As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Designed to Be Less Prone to Gnats, Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix: Fertilized, 4 qt., Perlite Soil for Indoor Gardening #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- A single 4-qt bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro Plant Food 30 days after planting.
Growing indoors is easy under the right conditions; Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix combines key elements plants need to thrive. Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
This indoor plant soil is less prone to gnats, thanks to the combination of perlite, sphagnum and peat moss that's just right. Recommended for growing beautiful indoor houseplant varieties like Pothos, Spider Plants, Montsera, Philodendron, English Ivy and more.
2. Kenzoplants #ad
Aloe Vera, Spider Plant, ZZ Plants, Professional Potting Soil, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Snake Plant #adKenzoplants #ad
- This will feed up to a few months. Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry. Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, 4 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants.
Easy to storage and reusing. Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, making plants' care much easier. All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, spider plants, herbs for fast root development, vegetables, flowers, ZZ plants, snake plants, making your plants bloom and grow.
3. Window Garden #ad
Easy-to-Store Soil, Window Garden Expanding Organic Fiber Soil 12qt + Hydrating Bag, Plant Soil for Any Seed Starting Kit, Microgreens or Succulent, Potting Soil for Planting Indoors or Outdoors #adWindow Garden #ad
- The oxygenated fiber soil reduces root rot from over watering, and gardeners feel that it is something they are doing wrong. Longer lasting plant life: plants die, a lot of the time a plant’s longevity can be based on the quality of the soil. Used by professionals - top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, because it works better and Window Garden pledges to make organic, eco-friendly soil to make a difference for our planet.
Our indoor gardening soil is peat free, renewable, and reusable to help our customers and our habitat.
However, which is common when using traditional indoor soil. The soil can grow a variety of plants including, succulents, but not limited to house plants, microgreens and cat grass. We want your home to feel as fruitful as planting outside, without the inconvenience and variability of outdoor growth.
Plants live longer - the unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil. Fast, wheatgrass, easy growing: this organic fiber soil is perfect for beginning and advanced gardeners. Convenient & easy-to-store- no more bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags. Our fiber soil includes 6 compressed discs of high-quality fiber soil that comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil.
|Brand||Window Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Window Garden #ad|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. and Indoor Plant Food 8 oz., Bundle for Growing and Fertilizing Houseplants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For all indoor plants, including edibles. Apply once a week. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water. Instantly feeds, all indoor houseplants.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
House Plant Re-Potting Soil, 2qt, Re-Potting Soil for All Types of Indoor House Plants, House Plant and Tropical Plant Potting Soil #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- This special all-natural blend will ensure everything goes just right. You will be amazed at how incredibly well plants do when exposed to worm castings. 8x10 inch bag- large enough re-potting medium sized plants, or doing several small plants.
Worm castings added- worm castings are one of nature's best all-natural plant foods. Soil for re-potting- let's face it, we are all crazy about our house plant collections! Re-potting is a very important task to ensure your little green babies thrive and live to their fullest potential.
Ingredients: peat, Perlite, Worm Castings, and Lime. Hand blended potting soil- the perfect potting soil for re-potting your house plants and tropical plants. All-natural with no added fertilizers. Worm castings contain no chemicals and are 100% all-natural. Re-sealable bag for storage and use later.
6. NA #ad
House Plant Re-Potting Soil, House Plant and Tropical Plant Potting Soil, Re-Potting Soil for All Types of Indoor House Plants, 8qt #adNA #ad
- Re-sealable bag for storage and use later. Worm castings contain no chemicals and are 100% all-natural. Hand blended potting soil- the perfect potting soil for re-potting your house plants and tropical plants.
All-natural with no added fertilizers. This special all-natural blend will ensure everything goes just right. You will be amazed at how incredibly well plants do when exposed to worm castings. Two gallon bag- large enough re-potting large plants, or doing several medium or small plants.
Ingredients: peat, Worm Castings, Perlite, and Lime. Worm castings added- worm castings are one of nature's best all-natural plant foods. Soil for re-potting- let's face it, we are all crazy about our house plant collections! Re-potting is a very important task to ensure your little green babies thrive and live to their fullest potential.
