As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Three 3 Large Premium Water Hyacinth Floating Aquatic Live Tropical Plants #adGeneric #ad
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! - your satisfaction is our top priority! We are confident you will be happy with your purchase, if for any reason you are unhappy simply send us a message and we will work things out! Please note that you will receive the plants as in the first two images. Provide shelter for fish - Fish fry and other aquatic life utilize these long roots as habitat.
Perfect beginner pond plant - water hyacinths are popular, easy to care for, beginner level, floating pond plants! They are perfect for their water purifying properties and a great solution to green water issues that many pond owners experience.
Super simple & easy to grow, these plants will also bloom beautiful flowers in the Summer! Your pond will look absolutely stunning! Bloom flowers in the summer - these plants will bloom beautiful flowers in the Summer See pictures. The roots not only provide shelter for aquatic life but also purify the water collecting various particles! No more green pond water - these plants are loved by pond owners for their water purifying properties.
Super easy & fast to grow - the perfect beginner plant to kick start your pond. Filter water & control algae growth - water hyacinths are very useful at competing with algae! Their fast growth rate allows them to quickly shade the water while at the same time absorbing huge amounts of nutrients from the water. The roots of this plant will filter out water from algae and other pollutants.
2. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
Easy Live Pond Plants, Golden Water Poppies Hydrocleys Nymphoides #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- During winter, these plants will get damaged if your region experiences strong cold winds. They can float but do best when planted in aquatic soil.
They serve as natural biofilters to your pond, helping clear the water naturally. During summer, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. Additionally, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day.
Important: do not order if its too hot!! please note that during times of extreme weather, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce. Grown pesticide free by Aqualeaf Aquatics TM. You get one water poppies plant bareroot.
3. Aqua Habit #ad
Duckweed Lemna Minor, 100/200/500 Live Plants 500 by Aqua Habit #adAqua Habit #ad
- Live duckweed Lemna Minor Plants. Perfect for aquariums, ponds, and aquaponics. Great source of Protein Up to 40% protein content.
Great organic food for Koi, Goldfish, Tilapia, Livestock such as chickens and ducks. Aquatic free floating Plant Removes excess nutrients from water column and can help suppress algae growth.
4. Florida Aquatic Nursery #ad
Water Hyacinths Floating Water Garden Plants 5 Live Plants #adFlorida Aquatic Nursery #ad
- Eichhornia crassipes - Floating Pond Plant. This plant cannot ship to: al, city of chicago, FL, la, TX, mn, ar, ne, pr, ca, SC, az, MS, WI. You will get 5 beautiful bare root plants. Height: 3-5", width: 3-5", Depth: 3-5".
5. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
Water Lettuce + Water Hyancinth Bundle + Water Lily Tuber Bundle- Floating Live Pond Plants #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- These plants can not ship to aL, SC, FL, WI, TX, LA. Planting instructions by Aquarium Plants Discounts. They serve as natural biofilters to your pond, helping clear the water naturally.
Grown pesticide free in our california nursery. These oxygenating plants keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box.
These plants can not ship to: aL, WI, FL, TX, SC, LA. You get 1 water lettuce, 1 water hyacinth of about 3-5 inches in diameter and 1 Water Lily TUBER.
6. Oldworldtropicals #ad
Water Lettuce InPistia StratioesIn Bundle of 5 Aquatic Water Tropical Plant, Oldworldtropicals #adOldworldtropicals #ad
- The foliage of this pond plant is ribbed and velvety, and the color ranges from light green to lime-green that float peacefully on the water's surface.
Average mature width: up to 12" in. You will be receiving 5 plants bare-root small to medium size. This water lettuce for sale is supported by a large number of feathery roots submersed in the water beneath the leaves of the plant.
Zones: 9 - 11. The white flowers are a fairly insignificant and appear at the base of the leaves. Water lettuce or pistia stratioes, is a unique floater that resembles a floating head of cabbage or lettuce. Light: full to partial sun.
7. OptiCase #ad
Aquarium Grass Plant Seeds Water Grasses Random Dwarf Aquatic Plant Grass Seeds Indoor Plant Seeds Oxygenating Weed Live Pond Plant Seeds,Fish Aquatic Decor-Large Grass #adOptiCase #ad
- These are very fresh seeds, and you can plant them with confidence. It grows easily making it suitable for beginners and up. Using planting tweezers is somewhat mandatory for planting virtually any type of hairgrass in an aquarium. Decorate your fish tank well.
We have carefully selected 10g seeds per bag for your planting. This plant is fairly hardy and versatile. It is popular in the aquarium hobby for its use in guppy tanks by beginner, intermediate and expert aquarists. Grab the hairgrass by the roots with a pair of plant tweezers.
As i’ve mentioned above, including in established aquarium, the easiest way to grow aquarium plants from seeds, is starting the seeds outside the tanks then transfer the young seedlings into your aquarium.
Aquarium grass is better known as lilaeopsis novea-zeelandiae and is a relatively straight forward plant to deal with. Guppy grass provides the best hiding spots for fry, and adult fish like to swim around it. The great thing about it is that it looks just like the grass you would find in your garden and the reason why it’s such a popular plant for the aquarium. Usually, plants will grow faster with adequate lighting, co2, and extra fertilization.
8. Aquatic Arts #ad
Aquatic Arts Hornwort Living Pond Clearer Pack, 12 Large Bunches Over 100 Stems, Live Pond Plant #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Great plant for beginners; does not require special equipment, care, or knowledge. Grows by using pollutants in the water; very effective part of your biological filtration. Beautiful upgrade over plastic plants, which can look tacky and make your tank appear unnatural.
Very fast growing; ships up to 8 inches tall and grows 1 inch per week with adequate nutrients. Reduces or eliminates water changes; comes with live arrival guarantee.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
9. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
1 Quart, Rich Green Foliage, Perennial Farm Marketplace Juncus effusus Common Soft Rush Ornamental Grass #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- S. Common rush is a nice feature for the water garden or pond edge and can sit in up to 6” of water. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, CA, CO, NV, AZ, UT, mT, ID, OR, WA AND HI.
A native of wetlands in the U. Full sun, part Shade, Native. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Plant 18” apart.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Rounded stems, ¼” thick, reaching up to 3’ feet are a rich green with a fanning growth habit. Hardy in usda Zones 2-9. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants.
10. AqualLeaf Aquatics #ad
Yellow, Red, Pink Red, Live Water Lilies Rhizomes Tubers | Pre-Grown Hardy Lilies in White #adAqualLeaf Aquatics #ad
- Please note that this is not a full grown lily with pads, it is a tuber. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months.
Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Your perennial hardy water lily is meant to last for years to come. Helps create a natural bio-filter - aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden. Drop and grow - all lilies are pre-grown, just plant in a container and watch them grow! You get 1 pre-grown rhizome with this offer.