As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Pack of 10 Ten, HOSTA, Colorful Mix, Bulb, Fancy Mix, Easy to Grow, Caladium #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Classic caladium Fancy Mix, must have for every garden. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Large and decorative, spectacular display. Easy to Plant and Grow.
2. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Spectacular Blue Moon Wisteria Vine Plant 1-2' Tall Potted Plant Fragrant Flowers Attracts Hummingbirds 2-3 Year Old Plants, in Dormancy #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Grows in zones 3-9. Blue moon wisteria provide long stems of beautiful blooms for you to marvel at, comes back year after year.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Long Blooming Period in All Zones, Cosmos Seeds in a Mixture of 11 Varieties #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmo and neonicotinoid seed. Sow your cosmos seeds in the full sun to partial Shade. Mission gardens often included these flowers, which priests gave the name "cosmos, because of their neatly spaced petals.
Because of their mexican heritage, " the greek word for a harmonious whole, these bright annuals meet high heat and drought conditions with native beauty and vigor. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,.
Spanish conquistadors searching for gold discovered these flowers on their journeys through Mexico. As cosmos flowers are very adaptable, they can thrive in average to poor soil quality, and they are tolerant to dry conditions.
Cosmos collection of 11 Varieties - Seeds. Easy to grow annual in all zones, as the seeds do not need light to germinate, they can be sown directly or covered with 1/4 inch of soil. Cosmos flowers made their way to England with Spanish ambassadors in the late 18th century.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Live Plant, Fire Spinner Ice Plant, Delosperma, Perennial, Quart Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Dormant shipping in winter. Immediate shipping in a quart pot. Months of Bloom: Summer. Hardy zones 5-9. Loves the sun. Spectacular color, Mature Height: 2-6".
5. toadstoolseeds #ad
4 Rare Purple Desert Rose Seeds Adenium Obesum Flower Perennial Exotic Tropical #adtoadstoolseeds #ad
- High quality Product. Nice choice for Your Home & Garden. Easy to Grow. High germination Rate. 100% brand New.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dallas Lantana 1 Gallon Live Plant, 6" Pot, Red/Orange Blooms #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Lantana is heat and salt tolerant and makes great outdoor flower beds, containers, groundcover, window boxes, and accents even for beach landscapes.
Lantana grow like vines and are great hanging potted plants for decks and patios or as annuals for butterfly gardens and landscapes in colder climate. Dallas lantana plants are tropical evergreens known for their deep green leaves and Red Orange flowers that attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
This easy care perennial plant is in a 6" nursery pot and measures 8-10" Inches tall to the top of its leaves; blooms March through July. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
7. Findlavender #ad
1 Live Plant, Findlavender, 2.5Qt Size Pot, Hidcote Blue Lavender Plant #adFindlavender #ad
- Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Proper name: lavandula x angustifolia 'Hidcote Blue' - Very Fragrant - Dark Purple Flowers. Lavender oil can be used to soothe aching muscles and joints, reduce anxiety and stress, and to induce sleep.
Grown in wa state - deer resistant - attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage. Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil.
|Warranty||We will replace yout plants if for some reason you are not completely stasfied with our products.|
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Super Blue Liriope, Drought Tolerant Ground Cover Grass, 10 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Known to spread, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family. This liriope variety prefers moist, loose soil that is fertilized and well drained and can tolerate dry soil conditions once established.
Abundant blue flower spikes rise above the attractive, tufted arching, grass-like foliage followed by clusters of black berries. Its flowers bloom best in a sunny location. Not to be confused with “big blue” liriope, super blue has a more vigorous growth habit and can grow to be 20 inches tall.
Superior edging, border or groundcover. Tolerates drier conditions when established. It is heat tolerant, drought tolerant and salt spray tolerant. It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, border or edging plant or in a mass planting.
This plant prefers moist, loamy soil and partially shaded areas, but will tolerate dry soil areas once established. The super blue liriope is an improved variety of the more common Big Blue Liriope that grows a bit taller and can tolerate more direct sunlight. This hard-working shrub grows well in hard to grow places such as banks and slopes, driveways or filling in gaps between shrubs. This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
1 Large Live Plant, Tropical Perennial Blooming Specimen, Strelitzia Reginae, Orange Bird of Paradise #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Full to partial sun. Evergreen. Long-lasting cut flowers. Good in containers. Water deeply, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. It also works well with other tropical-looking plants in garden plantings. Use this perennial in patio containers where its bird-like flowers and exotic foliage will make a striking impression.
Once established, but highly adaptable to many soil types. Thrives in rich loamy soils, reduce frequency; tolerates moderate drought but looks best with regular water.
Crowns of long stalks with large grey-green leaves provide year-round interest. Slow-growing clumps to 3 to 5 feet tall, can be as wide or wider. Grown, regularly during first few growing seasons to establish root system.
This showy plant should be used as a focal point in the landscape, where it can show off its unusual form and beauty. Fertilize in spring before new growth emerges. Highly valued for its large, colorful blooms in a bold blend of orange, and white. A long-lasting flower for cut arrangements. Very useful as a specimen planting, exotic, blue, especially on a patio or near a pool. Used as an accent, especially on patios or near pools.
10. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hibiscus Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Double Peach Bloom #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This perennial houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in summer and fall and year round in tropical climates. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Hibiscus can be grown singly in a pot or planted as a garden hedge in warmer climates; large beautiful flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
This pet safe tropical 3g potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; flowers summer to fall. Hibiscus love warmth and humidity in direct sunlight and add a tropical flair to window sills, countertops, desks, and tables in your home or office.