As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RatX #ad
Pack of 6, RatX Throw Packs Bait Pellets for Mice and Rats #adRatX #ad
- Non-toxic, formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use. Eliminates all Species of Rats and Mice. Safe for use around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed. Protected by 3 u. S. Patented mechanical kill system requires no conventional poisons. And 2 global patents, other patents pending.
|Manufacturer||Ecoclear Products #ad|
2. Farnam #ad
86 Count, Farnam Just One Bite II 1.5-Ounce Pellet Packs #adFarnam #ad
- Norway rats, roof rats and house mice may consume a lethal dose in a single night's feeding. Death is delayed 4 to 5 days, so there's no bait shyness. Kills warfarin resistant Norway rats.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
3. J T Eaton #ad
JT Eaton 754 Top Gun Pellet Place Packs Rodenticide Bromethalin Neurological Bait with Stop-Feed Action and Bitrex, For Mice and Rats Pail of 128 #adJ T Eaton #ad
- Active ingredient is bromethalin and also contains bitrex which deters consumption by children. Neurological bait which works on both mice and rats and prevents feeding after a lethal dose is consumed.
Rodents cease feeding after consuming a deadly dose. 128-packs of pellets with an average time of death of 1-2-days with the "stop-feed" action. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
|Brand||J T Eaton #ad|
|Manufacturer||JT Eaton #ad|
4. Neogen #ad
8 lb.Pail, Neogen Havoc Rodenticide Rat & Mouse Bait Pellet Pack #adNeogen #ad
- Proven formula: havoc attack Blocks are formulated specifically for use by livestock producers offering high palatability and acceptance. Multiple sizes available: Available in pellets, blocks, and Meal Bait configurations.
Effective and safe: Havoc Attack contains Bitrex, a child and nontarget deterrent. One of a kind: second generation anticoagulant—the strongest available. Target rodents: may kill both rats and mice in a single night’s feeding.
5. Kaput #ad
32 Place Packs 61305, Kaput Rat Mouse Vole Bait #adKaput #ad
- Mice: open pack and apply 1/4 to 1/2 ounce of bait per placement at intervals of 8 to 12 feet. Warfarin -. 025% the bait is formulated with warfarin - a highly effective anticoagulant with very low environmental and secondary toxicity making it a very good pest control product.
Situate bait stations near runways, burrow openings or plants that. Maintain a 10 day supply of bait. Rats: 2 - 8 placepacks per bait placement in intervals of 15 - 30 feet in infested areas.
For best performance, remove other food sources from the area. This may only be used inside and within 50 feet of buildings or inside transport vehicles ships, trains or aircraft. Voles: open pack and load one ounce half of a pack of bait into each bait station. Maintain a fresh supply of bait for 15 days.
6. MouseX #ad
Pack of 6, MouseX Throw Packs Bait Pellets for Mice #adMouseX #ad
- Non-toxic, formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use. Protected by 3 u. S. Patented mechanical kill system requires no conventional poisons. And 2 global patents, other patents pending. Eliminates all Species of Rats and Mice. Safe for use around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed.
7. Tomcat #ad
Tomcat 3 OZ Bait Pack Pail 22 PK #adTomcat #ad
- Can be used indoors and outdoors. Palatable formulation for mice and rats. Rodents cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose. Ready to use. Pacs keep the bait fresh while still releasing an enticing aroma to rodents.
8. Motomco #ad
22 Count Pail, 3-Ounce, MOTOMCO Tomcat Mouse and Rat Pack/Pail #adMotomco #ad
- Multiple feed. For agricultural/rural use Only. 22-count, 3 oz. Rat and Mouse bait. Extremely powerful.
|Manufacturer||Monster Pets #ad|
9. MouseX #ad
EcoClear Products 620100-6D RatX All-Natural Non-Toxic Humane Rat and Mouse Rodenticide Pellets, 8 oz. Bag #adMouseX #ad
- 100% natural method to eradicate rats and mice in just one feeding. Humanely kills rats and mice; non-toxic and 100% SAFE for people, pets and wildlife. Completely biodegradable; zero environmental pollution. Please note: voles, gophers, and moles have a different digestive system than mice or rats and will not be killed by this product.
No risk of contamination to crops or food. Zero chance of secondary poisoning to any animals or birds of prey. 25 b classification: requires no special requirements for transport, handling, storage or disposal.
10. Tomcat #ad
Rodenticide, 4 lb. Pail, Green Pellets #adTomcat #ad
- Pacs country of Origin subject to change: United States. B>price for: each used for: rodents color: green item: rodenticide active Ingredients: Diphacinone Form: Pellets Includes: 22 3 oz.