As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Mixed, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Water them when the soil is dry, pink, and that's it! So easy. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs. Hundreds of heirloom, organic, and award-winning varieties are also available. Growing up to 2 feet tall or higher, these wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow.
This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the northeast, red corn poppy, wild cosmos, scarlet flax, purple wallflower, sweet william, including baby's breath, purple coneflower, plains coreopsis, candytuft, dames rocket, gloriosa daisy, perennial lupine, catchfly, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, white, yellow, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. The northeast wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the northeastern United States, from Maine down to Maryland. They love full sun but tolerate partial shade and can be planted in zones 3-10 Mix includes baby's breath, siberian wallflower, plains coreopsis, catchfly, candytuft, california poppy, blanket flower, mixed red Poppy Shirley, Wild Perennial Lupine, Blue Flax, Dames Rocket, shasta daisy, Purple Coneflower, Scarlet Flax, annual red phlox, Black Eyed Susan, Sweet William, dwarf cornflower/Bachelor Button, russel lupine, Cosmos Bright Lights, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Wild Cosmos, Red Corn Poppy, lance leaf coreopsis, Gloriosa Daisy.
Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, all from a US-based gardening company. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment.
2. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Maryland #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies, pesticide and herbicide free. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth. Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington D.
C. Maryland, new york, new hampshire, maine, Delaware, Pennslyvannia, Virgina, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Vermont, West Virginia. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, catchfly, smooth penstemon, black-Eyed Susan, Perennial Lupine, siberian wallflower, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Gayfeather, Indian Blanket, Cornflower, Shasta Daisy, Corn Poppy, scarlet flax, Purple Coneflower, Hairy Beardtongue, Evening Primrose, New England Aster, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- This mix will perform well in the states of: connecticut, massachusetts, Vermont, New Jersey, delaware, Washington DC, New York, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Maine, West Virginia and Virginia. This northeast mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F.
Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. Species in this mix include: cornflower, hairy beardtongue, spurred snapdragon, larkspur, scarlet flax, lance-leaved coreopsis, Black-eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, Corn Poppy, Sweet Alyssum, Indian Blanket, Shasta Daisy, Gayfeather, perennial Lupine, Siberian Wallflower, Sweet William, Annual Baby’s Breath, New England Aster and Catchfly.
Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil.
Formulated for the northeastern states, this mix is 30% annuals and 70% biennials or perennials and under normal conditions the flower height will be 36 – 48 inches. This ne mix of wildflowers has annuals and perennials reaching a height of 3 - 4 feet tall growing in USDA zones 3 - 8. Sowing rate: 1/2 - 1 pound per 5, 000 Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch.
5. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Hummingbirds, Mixed, All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- This hardworking all perennial wildflower seed mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators, and is a cinch to grow and maintain. Mix includes siberian wallflower, mexican hat, lance leaf coreopsis, gayfeather/Blazing Star, Foxglove, Shasta Daisy, Candytuft, blue flax, Perennial Lupine, blanket flower, Sweet William, purple coneflower, Black Eyed Susan, Gloriosa Daisy, Maltese Cross.
Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and herb seeds, all from a US-based gardening company. These beautiful wildflowers produce amazing and abundant blooms in every color of the rainbow to light up your garden in summer and fall! The All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix is an all-time customer favorite because it takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included.
Hundreds of heirloom, organic, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, and award-winning varieties are also available.
Plant it in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Water them when the soil is dry, and that's it! So easy. This favorite wildflower mix contains many of the most popular perennial wildflowers, including blue flax, Mexican hat, gloriosa daisy, black eyed Susan, perennial lupine, candytuft, gayfeather/blazing star, Maltese cross, and seven more beloved varieties!. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, and Lupine, Poppy #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, mother's day garden gifts, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. With over 80, 000 seeds, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch. Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, families, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, and community gardens.
A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, ladybugs, bumblebees, hummingbirds, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy.
Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, and guaranteed to grow. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, gaillardia, purple coneflower, lupine, primrose, New England Aster, Coreopsis, yellow prairie coneflower, Lemon Queen, Sweet Alyssum, California Orange Poppy, red corn poppy, Cosmos, Crimson Clover, Phacelia, wallflower, Gayfeather, Bergamot, and Baby Blue Eyes.
We back all of our products with personalized, non-GMO, US based customer service. As part of our national Wildflower Seed line, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America.
7. Burpee #ad
Burpee Wildflower Seed Mix for Pollinators #adBurpee #ad
- Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Vibrant wildflowers: grow a sun-loving flower mix! each bag contains 18 varieties: siberian wallflower, echinacea Purple Coneflower, Black-eyed Susan, Indian Blanket, Plains Coreopsis, Sweet Basil, lacy phacelia, Mexican Hat, Forget-Me-Not, China Aster, Sweet Mignonette, Clasping Coneflower, Blue Flax, Corn Poppy Mix, Evening Primrose, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, New England Aster and Bergamot.
Pollinator seed mix: burpee's wildflower seeds mix will attract bees, butterflies, hummingbirds and more beneficial pollinators to your garden, while feeding them all season long.5
50, 000 non-gmo seeds: easy-to-sow flower seed mix covers up to 1, 000 square feet and is ideal for most soil types. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! The mix of perennial and annual flower seeds offers a range of plants that provide needed sustenance for pollinators in spring, summer and fall.
Keep soil evenly moist but not wet until plants are well established. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. Select a sunny area to scatter the seed outdoors for planting after danger of heavy frost. Burpee seeds grow: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden.
|Model||Wildflower Seed Mix for|
8. NatureZ Edge #ad
Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, Semillas de Flores Hermosas #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- By attracting pollinators to your yard, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, seeds, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends. Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money.
Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions.
Be sure to check out our other plants, & bulbs. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones. Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, hummingbirds, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, and bees.
9. Organo Republic #ad
16 Perennial Wildflower Seeds Mix for Planting Indoor & Outdoors. 100,000+ Non-GMO, Heirloom Wildflower Garden Seeds in Bulk 4oz Packet for Growing Wild Flowers to Attract Bees, Butterflies & Birds. #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - Add more colors to your wildflower garden! We send only super hearty heirloom flower seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Premium 16 perennial wildflower seeds mix - special garden flower seeds blend designed for planting indoor & outdoors across North America.
Our detailed growing guide helps you grow seeds the garden of your dream like a PRO. With over 16 varieties and 100, 000 wildflower seeds, this mix is the best solution to attract pollinators - bees, butterflies & birds are essential for garden plants health.
Colorful wildflower garden from seeds - grow wildflowers everywhere - Indoor in window garden or Outdoors Flower garden Garden make a beautiful design for your garden borders, pathways, field or meadow and attract pollinators. Our special perennial wildflower seeds mix includes white yarrow, lupine, siberian wallflower, Prairie Coneflower, Blanketflower, Blue Flax, Mexican Hat, Purple Coneflower, Columbine, Lance-Leaf Coreopsis, Primrose, Dwarf Evening, New England Aster, gayfeather, Shasta Daisy, Sweet William, Black Eved Susan.
Each packet of our flower seeds variety pack is resealable to make it easy to store and has its own label with a QR code for the growing instructions. Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our wildflower bulk seeds variety pack are tested at the highest germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 3 years before you need to plant.
10. SWEET YARDS #ad
Pennsylvania, Maine and More!, Sweet Yards Seed Co. Northeast Wildflower Seeds, Extra Large 1 Ounce Packet, Open Pollinated and Non GMO Varieties for New York, Virginia, Over 7,500 Native Seeds #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 7, 500+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet.
Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! Northeast natives can be planted wherever you like with this mix of 14 annual and perennial flowers.