As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
5-Inch, PLANTATION Products Jp508 Round Peat Pot, 6-Pack 2 #adPlantation #ad
- Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8. 2 packs of 6 12 pots total. Keeps your plants safe and protected. Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
2. Plantation #ad
6-Pack, 5-Inch, PLANTATION PRODUCTS Jp508 Round Peat Pot #adPlantation #ad
- Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8. Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Keeps your plants safe and protected.
3. Fyrome #ad
10 Pack of 6 inch Transparent Flower Pot Drip Trays with Plant Labels for Indoor & Outdoor Plants Garden Clear Saucers Plant Pot Saucer Trays Assorted Sizes for Small Pots, Fyrome Plant Saucer #adFyrome #ad
- You can buy plastic plant saucers in bulk for DIY craft projects or casual outdoor entertaining. This garden saucer is clear so you can see how much water is left. Best after-sale service: if any saucers for plants found defective, or any other problem during use, in a damaged condition, please feel free to contact us for replacement or refund.
Great plant trays for indoors: they can be used as ideal plant saucers to serve your favorite plants and keep your plants healthy. Small size design matches with small size ceramic, clay, and plastic planters/pots.
These plant saucers are very versatile, which are not limited to plants. The transparency does not distract from your plants' aesthetics. With the watertight plant saucer trays placed under your planters, you can protect your tables, carpet, or any surfaces below from dirt and water.
Durable and recyclable material: our plant saucers are made of 100% environmental and recyclable PVC plastic, sturdier, better quality, more durable, which are thicker, and even can support heavy clay pots without any problems. Sizes: 6" at the top. It matches with all-ceramic, clay, and plastic pots. Our customer service executive will be there at your service. We ensure you can get a complete service and the true value for your money.
4. Ferry Morse #ad
6 Count 4 Pack, 24 Total, Jiffy-Pots 5" Diameter Seed Starting and Young Plant Biodegradeable Peat Pots #adFerry Morse #ad
- Omri listed and eco-friendly, these peat pots are the way to go for your indoor gardening and seed starting needs! If you have any other questions regarding this product please be sure to ask. Larger peat pots, such as these, are great for plants with larger, more complex root systems.
Sow your seeds not included according to the directions on your seeds packet. Water thoroughly until the walls of the pots are completely saturated. Fill your peat pots with a seed starting mix not included. Peat pots are produced using responsibly sourced Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
Walls of peat pots will biodegrade over time wherever they're planted and therefore can be planted along with your seedlings and young plants into their forever homes. You can also use peat pots as a temporary home for matured and established seedlings that might be too big for their current homes but cannot be transplanted outdoors just yet.
Larger peat pots are also used for plants with longer maturation times. This bundle comes with a total of twenty-four 24 5" biodegradable Jiffy Peat Pots which you can use for seed starting. We suggest using a Jiffy Mix for best results. To use for seed starting: place your jiffy biodegradable peat pots on a watertight tray or in an area where you don't mind if things get wet. Walls of peat will retain moisture.
5. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Pots 4" Round 6 pack #adJiffy #ad
- All natural seed starter pots that contain premium Canadian sphagnum peat. 4-inch diameter. Omri listed. Bottom slits promote drainage and strong root development. Genuine jiffy pots and strips contain 100-percent Canadian Sphagnum peat.
Biodegradable. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or container without disturbing tender, young roots. 6 per pack. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots.
6. Jiffy Pots #ad
13 NEW Round Jiffy Peat Pots Size 5x4 ~ Pots Are 5 Inch Round At the Top and 4 Inch Deep. #adJiffy Pots #ad
- Pot dimensions : 5 inch Round At the Top and 4 Inch Deep. These pots are used by nurseries. Quantity : 13 pots. Peat pots, just transplant directly into the ground. Avoiding most of the root shock.
|Brand||Jiffy Pots #ad|
7. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 4" Round Peat Pots, 100ct, OMRI Listed Organic #adJiffy #ad
- Biodegradable: Transplant right into the soil. Each pot measures: 4" across x 4" tall. Great for: Flower and Vegetable Transplants. Omri listed: can Be Used in Organic Production. Reduce transplant shock: Plant Pots right into the ground.
8. KINGLAKE #ad
KINGLAKE 50 Pcs 6" Plastic Plants Nursery Seedlings Pot/Pots Flower Plant Container Seed Starting Pots #adKINGLAKE #ad
- Quantity :50 pots. Height:13cm, 5. 1 inch. The nursery pot bottom has 12 small Drain holes to keep soil drained and ventilated. Plastic pots for plants, cuttings & seedlings, great as plant transition pots. Light weight, perfect for plant Seed Starting, Great for Doing lot of succulent propagation, soft thin plastic.
Reusable. Nursery pot dimensions : 6 Inch15 cmRound At the Top. Risk free purchase:keep you satisfied and provide you friendly customer service, we offer you full money back guarantee or a replacement in case these pots do not meet your expectations! .
9. Jiffy #ad
100ct, Jiffy 3" Round Deep Peat Pots, OMRI Listed Organic #adJiffy #ad
- Omri listed: can Be Used in Organic Production. Great for: Flower and Vegetable Transplants. Reduce transplant shock: Plant Pots right into the ground. Each pot measures: 3" across x 4 1/2" tall. Biodegradable: Transplant right into the soil.
10. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Pots 4" Round 12 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- Bottom slits promote drainage and strong root development. 2x 6 per pack. All natural seed starter pots that contain premium Canadian sphagnum peat. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or container without disturbing tender, young roots.
Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots.