As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Liliana's Garden #ad
Jack O'Lantern, Liliana's Garden, Pumpkin Seeds, Heirloom, The Original Carving Pumpkin #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's Garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations or You will Receive a Refund and a Replacement.
Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA. Booklet with tips and growing guide included with every Packet of Pumpkin “Jack O'Lantern” Seeds.
Yields up to 65 pumpkins per packet at a guaranteed germination rate of 80% or greater. Top quality seeds and Beautiful Packaging Make an Excellent Gift. Approximately 20 quality-guaranteed Pumpkin “Jack O'Lantern” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. The perfect number of pumpkin “jack o'lantern” Seeds.
2. RDR Seeds #ad
Grows Pumpkins up to 100 lbs! Great for Pies and Halloween by RDR Seeds, 20 Big Max Pumpkin Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Annual. Produces orange ribbed pumpkins up to 100 lbs in good conditions. Excellent source of food such as pumpkin pie, seeds, and Halloween decor! .
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
3. civilys #ad
Civilys 20Pcs Home Garden Blue Pumpkin Seeds Vegetable Garden Planting Vegetables #adcivilys #ad
- Suitable for growing outside. Material: Seed. Pumpkin is used for cooking, delicious variety. Occasion: farm, Garden, Outdoor, etc. Can be stored 5-6 months.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Connecticut Fields Pumpkin Cucurbita Pepo 2 Packages of 100 Seeds Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Harvest connecticut Fields Pumpkins in roughly 110 days after transplanting. Quality connecticut fields pumpkin seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
All pumpkin seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Pumpkin plants will vine outwards and require plenty of room to grow.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Connecticut fields produces large, orange fruits that are perfect for carving. The plants grow from seeds, reaching 1 to 2 feet tall and will produce their fruits in the early Autumn season.
5. Hometown Seeds #ad
Big Max Pumpkin Seeds, 20 Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Distinctive pinkish-orange rind. Package = 20 big Max Pumpkin Seeds. Fruits can often weigh well over 100 pounds and can have a diameter of 20 inches or more.
Visit us at hometownseeds. Com. Great for pies, canning or decoration. Hometown seeds is a usa based company specializing in non-gmo seeds from domestic suppliers. Bright yellow-orange, thick flesh.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Small Sugar Pumpkin Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe seed pledge and sells only fresh non-gmo heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of small sugar pumpkin seeds; this standard pie pumpkin is also popular as a decoration.
Minimum of 5g per packet. Pumpkins are small and round with evenly ribbed orange skin. Flesh is fine-grained and sweet; perfect for baking. Great for kids -- this fast growing pumpkin will amaze your children as they watch it grow.
Plants have large green leaves and grows rapidly. It is primarily grown for its firm sweet flesh that makes wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Decorative or eating -- this variety looks great in a fall-colored display or as a mini jack-o-lantern. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
7. Mosichi #ad
Pumpkin Seeds by Mosichi, Pumpkin Seeds for Yard Gardening Plant,40Pcs Delicious Pumpkin Seeds Nutritious Vegetable Garden Farm Yard Planting #adMosichi #ad
- It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. It is easy to take care of. You can see below products details about to how to plant, any question, we will reply you once see you email immediately.
Thanks. Easy to plant, please send email to us, you can just plant it in your yard, Garden . Can adaptable to most soils, but produces the best fruit/vagetables /flowers in a deep free-draining soil with consistent moisture in a sunny position.
Through planting it by yourself, you harvest organic and healthy vegetable fruit and flowers as well as enjoy the fun in planting. The pumpkin is a pretty nutritious vegetable, eating it often will benefits you. You can plant it in your garden, yard, balcony, etc. It is a kind of vegetable that is easy to take care of. Package includes: 1 Pack of Pumpkin Seeds 40Pcs.
8. werall #ad
20pcs Halloween Giant Pumpkin Seeds, Garden Plants Seeds, Easy to Grow Organic Vegetable Seeds for Patio Kitchen Garden Balcony Nursery, Werall Garden Seeds #adwerall #ad
- Quantity: 20pcs/Bag. Climate: Temperate. Occasion: home, Garden, Outdoor, etc. Variety: Vegetable. Fertilization: Thin Organic Fertilizer, Nitrogen Fertilizer.
9. Nabsna #ad
Nabsna Garden Seeds, 20Pcs Mixed Blue Pumpkin Seeds, Rare Exotic Plants Perennials Planting Vegetable Seeds Easy to Grow Organic Bonsai Flower Seeds Indoor House Decorating #adNabsna #ad
- Quantity: 20Pcs/Pack. Occasion: farm, Garden, Outdoor, etc. Material: seed. Vegetable form: round flat. Can be stored 5-6 months. Climate: Temperate. Suitable for growing outside. Pumpkin is used for cooking, delicious variety. Style: perennial.
10. BreadBasket Seeds #ad
Giant Titan Pumpkin Seeds up to 10 Seeds #adBreadBasket Seeds #ad
- Organic and non-gmo seeds from Ukraine, famous for its fertile black soil / Each package is provided with English instructions. It takes around 120 days from germination to harvesting.
Continuous loosening of the soil is highly advisable. Fruit weight can reach 130 pounds. Long shelf-life; up to 1 year. In case of questions or any issues with the product we will respond within 24 hours.