As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, ground cover, food plots, green manure crop, and many other uses.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Zinnia Elegans Lilliput Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Add zinnias to your flower garden to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Our zinnia seeds are non-gmo, freshly packed in the U. S. This seed mix features pom-pom like blossoms which comes in shades of white, red, orange, pink, purple, and salmon.
They prefer full sun and well-drained soil. And ready to plant. Zinnia elegans are hardy annuals which germinates and establishes quickly to bloom all summer long. Plant 2 - 4 flower seeds per plant or 9 pounds per acre.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Red Mexican Sunflower Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow red torch mexican sunflower seeds in USDA zones 4 - 11 as an annual flowering plant grown from tithonia seeds. Mexican sunflowers make a terrific cut flower for bouquets or other floral arrangements.
If you are looking to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and humming birds then you want to plant Mexican sunflower seeds which are non-gmo.
Since tithonia plants get so tall, plant along borders, fences, or in the rear of flower beds. Tithonia red torch will grow to 40 inches tall in no time and produce beautiful red 3 inch flowering blooms for your flower garden. Plant 2 to 3 seeds per plant to begin growing tithonia plants.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Toothache Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Toothache plant is used as a medicinal and culinary herb and grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 11. The leaves/bud parts can be used in cocktails and ice dishes.
Of course, there is a reason this spilanthes is called toothache plant. The yellow flowers and green leaves of toothache plant can be used in salads.
The reason for the name is that when you chew on the leaves or flowers it produces a numbing effect to the tongue and gums. Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant for a nice, full flowering plant. This yellow flowering herb reaching 18 - 24 inches tall has a black eye in the center making it widely called eyeball plant.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Echinacea Purple Coneflower Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- After the first frost, the plant life above will wilt, when it will emerge again. Echinacea purpurea is a daisy-like, lavender flower excellent for cutting. Plant 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 12 pounds per acre of these open pollinated, heirloom, non gmo flower seeds.
These beautiful, cone like centers, heirloom flowers have been used in flower gardens & borders for decades. Not only are coneflowers beautiful for your flower garden, such as butterflies, bumblebees, they have many medicinal uses as an herb.
The plants themselves will grow to a mature height of around 24 to 36 inches tall, producing spiny, surrounded by gorgeous pale purple petals. It's a long bloomer in the garden lasting long in to the end of summer.
Echinacea herbs are also used for teas and attract beneficial insects to the garden, ladybugs & hummingbirds. Grown as a perennial flowering plant, leaving it's roots to remain alive and dormant until the following growing season, it will establish a deep root system in the first year of growth. Purple coneflowers are a wildflower that grown as a perennial in usda zones 3 - 9.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Orange Tithonia Mexican Sunflower Plant Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 2 to 3 goldfinger Mexican sunflower seeds per plant to begin growing tithonia plants. If you are looking to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and humming birds then you want to plant these flower seeds which are heirloom.
Grow goldfinger mexican sunflower seeds in USDA zones 4 - 11 as an annual flowering plant grown from tithonia seeds.
Tithonias will grow to 40 inches tall in no time and produce beautiful orange 3 inch flowering blooms for your flower garden. Mexican sunflowers reach their mature height quickly, bloom profusely through the summer months and will die with the first hard frost.
7. Outsidepride #ad
25000 Seeds, Outsidepride Roman Chamomile Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Single stalks topped with tiny white and yellow daisy-like flowers appear in middle summer. This low growing plant only reaches 6 inches making it ideal for a ground cover or a lawn substitute.
More often, aromatic groundcover because it can be grown from herb seed. Hardiness zones 3 - 9. Just like the german variety, though, it is used as an unusual, Roman chamomile Anthemis nobilis flowers are used in herbal teas.
If you have ever dreamed about growing a chamomile lawn, this is the variety to try. This evergreen perennial forms a thick, 6 inch mat of sweetly scented, finely-cut, bright green leaves.5
5, 000 seeds covers approximately 100 square feet. Roman chamomile is a perennial herb grown in U. S. Sow in fall or spring in well-drained, neutral to sightly acid soil ensuring to keep seeds continually moist until germination occurs. An evergreen carpet of fragrant green! This the species grown for the famous British chamomile lawns.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Hypoestes Splash Foliage Plant Seed Mix, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Add this plant to your fairy garden for a splash of unusually colorful foliage. May grow as a perennial in USDA zone 9. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
Grow as a perennial houseplant or an annual outdoor plant in zones 3 - 8. They can become leggy, so do not hesitate to pinch the stems back as they grow. Grown for its variegated, attractive foliage, start these Hypoestes seeds for a delightful plant indoors as a perennial or outdoors in the shade garden as an annual.
One of the most effortless house plants or shade plants you will ever grow. Polka dot plants grows readily from seeds and will reach just 10 - 12 inches tall and 9 inches wide. An annual foliage plant, it springs right up from flower seed, quickly reaching its mature size.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Corn Salad Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Usda zones: 5 - 10 Sowing rate: 35 to 50 seeds per foot in rows 12 inches apart. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 12 inch annual. Bloom color: White. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Viola Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds, 1/8 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9. This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow.
Since they are cool weather flowers, fade during the heat of summer, Johnny Jump Up wildflowers will bloom in the spring, and will often return with a new flush of flowers in the fall. Sow 3 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 7 pounds per acre of these heirloom, non gmo seeds.