As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LawnStar #ad
Plant Food for Lawn, Vegetables, Premium Organic Humic & Fulvic Acid Conditioner 1 Gallon, Raw 12% Humic, Flowers & More, Soil, 2% Fulvic Liquid Carbon Nutrients #adLawnStar #ad
- Decreases toxins & increases water retention: humic and fulvic acids won’t just increase nutrient uptake and availability in your soil, which stick to the humic molecule. Backed by our evergreen guarantee: we get it. Organic blend for all of your lawn & garden: This natural, organic blend of biostimulants is ideal for all plants in your garden, ornamentals, vegetables, including grass, young trees and hardy plants.
Ultra-concentrated blend of leonardite humic & fulvic acid: Premium soil conditioner and bio-catalyst boosts the health of your lawn and the soil beneath. That’s why we take all of the risk for you! buy it, try it, and if you aren’t thrilled with the results you get from using RHC, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we’ll process a no-questions-asked return + refund.
Trying new things can be tough. Enhances plant growth and fertility of the soil, plus chelated nutrient compounds, buffers pH, increases cation exchange.
Just mix rhc according to the simple usage instructions provided on the back of the bottle and you’ll be good to go in an instant. The negative charge of humic acids attracts positive ions, it’ll attach lightly to the oxygen end of the molecules thus decreasing evaporation by up to 30%. When water is present near these cations, they will chelate harmful soil toxins and carry them away from roots. Compatible with any hose-end or garden sprayer: lawnstar root hume concentrate is compatible with your favourite pump-up garden and hose-end sprayers, so you can focus on reclaiming the pride in your lawn.
2. LawnStar #ad
Raw 12% Humic, 2% Fulvic Liquid Carbon Nutrients, Vegetables, Flowers & More, Soil, Premium Organic Humic & Fulvic Acid Conditioner 32oz, Plant Food for Lawn #adLawnStar #ad
- Multi-purpose solution - ideal humic supplemement that works for all plants in your lawn and garden, flowers, including grass, vegetables, shrubs, ornamentals, and trees. Naturally improves soil - powerful soil conditioner that deeply repairs and corrects poor soil.
Encourages better overall plant development and enhances results of fertilizer. Professional formula - root hume is an organic humic and fulvic acid blend made with natural indredients.
Works with all pump-up garden and hose-end sprayers. Professional grade liquid concentrate is derived from top quality humate source and is safe to use in the lawn and garden. Compatible with popular sprayers: easy to mix and easy to use! Just add with water according to the simple usage instructions provided on the back of the bottle.
Contains organic materials that helps improve soil structure to create a strong foundation and stable growing environment for plants to thrive in! Increases nutrient uptake - boosts soil fertility by helping release unused nutrients trapped in the soil become more available to the roots.
3. MarkNature #ad
Contain Humic Acid 60% with Fulvic Acid 55%, 8 oz, Excellent Solubility in Hard Water, Organic High Natural Active, K 12%, MarkNature Humic Fulvic Acid Refine Concentrated Extract Granular #adMarkNature #ad
- Marknature humic acid has excellent water solubility, it can be wildly used in different water source, even in hard water, and it can be used by drip irrigation and leaf spray. Marknature humic acid extracted from high grade leonardite, leonardite provides a very high content of humic and fulvic acids and natural biological active trace elements.
With the most concentrated humate and highest activity, it can be easily absorbed by plant, totally dissolvable in water, lower the application cost. It does not block the nozzle. Marknature humic acid can be dissolved in acidic aqueous solution with ph=1. 5.
The solution will not produce precipitation. Marknature humic acid as a good fertilizer enhancer, sharply increase the utilization efficiency of potassium exists in plant itself and in soil, as well as to nitrogen, phosphorous and other mineral fertilizers in soil. It is convenient for growers to apply with various methods.
Marknature humic acid can increase the utilization of mineral fertilizers in soil and the capacities of the earth water holding, enhances soil cation exchange capacity CEC and aeration condition, promotes soil structure and root development, improves the yield of crops. Furthermore, it can mix with npk and some medium and trace elements, with good compatibility, and it is convenient to make liquid fertilizers in various formulations. It is an excellent raw material for formula fertilizers. Small - molecule humic acid is easy to be absorbed and with high utilization rate.
4. GS Plant Foods #ad
Organic Liquid Humic Acid with Fulvic Increased Nutrient Uptake for Turf, Garden and Soil Conditioning 1 Gallon Concentrate Packaging May Vary #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- All-purpose liquid humic acid: gs plant foods organic liquid humic acid is a concentrated form of organic liquid carbon derived from the purest Leonardite. Our organic liquid humic and fulvic acid for plants can be used in gardens, trees, row crops, and pastures, lawns, greenhouses, ornamental plants, houseplants, making it a great all-purpose plant food to keep around the house.
The fulvic and humic acid combination allows for the greatest nutrient uptake. Works synergistically with all fertilizers: gs plant foods lawn soil conditioner is the highest quality Humic and Fulvic available. Our humic acid improves the efficiency of nitrogen utilization, plant metabolism, amino acids, and the supply of plant nutritional elements while also increasing the formation of ferments.
Any sprayer will work, but for larger areas, the hose end sprayer is the easiest. Trusted & reliable: at gs plant foods, cost efficient, easy to use, sustainable, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available.
It works synergistically with all fertilizers or soil conditioners except those with a low pH or high liquid calcium content. Organic super fertilizer: our humic acid improves plant immunity, and more. Easy to apply for natural great results: for optimal concentration; simply mix two ounces of liquid humic acid concentrate per gallon of water and apply as you normally would, directly to the root base. Gs plant foods humic acid penetrates the soil quickly, going directly to the roots for rapid absorption, and helps stabilize soil pH and increases water retention, leading to a stronger root system and improves the plant's immune system.
|Brand||GS Plant Foods #ad|
5. Wallace Organic Wonder #ad
Wallace Organic Wonder, Soluble DS-80 Humic /Fulvic Acid 1lb #adWallace Organic Wonder #ad
- Feeds soil microbes. Is an organic, dry soluble humic acid powder. Highly concentrated humic content. Minimum 93% humic and fulvic acids content. With 100% soluble humic acids, Is an efficient way to produce small or large batches of humic acid liquid.
Use as a dry or liquid application, Completely water soluble. Great for fertigation or seed treatment. Adds organic matter, Enhances nutrient uptake and availability.
6. RAW ELEMENTS #ad
Humic Acid, Plant Supplement chelator, Buffer Increase Decrease pH Naturally, Indoor Outdoor Use- 8 oz, for Horticulture Purposes, RAW #adRAW ELEMENTS #ad
- Directions for use: add 1/8th to 1/4th tsp per Gallon in the reservoir for irrigation. Raw humic acid consist of two parts, obtained from leonardite, humic and fulvic acid which actively help take up nutrient ions that are locked up in soil.
The seaweed component is rich in plant growth hormones which signal the plant to grow. Benefits: chelates minerals and trace elements otherwise locked in soil allowing for optimal nutrient uptake for healthier stronger plants.
The extracts, also contain many beneficial trace elemnts that activate important enzymes in the plant.
Add at 5 to 2 ratio with RAW Kelp for 50% better results. Apply as needed. Raw humic acid- easily mixes into water and is completely soluble. The chelating effect of the humic acid amplifies the signal of the hormones allowing for greater root mass and faster growth. Where to use: great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media.
|Brand||RAW ELEMENTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||NPK Industries #ad|
7. Mr. Fulvic #ad
Lawn and Garden Growth, Mr. Fulvic Organic Fulvic Acid Plant Amendment, Plant Health 8 oz, Natural Humic Soil and Hydroponic Nutrient Enhancer #adMr. Fulvic #ad
- Watch your lawn and garden thrive: Mr. Fulvic will take your growing operation to its fullest potential. Fulvic can be used on your lawn, and more. Works with any growing system: mr.
Whether you are a professional or garden hobbyist, lemon trees, blueberry bushes, tomato plants, seeds, Mr. It is naturally safe and can be used with all nutrient product lines. Organic fulvic/humic minerals: Liquid organic solution mined from our unique deposit of humic shale, which is more than thirty million years old.
A staple in every garden: mr. Fulvic increases nutrient absorption leading to more vigorous growth and overall health of your plants and lawn. Fulvic works with any application, whether you're using hydropoinic, aquaponic or soil methods.
8. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Super Seaweed Humic Acid Blend- Soil Hume, Liquid Sea Kelp for Grass and Plants- Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Lawn & Garden Concentrated Treatment- Increase Nutrient Uptake & Fertilizer Transfer 32 Ounce #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Can be used on all grass types including Bermuda, Zoysia, Fescue, Florida Palmetto, Centipede, Bahia, St. Liquid humic acid: soil hume is a highly concentrated form of Liquefied Carbon Derived from the Highest Quality Humate Source, Leonardite. Versatile formula for lawn and garden: soil Hume Can help increase the Transfer of Nutrients and Help your Lawn, Garden and Plants Uptake Nutrients more Efficiently.
Used professionally on Commercial Agricultural, Athletic Turf, and Golf Courses. Seaweed, humic acid blend: liquid sea Kelp Concentrate blended with Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed harvested in the Icy North Atlantic.
Use alongside Plant Food Fertilizer Program. 32 ounce, quart sized bottle: soil hume is a Quality Soil treatment. Augustine, buffalo, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Leonardite is considered by many to be the Highest Quality form of Humic Acid.
Made and manufactured in the united states: Manufactured by a Family Business and Used by Farmers and Professionals all over the world for the past 25 years. Use alongside lawn food fertilizer program. Application rates for garden: use on indoor plants, Roses, Hardy trees, Fruit, Citrus, Vegetables, Flowers, Seeding, tomato plants, garden Landscape, Over seeding and New sod. Easy to use, backpack sprayer, application rates for Lawn and Garden: Soil Hume can be Applied using a Hose-end Sprayer, Spray Tank or Pump-up Sprayer or Watering Can.
9. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons HumiChar Organic Soil Amendment with Humic Acid and Biochar 40 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- User friendly; can be blended with fertilizers or used alone. With dg technology, uniform, low dust formulation --Dispersible Granule, particles are more rapidly and efficiently broken down.
Humichar is an organic, carbon-based soil amendment containing 50% high-quality humic acid and 50% granulated biochar -- Provides the benefit of quickly-available humic acid and the long-term soil building qualities of the biochar that lasts for decades.
Easy to apply spherical, or "dg" technology is the andersons' patented nutrient delivery system. Environmentally friendly, OMRI listed. Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota. Improve your soil health, plant health, lawn health, and reduce the use of fertilizers.
10. The Andersons #ad
Covers up to 40,000 sq ft 40 lb, The Andersons Humic DG Organic Soil Amendment #adThe Andersons #ad
- Improves plant's ability to take in nutrients and increases soil carbon, plant health, and seed germination. Contains 4 biologically active components: HAP, fulvic acid, humic acid and humin.
Effective in sandy soil, can be blended with fertilizers or used alone. Chelates nutrients to make elements available for a longer period of time. Cannot be shipped to South Dakota.