As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
Seeds Starting, Large Pellets, 35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. No soil reqired. Ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
2. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- Easy to use: firstly put them in a container, best with warm water to swell, then place the seeds in the middle and wait for them to sprout. In addition, enjoying the fun of growing in life. Package list: each package contains 50pcs 50mm peat pellets and 50 blank plant labels, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing.
You can gift to your family, family gatherings, friends or colleagues on special days like birthdays, and will grow to 4-5 times after watering, Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc. And the outer non-woven material can be completely degraded.
Small and compact, and is rich in nutrients, it swells with water for easy and clean storage. Labels can help you distinguish different plants. Gardening gift: each non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block is 1. 96'' in diameter, bringing enough moisture for growing seeds.
Premium material: seeds starter pellets adopts peat, which has strong air permeability and water retention, helping plant roots grow. Multiple applications: peat soil particles are easy to cultivate seedlings, peppers, herbs, you can plant with your family, which is very suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation of tomatoes, and have a high success rate, flowers, cucumbers, succulents, garden plants, etc. As the plant grows, you can cut the outer mesh and transplant into a larger pot to allow the roots to grow vigorously.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
3. Gardentrends #ad
Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall, Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, 50ct #adGardentrends #ad
- Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Promotes: Great root development.
4. Legigo #ad
Legigo 100 Pcs 50mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods, Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables #adLegigo #ad
- Wide application: seeds starter pellets are great for starting your veggies, garden plants indoors or outdoors, evening primrose, peppers, such as tomatoes, making your seedling work easier and lower cost. Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, and done.
What you get: each package includes 100 pcs 50mm peat pellets, once water is added they grow significantly. Material: peat pellets are made of peat, which has great aeration and water retention, so it is beneficial for plants to help plant growth, easily and cleanly storable, is harmless to the environment, and can be completely degraded.
They are small and compact, easy to transition into bigger containers. Easy to use, these come in a compressed round shape, perfect for germinating seeds.
It is also suitable for 1020 trays, helping your seedlings grow faster. As the plant grows, you can cut the netting off for helping the roots to expand or transplant it into a bigger pot, push in some seeds, to prevent the root from being stifled. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time. Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 2 inches in diameter and 047 inches in height, and the height can reach 2. 17 inches after absorbing water.
5. PACETAP #ad
Plant,Flowers and Vegetables, PACETAP 100 PCS 50mm Peat Pellet Seed Starter Soil ,Seedling Soil Block,Germination Soil Blocks,Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs #adPACETAP #ad
- These seedlings peat pellets are made of natural coconut fiber and peat, organic nutrient soil provides exceptional water and nutrient retention in seed starting and sprouting. Each package include 100 pcs of 50mm peat pellets sowing soil 100 pcs pVC label and 2pcs soil Dibber. Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants.
There is no need to separate the non-woven fabric during transplantation. Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden. The roots of the plants can easily penetrate the non-woven fabric.
You just need to put compressed peat block in a container, seed starter soil will absorb water and swell. Pacetap plugs pellets seedling soil blocks are wrapped by a biodegradable mesh vents non-woven fabric. Soil dibber is easily and quickly makes holes in sowing compost for seeds.
And easy to transfer your plant to the right place. Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, has no pests, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants. Start your garden dream with seedling peat pellets soil block. The non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block has a high success rate when used for planting, such as vegetables, houseplants, herbs, wheat grass, flowers and ornamental plants, succulents, and is suitable for cultivating various types of shoots, etc.
6. Jiffy #ad
Large Pellets, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 150 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Just add water and pellet will expand. Ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
7. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Tomato Greenhouse with 36 50mm Peat Pellets and Bonus SUPERthrive Sample Packet + Plant Markers 2 Pack #adFerry Morse #ad
- Greenhouse dimensions: 21" x 11' x 3. 5". You will receive two 2 greenhouse kits, each kit includes one of the following: one 1 watertight tray, thirty-six 36 biodegradable peat pellets with a 50mm diameter, one 1 humidity dome, one 1 BONUS SUPERthrive plant nutrients sample and one 1 pack of plant markers.
Base watertight tray has been produced using 100% recycled materials and can be re-used several times for starting your seeds indoors; humidity dome is 100% recyclable and can also be used numerous times before recycling.
Once you've used and transplanted all of your peat pellets you can refer back to us because we carry peat pellet refills of all sizes including: 36mm, 42mm and 50mm! Jiffy peat pellets are responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum peat moss bogs.
Each greenhouse kit will come with easy to follow instructions for sowing and starting your seeds indoors please note, seeds are not included with the greenhouses.
8. ZeeDix #ad
Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block, ZeeDix 50pcs 50mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block #adZeeDix #ad
- Function: these fiber nutrient soils can allow your plant seeds to be planted indoors in the cold winter and can grow healthily. Putting some peat pellets in a container; 2. Adding water above the pellets fiber soil; 3. The general depth is twice the seed diameter. It can be transplanted and planted without detachment.
The method of use is simple and easy to operate. In the nursery the top of the block is buried in the middle of the seed, and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix. As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4.
The unique net cover design is convenient for the transportation and transplanting of seedlings, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, and it is not scattered.
The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter. Package includes: includes 50pcs fiber soil direct plant seed starters, enough seed peat, you can grow multiple plants/ flowers/ vegetables at the same time. Material: as a raw material, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting. Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 50mm/2 inches diameter and 05 high, after absorbing water, the height can reach 1. 4 inches high bring enough grow room for the seeds.
9. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 50mm Peat Pellets, 25 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Professionally Packaged in Re-sealable Bag. 25 count - 50mm Premium Peat Pellets. Fits in 50mm trays.
10. HOME GROWN #ad
Seed Starter Peat Pellets for Gardening – Plant Seed Starter Pods for Planting Veggies, and Herb Garden Cuttings – Peat Moss Garden Starter Soil Pellets by Home Grown 50mm, 50count, Flower Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Let’s grow together – count on home grown for gardening supplies designed for novices and experts alike. Your peat pellets are an excellent source of nutrition for young sprouts. Easy to transplant – after sprouting and standard hardening procedures, transfer your sprouts to potting soil or your garden.
Simple sprouts – follow easy instructions, plant your seeds, and you’ll be sprouting seeds before you know it! Place your pellets in a watertight tray, expand them to full size with water, and wait.
Your seed pods are backed by our passion for growing things and spreading the joy of gardening.
Use 42 mm pellets for midsize plants. Bury your pellet in enough soil to cover it, gently pack it in, and water. Choose the right size – plant your herb garden seeds in 36 mm peat pellets. Bigger plants such as peppers and tomatoes do well in large, 50 mm starter pods. A swell start – grow a bountiful garden with your seed starter soil mix for vegetables, herbs, and flowers from Home Grown.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Part Number||HGPP36MM, HGPP42MM, HGPP50MM|
|Model||HGPP36MM, HGPP42MM, HGPP50MM|