As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Next Gardener #ad
Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Our soil provides the plant support, light-weight, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species.
Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, pH balance 5. 5. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant.
2. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Brown/A, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- This product measures 4 quarts. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced.
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Aloe Vera Soil Blend, Hand Blended Aloe Vera and Succulent Soil Mix, Re-Pots 3-4 Small Plants or 1-2 Medium Plants, All Natural 2qts #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Aloe is traditionally an easy to care for plant, isn't so easy, however getting lots of new growth, using a correct soil can be effective in getting size on your plant faster.
Ingredients: peat Moss, Sand, Perlite, Lime. Specially formulated to provide the correct growing environment for aloe plants, don't just keep it alive, let it thrive.
2 quarts of soil is an 8 inch x 10 inch bag that will allow the re-potting 3-4 small aloe plants or 1-2 medium plants. The added sand increases drainage over just using Perlite alone, Lime increases the PH to ensure the soil correctly provides aloe specific nutrition.
4. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Premium Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend 2.5 Dry Quarts #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- This is really substrate. Non-organic mix - this mix is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt. Promotes excellent water retention & drainage - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus.
This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love. Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. Pre-mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/4 hard japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted Pine Bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.
6. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Organic Cacti and Succulent Soil with 8 Months of Time-Released Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. Premium quality growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. Optimal drainage for succulents, helps prevent root rot.
7. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts, Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Depending on species, cuttings, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh. This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, and seeds. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need.
Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors.
Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks. Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die.
8. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts 2-Pack #adHoffman #ad
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Complete package directions provide useful growing information.
9. The Next Gardener #ad
The Next Gardener Succulent and Cactus Bonsai Gritty Mix Rocks, No Root Rot, DIY Additive Pre-Mixed Faster Draining Blend, 1.5lb #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. Widely usagethis professional gritty mix could also be used as succulent and cactus soil additive or some other soil to improve their water drainage, and neutralize soil PH rate, to help plants grow better.
You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. Easy reusable bag & well packed it comes in a good sized bag.
It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers. Diy materialwith multi colors, this colorful gritty mix is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects.
Professional formulationthis gritty mix is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. Well drainagethis succulent gritty mix is super well in water drainage, best for drought tolerant succulents and cactus, help your plants grow beautiful colors and also effective prevent rover water.
10. Miracle-Gro #ad
For Succulents including Cacti, 1 Pack, Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food, And Aloe, 8 Oz., Jade #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Instantly feeds succulent plants, including cacti. For all cacti, jade, aloe and other popular succulents. Feeds instantly. Feed every 2 weeks. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water.