ally is committed to helping and protecting our pollinators. Safe for people, clove and peppermint oils, pets & planet - formulated with an effective blend of rosemary, Earth’s Ally Insect Control is a plant insecticide spray that kills and repels common pests.
5. Garden Safe #ad
Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer, 24-Ounce Spray #adGarden Safe #ad
- Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs. Use indoors and outdoors. For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Kills bugs on contact. Kills aphids, fungus gnats, beetles, caterpillars, mealybugs, leafhoppers, ants, scale, adelgids, mites, thrips, whitefly, plant bugs.
Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower. Also kills sawfly larvae, psyllids, spittlebugs, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
6. Trifecta #ad
Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Maximum Strength Natural Pesticide, Fungicide, Eliminate Spider Mites, Miticide, Insecticide, Botrytis and Mold on Plants Non-Toxic 32 OZ Size, Powdery Mildew #adTrifecta #ad
- Proven results and farmer recommended - unique blend of food grade highest-quality essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE.
Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, flowers, ornamentals and more. Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers.
Trifecta crop control ready to use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio. Uses plants natural defense systems to defend with zero harsh chemicals or toxins. Crop control contains zero chemicals and is 100% biodegradable food grade product so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. Simple and easy maximum strength ready to use spray no mixing required. Best natural solution to beat mildew, botrytis, russet mites, spider Mites, and mold - crop control is hands down the best choice to protect and cure Powdery Mildew, Grey Mold, Broad Mites, MITES, Aphids, fungal and parasitic species on plants. Test spray a few leaves full application*.
7. Natria #ad
Disease and Mite Control Natural Garden Fungicide and Miticide for Edible Plants, 24-Ounce, Natria 707100 Insect, Ready-to-Use #adNatria #ad
- Insect killer: controls ants, whiteflies, ear wigs, Mites, Aphids, Spider Mites, Fruit Flies, and many more. Organic gardening: natria Insect, Disease & Mite Control can be used up to the day of harvest.
Disease control: fungicide controls Blackspot, Leaf Spot, Rust, Scab, Powdery Mildew, and more. Use on: for indoor and outdoor use on roses, flowers, vegetables, lawns, houseplants, shrubs, fruit trees, and more. 3-in-1 protection: kills listed insects, diseases, and mites.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Schultz #ad
Schultz Garden Safe Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer Rtu #adSchultz #ad
- Insecticide for home and garden plants. To protect your plants, just shake the bottle and spray to coat upper and lower leaf surfaces once a week.
Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects. Made with botanical insecticides that are safe to use up to the day of harvest. Protects your whole garden from voracious insects.
9. Mammoth #ad
Natural Fungicide Miticide Insecticide Spider Mites Spray for Indoor Outdoor Plants ELIMINATES Powdery Mildew Whiteflies Thrips 500 mL, Mammoth CANNCONTROL Concentrated Insecticide Spray for Plants #adMammoth #ad
- Thyme vs. 3x more powerful – it’s the all-natural fungicide, and more cost-effective. Eliminate mites, pm, fungus gnats, and white flies! Protect and guarantee your yield with MAMMOTH!. Mammoth canncontrol has been engineered to break down pests the natural way, and is safe for use in soil, all grow mediums, and also for foliar application.
After several years of research, azadirachtin, the active ingredient in Neem, we identified the components of thyme oil that are responsible for preventing and eliminating PM, mite and insect infestations, and that are equally efficacious to neem-based products. How it works – mammoth canncontrol controls fungus, insect and mite infestations by utilizing a dual mode of action moa.
The first moa is as a suffocant which uses oil to coat the insect and/or mite, causing blockage of the spiracles air holes resulting in death due to asphyxiation. Neem – if you’re wondering how canncontrol compares to neem-based products: while neem-based products have been shown over time to be efficacious, might be associated with health problems.
Developed for indoor/outdoor plants, miticide, aphids, thrips, more functional, and insecticide from mammoth you have trusted for years–only better! Our scientists worked hard to make it 3X MORE powerful, Mammoth CANNCONTROL beats any commercial neem oil spray for being an all-in-one solution. Highly effective – for years, and now all-natural pesticides for vegetable gardens and grows. Targeted proprietary formulation – mammoth canncontrol utilizes a proprietary formulation of thyme oil compounds that is highly effective in pest prevention and control.
10. Natria #ad
Ready-to-Use, 24 oz, Natria 706230A Insecticidal Soap Organic Miticide #adNatria #ad
- Organic gardening: natria Insecticidal Soap can be used up to and including the day of harvest. Easy to use: ready-to-Use bottle makes application easy. Insect killer: kills Aphids, Whiteflies, Mites, Mealybugs, and more.
Fast acting: kills listed insects in minutes! Effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests. Use on: for indoor or outdoor use on roses, vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, and even houseplants.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|