As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Coast Redwood | Small Tree Seedling | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Transplanting and care instructions included. Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
Grow your own coast redwood sequoia sempervirens, the world's tallest tree species! 100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4. 60 Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gal, Perfect Plants Wonderful Pomegranate Tree Large Delicious Fruit |, Heavy Producer #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- These rich red fruit ripen in mid to late September. Nutritious; pomegranates are an incredible Super food and are rich in beneficial nutrients such as antioxidants and vitamin C. The wonderful pomegranate tree lives up to its name with its tropical fruit, showy flowers, and low amount of overall maintenance.
Self-pollinating; the wonderful pomegranate tree has the added benefit of being completely self fertile, doing away with the need for a second or third pollinating tree to produce fruit.
This fruit tree is a joy to grow in any warm landscape. With the wonderful Pomegranate tree you can grow this super food right in your back yard.
Delicious fruit; this fruit bearing plant is known for producing large and plentiful pomegranates from a relatively young age. These flowers usually come into bloom in mid to early spring. Vibrant flowers; the flowers of the wonderful Pomegranate tree appear before producing fruit and make this specimen into an attractive Ornamental centerpiece.
3. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Giant Sequoia | Live Tree Seedling Small | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Grow your own giant sequoia sequoiadendron giganteum, the world’s most massive tree species! Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast.
Transplanting and care instructions included. 100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4.
60 . Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, all while benefiting local air quality, noise pollution and soil erosion, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
2 Pack, Tree of Peace, 9GreenBox, Olea europaea, Olive Tree #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Hardy in zones 8-11. Homegrown by 9GreenBox. The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot. Also makes an exotic bonsai.
5. Hello Organics #ad
Banana Plants "Grand Nain" Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- For smaller starter plants I recommend in a four inch pot to start then plant or re-pot. Keep starter plant temperature above 60 degrees.
How to grow: most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. The price includes four 4 “grand nain” banana plats with USPS Shipping. Very attractive for its landscaping potential and good wind resistance.
See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow. Grand nain is an outstanding banana variety growing from 6 to 8 feet tall and solid green in color. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall.
6. Brighter Blooms #ad
Meyer Lemon Tree, Indoor or Outdoor Potted Fruit Plant, No Shipping to FL, CA, LA or AZ, Brighter Blooms, TX, 3-4 Feet #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- 3-4 feet tall - your improved meyer lemon tree will arrive 3-4 feet tall. Rich and sweet – a cross between a mandarin orange and a lemon, Meyer Lemons let you whip up flavorful drinks, treats.
Nature’s air freshener: you’ll have fragrant blooms every spring! heavily branched – a heavy fruit bearing variety, so that it can stay warm all year long! When it gets cold, Meyer Lemon trees are self-pollinating and can provide a large number of lemons year-round indoors or outdoors! Indoor/outdoor – easy and fun to grow! your lemon tree can be grown on a patio or indoors, bring your tree indoors.
You will get fruit in 1-2 years. It is not full grown or matured yet. If you live in one of these states and order a tree, texas, meyer lemon Trees are unable to be shipped to Florida, California, CA, LA or AZ – Due to Federal Restrictions, TX, your order will be canceled. Cannot ship to fl, louisiana, or arizona.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Jade Tree Dwarf Pre-Bonsai Live Plant, Indoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This perfect beginner plant is in a 6" container measuring 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; likes direct sunlight.
The miniature bonsai tree appearance and very low water and care needs make it a unique plant for house warming, dorm, apartment, or office gifts.
The jade tree is an easy care flowering succulent that is also called the friendship and lucky plant; they can also be trained as a beautiful bonsai. Succulents purify the air, and are great potted plants for counters, desks, are low maintenance, window sills, and planters in your home or office.
8. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
9. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox Bonsai Juniper Tree, Japanese Art Live House Plants for Indoor and Outdoor Garden, Dwarf Trees in Container Pot for Home and Office Decor, 4 Pounds, Best Gift for Mothers Day, Christmas #ad9GreenBox #ad
- For any concerns or questions, contact us and our friendly staff will be glad to assist you. It is contained in a beautiful pot 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ inches wide and 2. 5 inches deep. Easy to care for - our healthy juniper is one of the easiest bonsai trees to care for, adapting and thriving in any condition.
As bonsai symbolizes all that is good in nature, this juniper plant makes a wonderful house gift to friends and family.
Handmade to perfection - homegrown in california, our 6 to 8 inch juniper plant is handpicked for best quality. It is best to water it well, allowing for proper drainage.
A beautiful gift - give the gift of prosperity to special people in your life. Satisfaction guaranteed - to ensure you are happy with your purchase, we offer a 30-day warranty. For good luck - conveying the symbols of harmony, meditation and peace, balance, this ancient art form in feng shui is believed to bring good fortune to those who possess and take care of it.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Tree, Beautiful Florist Quality Indoor Houseplant, Ficus Lyrata #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Big violin-shaped leaves hence the name that lend dramatic structure. The fiddle-leaf fig, is a tough plant that adapts easily to conditions. In other words, you want it to have a lot of light, but not sunbeams falling directly on it.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. What’s not to like, right? Waxy dark green foliage that forms a perfect contrast with light, neutral walls and furnishings. Once acclimated, Ficus lyrata, it can grow to 6 feet or taller.
Keep your fiddle leaf fig in bright, indirect light. Water your fig tree when only the top inch of soil is dry. Keep in mind that this may fluctuate based on seasonal humidity, etc. Here’s one plant that for the last several years has been gracing the covers and spreads of magazines across the country, not just because it’s a beauty but also because it makes the perfect indoor specimen: the fiddle-leaf fig.
Test this by sticking your finger in the soil. Tall, columnar and sculptural but not bushy for those tight corners. Pretty soon you'll figure out about how often you need to water. Fertilize once a month during growing seasons, but not in winter.