As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fogo #ad
35 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks #adFogo #ad
- Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control.
Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more. Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks.
Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
2. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 20LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- Waterproof & re-sealable bag: Industry-leading waterproof / dustproof packaging with carry handle and zip top closure. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, smoker, and low ash - ideal for any grill, no popping, or kamado.
100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
3. Rockwood #ad
Rockwood Charcoal 20 Pound All Natural Hardwood Outdoor Barbecue Grill Smoker Lump Charcoal Bag 6 Pack #adRockwood #ad
- Barbecue charcoal is sourced hardwood leftover from timber milling operations. No chemical or additives. All-natural lump charcoal burns longer, cleaner, and better than anything else on the market.
6 20-pound bags of all-natural grilling and smoking charcoal made from Missouri oak, maple, hickory, and pecan. Charcoal briquettes light quickly and easily.
4. Harder Charcoal #ad
Harder Charcoal HAXLWC33 100 Percent Natural XL Restaurant Style Barbecue Grilling Lump Charcoal, 33 LB Bag #adHarder Charcoal #ad
- Unique style of wood: Handmade from the "axe breaker" Quebracho Wood. Made without cutting down living trees: Quebracho wood is harvested from South America and is harvested without cutting down a single tree. Restaurant quality charcoal: 100% all-natural XL restaurant-style charcoal that's perfect for grilling and smoking your favorite foods.
Excellent for many types of grills: Perfect for ceramic Kamado style cookers like Primo, Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, and more. Produces steady heat: Designed for extreme long-lasting heat without excess smoke and sparks.
5. Char-Griller #ad
Char-Griller E06614 Charcoal Grill, Red #adChar-Griller #ad
- Easy dump ash pan for fast and simple cleanup. More durable, affordable, and lighter weight than ceramic grills - great for tailgating, camping or going to the park.
Ignition Type-No Ignition System. Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor. Convenient handles for portability and grilling on the go - perfect for camping, RV, tailgating, and more.
Features dual air-flow dampers, hinged locking lid, heat gauge, and triple wall steel with insulation to deliver a superior grilling experience. Top and bottom air dampers for easy and precise temperature control. 153 square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates. Holds heat like the more expensive ceramic grills - grill more with less charcoal.
|Warranty||See manufacturer website|
6. Kamado Joe #ad
18 inch, Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic II Charcoal Grill, Blaze Red #adKamado Joe #ad
- Amp advanced multi-panel firebox – The patent pending six-piece design eliminates breakage and increases grill efficiency. The grill dome can be lifted with a single finger giving the most comfortable grilling experience there is. Removable Ash Catcher.
2-tier divide & conquer - divide & conquer flexible cooking system transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. Premium 18″ ceramic grill with cast iron cart & locking wheels – the Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain and mold-resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time. Patented air lift hinge – reduce dome weight by 96% with the Patented Air Lift Hinge. Kontrol tower top vent - maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing.
|Brand||Kamado Joe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Premier Specialty Brands #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts Kamado Joe warrants that all ceramic parts used in this Kamado Joe grill are free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the grill. 5-Year Warranty on Metal Parts Kamado Joe warrants that all metal and cast iron parts used in this Kamado Joe grill are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years. 3-Year Warranty on Heat Deflector and Pizza Stone Kamado Joe warrants that the heat deflector frame and ceramic plate(s) and the pizza stone used for the Kamado Joe grill are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years. 1-Year Warranty on Thermometer and Gaskets Kamado Joe warrants that the thermometer and gaskets used in this Kamado Joe grill are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year|
7. Masterbuilt #ad
Masterbuilt MB20040220 Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker, Black #adMasterbuilt #ad
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing. Gravityfed hopper holds 10 lbs. Reaches 225°f in 7 minutes or 700°F in 13 minutes. Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 560 total square inches of cooking space.
Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth. DigitalFan for precise temperature control. Of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use. Of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time.
8. Best of the West #ad
40 Pounds, Best of the West Premium Mesquite Natural Lump BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal #adBest of the West #ad
- Reusable: douse remnants with water and reuse once dry, making them more fuel-efficient than wood chips. All natural: made from natural, eco-friendly sustainably-sourced hardwood with no chemicals or additives. Adds delicious flavor: infuse ribs, steaks, vegetables, kebobs, burgers, brats, and more with unmatchable smokey flavor.
Eco-friendly: repurpose ashes as a compost filler or soil amendment and help your garden grow while helping the environment. Endlessly efficient: Burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than regular charcoal for improved cooking and efficiency.
9. Char-Griller #ad
Char-Griller E16620 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill, Graphite #adChar-Griller #ad
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches. Features locking lid, easy dump ash pan, 2 folding black metal shelves, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge.
Cooking surface is cast iron, exterior finish is powder coated steel, body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel.
Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper. Assembled dimensions: 45" l x 31" w x 47" H | Weight: 97. 0 lb. Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding side shelves.
|Warranty||Repair or replace for a period of 1 year|
10. Jealous Devil, LLC #ad
35 Pounds 4 Pack, Jealous Devil Natural Hardwood Wood Lump Grill Charcoal #adJealous Devil, LLC #ad
- Produces little ash for minimal waste and maintenance. Made from incredibly dense South American hardwood. Requires 25% to 40% less wood for low and slow cooking.
Can generate a max temperature of over 1, 100 degrees. Burns for over 4 hours in the open, or over 20 hours in low-oxygen environments.