As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, 70% Coconut Coir, Resists Compaction, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
2. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, odorless, non-flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
3. xGarden #ad
XGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite, Coarse and Chunky #adxGarden #ad
- Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Better drainage and aeration for soil. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 8qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand.
Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
5. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Horticultural Soil Amendment Additive Conditioner, Grow Media for Succulents • Orchids • Hydroponics, Organic Coarse Perlite for Indoor Plants, Cz Garden 8 Liters Coarse Horticultural Grade #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- No phosphates, NO Asbestos! Beware of lower quality perlite with wild ph swings! Cz Garden Horticultural Perlite is guaranteed ph-neutral, Sterile, and safe to use in your Organic Garden. For organic growing - #1 soil amendment. Perlite can be found in 99% potting soil mixes of commercial and home gardens.
Prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, and stability for plant roots. Inert, non-toxic, stable, ph-neutral, no urea, clean and decorative. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
Cz garden perlite is course Grade, drainage, so it's larger than the normal store bought perlite. 8 liters of 100% all-natural horticultural perlite. Larger size creates more surface area and increases effectiveness.
For orchids - perlite sponge rock has a porous structure that provides excellent drainage and aeration, which promotes root growth & climb. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden horticultural Perlite are professionally packaged in an 8 Liter Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive! Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Organic 10 Quarts Coarse Perlite for all Plants, Grow Media, Orchids • Hydroponics, Cz Garden 10 Quarts #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- 10 quarts 40 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Organic perlite - coarse grades - ph neutral, sterile, and ORGANIC!! Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed.
Only available from cz garden Supply TM, USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected. Horticulture grade - for hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Perlite. 8 quart. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
8. HARRIS #ad
8qt to Promote Root Growth and Soil Health, Harris Premium Horticultural Perlite for Indoor Plants and Gardening #adHARRIS #ad
- Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Promotes healthy roots - Mix in 25% concentration to improve drainage and promote root growth. Horticultural grade - ph neutral, odorless, non toxic, non-flammable, and will not decay or shrink.
Versatile - use with cuttings, soil, bulbs, composted bark and more. Great for soil - helps soil to retain moisture and nutrients while aerating and preventing root compaction.
9. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Help Root Growth 2 Quarts, Improve Drainage and Ventilation, Organic Perlite for All Plants, All Natural Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Our perlite is sterile, seeds, it is free of disease, and insects. Use to improve drainage and aeration in potting mixes. Helps prevent soil compaction to improve growing conditions.
Each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is neutral pH and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles to hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots.
10. Viagrow #ad
1-Pack, White, Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA #adViagrow #ad
- Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, heated, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
The result is a great, soilless media. All viagrow perlite is mined, and packaged in the U. S. A. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes.
Sustainable, made in america viagrow perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, inorganic, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, or composted bark, natural soils, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, it is perfect for seed germination, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, and cutting propagation. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, Non-Flammable, odorless, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink.