As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Pacific Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Remove brush, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, red, bees and butterflies. You’ll see yellow, purple, orange, and nearly every color. What to expect: this mix was specially created to include a range of varieties that will bloom at different times.
Description: this mix is a must-have for gardeners in the northwestern us from washington down into california. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, while some varieties will bloom into the fall. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results.
You may see weeds and grasses—these are wildflowers, not roses, so don’t worry. It contains 25 easy-to-grow annual and perennial favorites that are perfectly suited for the region including California Poppy, Gloriosa Daisy, Coreopsis, Drummond Phlox and many more.
Now sow! mix 1 part seed to 5 parts sand and distribute evenly. A general rule of thumb when locating your site is “the more sun the better. ”. The mix features 60% annual and 40% perennial wildflowers. This mix is tailored to regions of washington, oregon and California and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Because the pacific northwest Wildflower Seed Mix contains both annuals and perennials, then the perennials will flourish the following season.
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Pacific Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Non-gmo bulk pacific northwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds.
Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially formulated for the Pacific Northwest.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Mix. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 4 - 9. Height: 30 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Hummingbird and Butterfly Wild Flower Seeds Collection, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, 23 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, and Forget Me Not, Nasturtium #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- . This lavish selection of 23 annual and perennial wildflower seeds attracts hummingbirds, bumblebees, ladybugs, honeybees, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of enjoyment. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed asclepias tuberosa, cosmos cosmos bipinnatus, Snapdragon Linaria maroccana, chinese forget Me Not Myosotis sylvatica, Larkspur Delphinium bakeri, Toadflax Linaria vulgaris, Bird's Eye Gilia tricolor, Columbine Aquilegia coerulea, Foxglove Digitalis purpurea, aster aster patens, Alyssum Lobularia maritima .
Our wild flower seeds packets are the perfect Christmas gifts for gardeners, US based customer service.
Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. And. We back all of our products with personalized, special Mother's Day Garden gifts, non-GMO, and they make an ideal wildflower garden project for kids and families.
With over 80, this mix attracts pollinators that are essential to the health and longevity of your wildflower patch. Four o' clock-marvel mirabilis jalapa, lemon mint monarda citriodora, jasmine nicotiana alata, Sage Salvia verbenaca, Zinnia Zinnia elegans, Maltese Cross Silene chalcedonica, Penstemon Penstemon cobaea, Nasturtium Tropaeolum majus, Poppy Papaver rhoeas, catchfly silene laciniate, Marigold Tagetes minuta, & Treemallow Malva arborea. As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this specialty blend is designed for planting across North America.
5. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Southern Prairie #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, pesticide and herbicide free. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, kids, backyard habitats, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, and pollinator support.
6. Eden Brothers #ad
All Annual Wildflower Seed Mix- 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Results: you’ll receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. Planting: the all annual wildflower seed mix is suitable for all usda zones and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. You’ll see bright yellow, you’ll be set for lovely bouquets. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can happen by planting in summer in cooler zones.
A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best. Many gardeners plant wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms.
With so many shapes, sizes and colors, so don’t worry. Description: this mix contains 20 of the most beloved wildflower varieties including cornflower, cosmos, it will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much attention or time.
What to expect: wildflower mixes include numerous varieties that will bloom at slightly different times to provide color for the longest season possible. Though it’s true they typically require re-seeding each year, Poppy & Larkspur! Suitable for all regions of North America, annual wildflowers tend to be amongst the most colorful and easy to grow of all wildflowers. Planting: make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Expect thick coverage with amazing results. You may see weeds—these are wildflowers, not roses, white and nearly every color of the rainbow.
7. HOME GROWN #ad
Premium Flower Seeds 1/4 Pound Perennial Garden Seeds for Attracting Birds & Butterflies, Wildflower Seeds, Flower Seeds for Planting Outdoor Perennial… #adHOME GROWN #ad
- These flower seeds also are great for bees. Great for attracting butterflies, birds, & bees - This wildflower mix allow you to bring beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy. 18 varieties - quick sprouting - grows all season - you wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix.
They make great garden gifts or party favors. Grow a beautiful flower garden - these mixed flower seeds will grow to approximately 24-36" tall and cover roughly 400 Sq Feet.
Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers Are - If by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right.
With 18 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types. Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow. 4oz pure seeds no filler 2x more than other brands - unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with TWICE the amount of seeds per pack and we stand behind product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Northwest Pacific Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Oz., Annuals and Perennials #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 60% annuals and 40% Perennials - 1 Ounce. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Sow on bare ground. Pacific northwest seed Mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region.
If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Grows in all zones.
9. Nature's Seed #ad
1000 sq. ft., Nature's Seed Northwest Wildflower Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- Adapted native plant authenticity in your landscape. Great lakes/new England region. This mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions within the geographic region.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
10. Sweet Yards #ad
1/4 Pound Bag, Over 30,000 Open Pollinated Annual and Perennial Seeds, Bulk Wildflower Seeds Butterfly and Humming Bird Mix #adSweet Yards #ad
- Bulk ¼ pound bag contains over 30, 000 fresh seeds! - Enough to cover over 400 square feet. Attract more wildlife such as hummingbirds, honey bees, butterflies, lady bugs and more with 23 species of flowers. Bulk quantity is great for filling your own seed packets, making seed bombs, or sharing with your friends! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!.