As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35lb Paper Bag #adJealous Devil #ad
- 100% natural: pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material. Predictable performance: Consistent medium-sized lumps offer reliable, ultra-hot burns.
Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, smoker, and low ash - ideal for any grill, no popping, or kamado. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
2. Rockwood #ad
Missouri Oak, and Pecan Wood Mix, Hickory, Maple, Rockwood All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adRockwood #ad
- Our slow burning, ash minimizing coal lights easily, heats quickly, and burns boldly for juicier, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker.
Made from renewable, natural resources. Our paper bag and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned. 100% all-natural lump charcoal made from Missouri grown Oak, Maple, Hickory, & Pecan.1
1 consumer ranked charcoal and on the Naked Whiz' Lump Charcoal Database. Highly recommended" by the professional reviewers at The Naked Whiz. Not a single tree is harvested - made exclusively from hardwood left over from timber milling.
3. Cowboy #ad
20-Pound, Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal #adCowboy #ad
- Lights without using lighter fluid. Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal.
4. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks, 35 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control.
Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks. Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more.
5. Best of the West #ad
And Outdoor Cooking, Best of the West Masters Selection 20 Pound Bag All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling, Smoking #adBest of the West #ad
- Cleaner burn: No added chemicals or preservatives for a cleaner burn. 20-pound bag: long-lasting 20-pound bag of lump charcoal for grilling or smoking; Dimensions L x W x H: 27 x 15. 50 x 2. 50 inches; Weight: 20 pounds.
Real smoky flavor: Adds smoky hardwood flavor to meats and vegetables. All-natural lump charcoal: All-natural charcoal burns hotter and longer than regular briquettes. Enjoy grilling season: fire up the grill with the Best of the West Masters Selection Hardwood Lump Charcoal.
6. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking, 17.6 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures. 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times.
17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking. Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
7. Harder Charcoal #ad
33 LB Bag, Harder Charcoal HAXLWC33 100 Percent Natural XL Restaurant Style Barbecue Grilling Lump Charcoal #adHarder Charcoal #ad
- Excellent for many types of grills: Perfect for ceramic Kamado style cookers like Primo, Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, and more. Unique style of wood: Handmade from the "axe breaker" Quebracho Wood. Restaurant quality charcoal: 100% all-natural XL restaurant-style charcoal that's perfect for grilling and smoking your favorite foods.
Produces steady heat: Designed for extreme long-lasting heat without excess smoke and sparks. Made without cutting down living trees: Quebracho wood is harvested from South America and is harvested without cutting down a single tree.
8. Best of the West #ad
Best of the West Premium Mesquite Natural Lump BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal, 40 Pounds #adBest of the West #ad
- All natural: made from natural, eco-friendly sustainably-sourced hardwood with no chemicals or additives. Adds delicious flavor: infuse ribs, steaks, brats, kebobs, burgers, vegetables, and more with unmatchable smokey flavor. Endlessly efficient: Burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than regular charcoal for improved cooking and efficiency.
Eco-friendly: repurpose ashes as a compost filler or soil amendment and help your garden grow while helping the environment. Reusable: douse remnants with water and reuse once dry, making them more fuel-efficient than wood chips.
9. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Premium blend: 17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for everyday smoking and grilling Try FOGO Super Premium for longer cooks.
Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for Kamado Grills like BGE Minimax, Kamado Joe Jr, Weber, Weber Kettle, Smoky Mountain, and more.2
2 different sizes: piece size is 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 1/3 to 2 inches in size. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Restaurant quality: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly.
10. Josper #ad
9,5 kg 20.9 lbs Bag, Josper, All Natural Restaurant Quality, QBE White Quebracho, Premium Lump Hardwood Charcoal for Grilling #adJosper #ad
- Low smoke, low ash, no sparkle and EASY Cleanup. Sustainable and all Natural product. Great for: charcoal grills, Smokers and Kamados like Big Green Egg. Best in class : josper is widely recognize as the world's leading manufacturer of restaurant grade charcoal ovens.
Josper's charcoal traditionally reserved for commercial clients is now available to individual consumers. Lump wood charcoal : keeping true to the JOSPER philosophy of excellence, our charcoals are larger, longer lasting and hotter than traditional charcoal.