As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Red Russian Kale Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- A tasty addition to salads, soups, or breakfast bowls. Could also be grown indoors if given sufficient light. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. A great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Flavor improves and purple color deepens after first frost. Minimum of 750mg per packet. All hail kale -- kale is among the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Spring or fall -- a carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall.
Under the “how To” section of our website. This kale is gorgeous, tender, and delicious. Also bakes into healthy and delicious kale chips. Beautiful -- full color packet of red russian kale brassica napus; This variety has oak-like green leaves with purple stems and veins. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
2. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
500+ Red Russian Kale Seeds- Heirloom Variety- by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 85% germination. Beautiful purple-veined blue-green leaves are tinged with reddish-purple. This amazing kale is reputed to have been brought to north America by early Russian fur trappers.
Frilly leaf margins resemble oak leaves. Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season. Packed with vitamins! Open-Pollinated 54 days.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Kale Red Russian 3633 Red 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 50 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Wonderful use for salads or wraps. Green very tender leaves with red veins. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Brassica Napus va pabularia, 750 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Red Russian Kale Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 18-24" spacing. Produces grayish green leaves with purple veins; plant grows up to 30" tall and 30" wide. Latin name: brassica oleracea Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. 18-36" height. 50 days.
Biennial. All our seeds are usa home grown seeds - isla's gardenDeep gray-green with leaves purple veins are a great colorful addition to both the vegetable garden and the table! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 3, 10, 4, 5, 7, 11, 8, 6, 9, 12.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Red Russian Kale, 1000+ Heirloom Seeds, Non-GMO #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Kale is delicious and Nutritious in Salads, Light Cooking. Delicious chopped and mixed with mash potatoes. 1000+ red russian kale seeds. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Harvest outer leaves as the plant becomes mature.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
1 Lb Red Russian Kale Seeds, Gold Vault, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
First quality non-gmo kale seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
7. Seed Kingdom #ad
Kale Red Russian Great Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom Bulk 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Days until Harvest: 55. Heirloom vegetable. Plant produces oak type leaves have a red tinge, and stems are a purplish-red. Brassica Oleracea. Continuous harvests of tasty greens throughout the season.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
8. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Kale Trio Sprouting & Microgreen Mix | Contains Blue Curled Scotch, Premier & Red Russian Kale Seeds | Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Three of our favorite heirloom kale sprouting seed varieties. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing your best ever! Brought to you by family farmers who have been growing for generations. Mild, flavorful & nutrient rich.
Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA. Perfect for sprouting & growing microgreens. Top quality seeds for sprouting with high germination rates. Contains red russian kale seeds, premier kale & vates blue Curled Scotch Curly Kale Seeds. Kale sprouts are rich in sulforaphane, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Red Russian Kale Seeds 500 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Each packet contains 500 seeds.
No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 12". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant height is 2-3'. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Delicious grey-green leaves turn purple in cold weather. Heirloom. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
10. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Red Russian Kale Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Curly Ornamental and Edible Kale in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Excellent flavor sweetens in cold weather after the first frost. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Delicious nutritious kale - red russian kale has highly ruffled green leaves with purple stems and veins. Beautiful large leaves - red russian is a vigorous plant with attractive tender leaves. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. This striking kales can serve a double function as both an edible and ornamental plant.