As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212, All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Can be used at the dormant stage, mites, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, green tip stage, delayed dormant stage, and diseases.
Foliage protector: used to protect pears, corn, asparagus, peppers, ornamentals, cherries, shrubs, peaches, roses, and other crops listed on the label.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, mealybugs, scale insects, mites, and certain species of moth. Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, rust, greasy spot, and other listed diseases.
2. Bonide #ad
Horticultural Dormant Spray Oil Conc 1 Gal Fruit Trees Vegetables Shrubs Roses #adBonide #ad
- Active ingredients: Petroleum Oil Parafinic Oil 98. 8%. Not for sale to: AK, HI. Yields: gallon yields 16-48 gallons. Gallon Jug. Epa registration: 4-80 .
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND205, Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate 1 gal. #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, mites, brown rot, flea beetles, aphids plus more.
Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Foliage protector - used to guard apples, peaches, cherries, ornamental evergreens, strawberries, roses, grapes, and flowers.
Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, downy mildew, coryneum blight, and many more. Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, scalicide, miticide, aphicide, and a spreader sticker.
4. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, almonds, Potatoes, avocados, citrus, Apples, blackberries, Peaches, figs, pecans, pineapple and more. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program.
It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control. However, whiteflies, it does control eggs of all insects.
Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, trips, spider mites, scales, leafhoppers, leaf miners, mealybugs and many more. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season.
5. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready To Spray32 fl. oz #adBonide #ad
- May be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray. Controls many insects. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shrubs, shade trees, ornamentals, roses and vegetables.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products Inc #ad|
6. neemorganics #ad
Neem Organics Pure Neem Oil | Neem Oil Spray for Plants | Spray for Indoor & Outdoor Gardens | Organic Neem Oil 100% Cold Pressed, Ultra High Azadirachtin Content | OMRI Listed for Organic Use 16oz #adneemorganics #ad
- May be used as a dormant spray: Helps protect your plants throughout all seasons. To use - simply dilute 3ml-7ml neem oil per quart of water into a sprayer or spray bottle and shake well.
Pure neem oil - our concentrated spray contains pure neem oil cold-pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree Azadirachta indica. Spray generously on all leaf surfaces including the underside either in early morning or late afternoon.
Neem oil spray for plants- regular foliar application of our Neem oil will ensure your plants remain healthy from seed to harvest. Great to use for - indoors on houseplants and outdoors on flowering plants, fruit trees, landscaping, vegetables, ornamental plants, and herbs.
7. Safer Brand #ad
1 Pack, Safer 5192-6 Brand 16 oz Horticultural & Dormant Spray Oil Concentrate, Green #adSafer Brand #ad
- Omri listed and compliant For Use in Organic Gardening. Controls all life stages, including eggs, of the insects listed on this label. Kills insects, diseases and mites year round.
For use on 131 crops, 94 plant pests, and 20 plant diseases Consult label for individual use instructions. Makes up to 32 gallons of solution spray per 16 ounce concentrate.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, nuts, herbs, fruits, ornamentals and turf.
Carefully read and use, according to label directions. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, peach leaf curl, rust, black spot, downy mildew, and many other listed diseases.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
9. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Hi-Yield 16OZ Conc Dormant Spray #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Protects shrubs, fruit trees, ornamentals, and shade trees. Apply in late afternoon or early morning and can be mixed with other insecticides or fungicides. Controls a variety of scale, fall Armyworms, Mites, Pear Psylla, Fruit Tree Leaf Rollers, and Whiteflies.
10. VPG #ad
DPD Dormant Spray Oil, Gallon 1 GALLON #adVPG #ad
- Apply in late afternoon or early morning and can be mixed with other insecticides or fungicides. Protects shrubs, ornamentals, fruit trees, and shade trees. Controls a variety of scale, pear Psylla, Mites, fall Armyworms, Fruit Tree Leaf Rollers, and Whiteflies.