7. FoxFarm. #ad
38.5 Quart 1.5 cu ft., FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Organic Mix Indoor Outdoor For Garden And Plants, Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves 1 Pack, Organic Plant Fertilizer #adFoxFarm. #ad
- Bundled with pearsons Protective Gloves. Ocean forest potting soil is ready to use right out of the bag and provides the ideal environment for young seedlings to become thriving plants.
Ideal for containerized plantings. Contains many micro-nutrients. Protect your hands when you planting or manage your garden. Adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake making the naturally rich ingredients an ideal environment for seedlings toe strong, vigorous plants.
Fox farm garden soil is lightweight and well-aerated, it is specially formulated to grow seedlings and cuttings and perfect all-natural mix for container grown plants! Ocean forest is soil ph. Ocean forest organic soil is perfect for indoor and outdoor plants growing.
8. The Soil King #ad
The Soil King Big Rootz 1.5 Cubic Feet Bag Indoor Outdoor All Purpose Enriched Gardening Blend Plant Potting Soil for Root Growth #adThe Soil King #ad
- Increases nutrient uptake: Increases nutrient and water uptake and fosters overall plant vigor. Maximizes root growth: pH-adjusted and enriched with mycorrhizae to maximize root growth. Carefully formulated: Carefully formulated to maximize results in your garden.
From natural materials: sourced from natural and organic product materials; Dimensions L x W x H: 6 x 18 x 24 inches; Weight: 35 pounds. 1. 5 cubic bag: use the 1. 5 cubic bag of all-purpose soil for indoor grows or outdoor greenhouses, or add it to existing soil.
|Brand||The Soil King #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Soil King #ad|
9. Jessi Mae #ad
Snake Plant, Pothos Air Cleaning Plant Soil, Organic pH Balanced Potting Soil for Peace Lily, Parlor Palm, and Indoor House-Plants Requiring Well-Draining Slightly Acidic Potting Mix 4 Quarts #adJessi Mae #ad
- Light and fluffy to promote air circulation and nutrient uptake, our soil is hand-mixed in small batches to combat root rot. Perlite and other organic materials enhance aeration and water movement through the soil.
This leads to better plant nutrition for hardy, healthy plants. Create a plant paradise for schefflera, dieffenbachia, peporomia, marginata, and coffee plants in this premium organic potting soil for indoor gardening.1
100% chemical-free and all organic, jessi mae indoor plant Potting Mix provides the best environment for root growth and development. Made in the usa with attention to raw materials selection, jessi Mae Organic Planting Soil takes immense pride in its quality, batching and mixing, right down to our food-grade packaging that adheres to FDA and USDA specifications.
Versatile ph balanced indoor potting soil is ideal plants which need strong roots, sufficient water, and adequate drainage. Our blend meticulously balances drainage needs with moisture retention.
10. ZESTIGREENS #ad
Amazing Potting Soil for Indoor Plants. Soil Discs Made from Coco Coir. Comes in Reusable Jute Bag., Expanding Organic Fiber Soil #adZESTIGREENS #ad
- This is compacted soil at its best! The pack of 5 in total expands to provide you with 40 cups of soil ie 10 quarts of soil. Coco coir is ideal for any growing use such as microgreens soil, house plants & vegetables. The jute bag can be reused in so many ways to store other items or as a gift bag. Eco friendly - coconut coir is not only a natural, which is highly acidic, clean, organic product, but also a renewable one with a slightly acidic pH that many plants prefer to grow in.
Five x 4” coir discs in a reusable jute bag. No need to lug in or store heavy bags of damp potting soil. The wafers are shrink wrapped to maintain freshness and keep moisture out while in storage.
Superior growth - the natural fibers of coco coir provide abundant oxygen which reduces the chances of root rot due to overwatering which is the number 1 reason for plant failure! It also provides exceptional water and nutrient retention which is why Professional Growers are switching to this fiber soil as their preferred planting soil.
Unlike peat moss, coconut coir has a more neutral pH level. Each compressed soil disc expands to 8 cups of soil or 2 quarts. Just add 3 cups of water to each soil wafer and watch the soil magically expand to yield 8 cups of amazing grow medium. That’s a lot! versatile - use as straight grow medium, wheatgrass soil and for starting flowers, cat grass soil, herbs, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Coconut coir pellets - simple and convenient to use.