As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Switchgrass, Outsidepride Tall Native Grass Seed Mix of Bluestems, Indian Grass Seeds, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- These species are the backbone of the prairiegrass ecosystem that once covered most of the central plains of North America. These native grasses are all excellent forage producers that make your grass selection natural which will require less fertilizer and other outputs.
They are well adapted to both upland and lowland sites.
This tall native grass seed mix is a combination of big bluestem, switchgrass, little bluestem, and Indian grass at 25% each. You can not go wrong with these native grass staples which are heat and drought tolerant and will provide permanent cover and forage production. Sow seed at 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Blue Grama Native Grass Seed for Xeriscape Lawns & Pasture #adOutsidepride #ad
- In its dormant state, it will also tolerate burning. Blue grama is a very drought tolerant, low growing, native grass seed grown throughout the great plains and other parts of the transition zone.
This native grass is a densely tufted, perennial, warm-season, flooding, native short grass. Sow seed at 1/2 - 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet.
Blue grama will not tolerate dense shade, a high water table, or acid soils. This native lawn grass is suitable for mixtures of grasses used in erosion control, low maintenance turf plantings, and surface mine revegetation. It demonstrates good drought, fair salinity, and moderate alkalinity tolerances.
3. MBS Seed #ad
10 lb Bag, Native Prairie Grass Mix #adMBS Seed #ad
- Contains switchgrass, big bluestem, Buffalograss, Green Sprangletop, Sideoats Grama, Little Bluestem, Blue Grama and Indiangrass. For a high quality native pasture for livestock or wildlife, or simply for the beauty, texture and toughness of native grasses.
Planting rate: 10 lbs per acre. These grasses are native to the vast North American prairies for a reason: they work here. Able to tolerate the harsh weather conditions, they supported the native wildlife as well as the livestock of early ranchers.
4. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Tall Grass Meadow Mix Mix 102, True Native Seed Northeastern US, 1 PLS Pound #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- 1 pound true Native Seed. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. Free shipping. Designed for 5, 445 Square Feet of Planting. The number of seeds in a pound of each species is used to calculate the amount of seed of each species that is needed in this mix.
A tall grass meadow mix containing 5 species of native grasses and 16 species of native wildflowers. Flowering period and flower colors are coordinated for full season variety.
5. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
True Native Seed Northeastern US, Seed Packet, Tall Grass Meadow Mix Mix 102 #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Free shipping. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. The number of seeds in a pound of each species is used to calculate the amount of seed of each species that is needed in this mix.
Flowering period and flower colors are coordinated for full season variety. A tall grass meadow mix containing 5 species of native grasses and 16 species of native wildflowers. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien.
6. MBS Seed #ad
Native Lawn Grass Mix, 1 lb Bag #adMBS Seed #ad
- Sold in burlap bag with vintage logo. Contains buffalograss primed and Blue Grama. These are native grasses that grow very slowly, which is what gives them their tolerance to drought, low fertility and heat.
Plant 1 lb per 500 square feet. Using some of the shortest native grasses, your lawn can have the beauty, texture and toughness of a shortgrass prairie.
7. Hale Habitat & Seed #ad
Hale Habitat & Seed, Wildlife Seed Mix, 1/4 Acre, Native Grass Refuge, Excellent Deer Cover #adHale Habitat & Seed #ad
- 1 bag 2 lbs pure live seed plants approximately 1/4 acre. Certified seed and specially designed mix for maximum growth and habitat. Your hunt is in the bag! We deliver more quality seed for your money.
Perennial native grass mix growing from 3-7 feet tall provides excellent wildlife cover. 25% big bluestem, 13% canada wild rye, 25% sideoats Grama, 13% little bluestem, 13% Switchgrass, & 13% Indian Grass.
8. grass seeds #ad
Shortgrass Native Grass,Seed Mix,Medow,Perfect Pollinator Mix or grass covercrop1/4 LB #adgrass seeds #ad
- Model:Transition Zone. Brand:grass seeds, Patternname: 1/4 LB. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Groundcover.
9. grass seeds #ad
Native Grass Seed Mix,Southeast,warm & cool-season grasses,1/2 lbs/1,000 sqft1 lb #adgrass seeds #ad
- Brand:grass seeds, Patternname: 1 lb. Model:Transition Zone. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Groundcover.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Buffalo, and Sideoats Grama, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Short Native Grass Seed Mix of Blue Grama #adOutsidepride #ad
- Known for being a Xeriscape grass mix due to its extreme drought tolerance. Excellent prairie land grass seed mix of blue grama, sideoats grama, and buffalo grass. Typically will not grow over 12 inches tall if never mowed.
Perfect for the low maintenance areas you do not want to mow, fertilizer, or water. For low growing native seed blend. Sow seed at 1/2 - 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet. Soil temperature needs to be 65 degrees or warmer.