As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LanKui #ad
Desert Rose， Adenium Obesum one Year Plant ， Baby Size Bonsai Caudex from Lankui 1 Rose #adLanKui #ad
- The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping. We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering.
2. Contemporary Roots #ad
One year bare Rooted plant, new arrival, very-rare, limited quantities!! new-new-new!!!, Caudex Bonsai, Desert Rose, small size Adenium Obesum, new hybrid #adContemporary Roots #ad
- Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb! Water once a week. Adenium plants like full sun and warm and dry conditions. We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering.
Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well. The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping. Do not plant in potting soil. After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Large Over 20" Live Adenium Desert Rose House Plant Bonsai #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Native to arid areas of Africa. Adenium obesum lives with little care and can take a good deal of neglect. Desert rose is one of our ultra favorite plants. Does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Desert rose is excellent in pots especially for people who "kill everything". Will ship without soil and pot. The diameter of this plant caudexes is about 20 to 24 inch sometimes it has multiple branches. And should be planted soon upon. Product size : over 16" in height and 6" in wide.
4. ExoticGrower Company #ad
Adenium Plant Desert Rose Seedlings 5 Plants 5 Colors Live Plants Not Seeds #adExoticGrower Company #ad
- You get 5 five plants - one of each flower type. Live plant cacti succulent shipPED USPS Priority Mail Only at no extra Charge. Flower types: white, dark red, picotee, soild pink and double pink.
Easy to grow water thrifty Sun Loving - Domant late Fall through Winter. Great for Cactus gardens and container growing.
5. CO-Z #ad
Easy Care, New Hybrids, Grafted Mature Plant, Double Flower, Not Just Seeds 62 Good Night, Rare Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant #adCO-Z #ad
- Water once a week after transferring the plant into a pot with soil, roots start growing in one week, and leaves start growing in two weeks. At least 3 years old mature adenium plant approx. 10 in. Free shipping with bubble wrap envelopes for extra protection during handling and shipping.
In height, ready to bloom; comes with no soil or pot, easily grows in any type of soil with full sun exposure. Minimal care required, perfect for amateur gardening lovers who “kill everything”. Grafted double flower rare adenium plants, gives an exotic and stunning look when in blossom.
|Part Number||CO-Z SMM 2017 62|
6. cibogro #ad
Bonsai, Pink Color, Desert Rose Plant Adenium obesum #adcibogro #ad
- Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well. If you like dramatically gorgeous plants requiring very little in the way of care, you cannot go wrong with adenium obesum – the most Common Desert Rose plant.
Water once a week. Package includs: 1 desert rose plant, approximately 4-8 inches tall, The pictures provided just for EXAMPLE.
Do not plant in potting soil. The plant makes an excellent warm-weather addition to your patio, deck or landscape, and it also does very well as a houseplant. Adenium plants like full sun and warm and dry conditions. This item will be shipped BARE ROOT.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Kitchen, Luck, Office, Desk, Attracts Zen, 9GreenBox, Desert Rose Double Purple Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Grown in The USA, Good Fortune, Non-GMO #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Taking care of desert rose – desert rose plants attracts several pests. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, double, or even triple. There are also insects that not that visible but creates a web like covering on leaves and buds. Ships with bare roots - pot not included.
These includes mealybug. Pruning – in order to maintain your desert rose, pruning will be needed. You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged. Place your desert Rose Plant in a place where it can catch full sunlight.
Keep your plant in at least 50f at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season. If you think that your desert plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests.
Growing desert rose plant – a tough flowering plant that doesn’t require much attention. Water when the soil is already dry but reduce watering when winter season arrives, keep hydrated enough for it to live. Desert rose double purple - desert rose is a plant that produces abundant of trumpet-shaped flowers in different shades. If you see this insects you can destroy and remove each of them by just simply touching them with a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol.
8. Generic #ad
Desert Rose Adenium Obesum seedlings Bundle of 5 Plants 6-8 inches Tall Thick 10 Month Old Seedling Mixed Colors!! #adGeneric #ad
- Exotic and unique caudex form. You will receive 5 desert rose plants 6-8 inches tall in assorted colors.
9. Javagado Land #ad
4 Rare Black White Desert Rose Seeds Adenium Obesum Flower Perennial Exotic #adJavagado Land #ad
- Desert rose has become a popular ornamental garden plant in United States Department of Agriculture zones 10 to 11. Caring for desert rose plants requires a full sun location and well-drained soil. Plant lovers are always looking for easy to grow, unique plants with a fun aspect.
10. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Assorted Colors, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Desert Rose Single Bloom Bonsai Live Plant, 6" Pot, Growers Pick #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- The plant makes an excellent warm-weather addition to your patio, deck or landscape, and it also does very well as a houseplant. This carefree succulent boasts an unusual trunk, colorful, coupled with bunches of beautiful, trumpet-shaped flowers in a wide variety of colors and color combinations.
Our growers will hand select the best color available, reds, whites, from pinks, purples and yellows. If you like dramatically gorgeous plants requiring very little in the way of care, you cannot go wrong with adenium obesum – the most Common Desert Rose plant.