As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spectracide #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, 6-Pack, Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns For St. Augustine & Centipede Lawns Concentrate #adSpectracide #ad
- With atrazine: For lawn weed control in all St. Augustinegrass varieties and centipedegrass. Controls tough weeds: Kills established weeds, including dollarweed, sandspur and Florida betony.
Hose-end concentrate: QuickFlipTM hose-end sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch. Kills weeds, not the lawn: won’t harm lawns when used as directed – controls both emerged weeds and weeds from seeds.
2. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns For St. Augustine & Centipede Lawns Concentrate, 32-Ounce, Ready-to-Spray #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills the weeds, not the lawn: for use on all varieties of St. Controls weeds from seeds: Prevents weeds from emerging in the lawn. Money-back guarantee: Guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details.
Quickflip hose-end sprayer: Attaches easily to your garden hose and activates at the flip of a switch. Kills established weeds: Including dollarweed, sandspur and Florida betony see product label for complete list. Augustinegrass and centipedegrass – kills the weeds, not the lawn when used as directed.
3. Sedgehammer + #ad
Sedgehammer 1.3 oz #adSedgehammer + #ad
- Bottle makes 40 gallons of finished solution. Can also be applied in residential turf, sports fields, landscaped areas, other non-crop sites including: airports, tennis courts, ornamental turfgrass, race tracks, sod or turf seed farms, fallow areas, public recreation areas, cemetaries, residential property, school grounds, golf courses, fairgrounds, campgrounds, roadsides, and rights-of-way.
Each gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1, 000 square feet.
1. 33 oz bottle - halosulfuron-methyl - 75% * * 13. 5 gram package Halosulfuron-methyl - 5% *. In high volume broadcast applications, each 1. 33 oz. Each 1. 33 oz. Sedgehammer herbicide is for use in established lawns, and landscape areas. Bottle covers 1-2 acres. Each 13. 5 g packet makes 1 gallon of finished solution and already contains a surfactant.
|Brand||Sedgehammer + #ad|
4. Spectracide #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, Spectracide Weed & Feed 20-0-0 #adSpectracide #ad
- Coverage: 32 ounces treats up to 7, 500 square feet of lawn. Dual-action formula: Kills major broadleaf weeds while feeding your lawn. Quickflip sprayer: just connect to your hose and spray – just grip, flip and go.
Feeds lawn: fertilizes with 20 percent nitrogen formulation. Kills weeds: controls dandelion, plantain, mallow, clover, chickweed, knotweed, purslane and many broadleaf weeds as listed.
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
5. SOD PODS #ad
Affordable Lawn Improvement, Cannot Ship to CA/AZ SodPods St Augustine Palmetto Grass Plugs 32-Count Natural #adSOD PODS #ad
- Augustine Palmetto is heat and shade tolerant. Endless possibilities - SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new. Please note we are unable to ship to California and Arizona at this time.
Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns. St. Affordable - each 8-pack covers 18 sq. Ft. Established roots mean less water and maximum success. Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones.
Sodpods comes from a family owned and operated farm. Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results. St. Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass.
6. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Liquid Soil Loosener- Soil Conditioner-Use alone or when Aerating with Mechanical Aerator or Core Aeration- Simple Lawn Solutions- Any Grass Type-Great for Compact Soils, Poor Drainage, Standing water #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Liquid soil Loosener loosens compact soil and break apart hardpan. 32 bottle covers up to 32, 000 square feet. Improves water penetration. Helps standing water, promotes Drainage: Increases nutrient availability by helping fertilizer reach the root zone.
Liquid soil loosener: can be used alone or with mechanical or core aeration, aerating and aerate tools. Augustine, bahia, florida palmetto, Centipede, Zoysia, Buffalo, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass.
Produced in the united states: liquid soil loosener is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with over 25 years of former experience in the turf industry. Helps the downward movement of water allowing more water and air to get to the roots. Concentrated soil conditioner: breaks apart soil colloids, loosening clay and hard dirt & soil. Can be used on all grass types: including bermuda, st.
7. The Andersons #ad
Covers up to 5,800 sq ft 18 lb, The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control #adThe Andersons #ad
- Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL. Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants.
Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds.
8. SOD PODS #ad
Affordable Lawn Improvement, Cannot Ship to California/AZ SodPods St Augustine Floratam Grass Plugs 64-Count Natural #adSOD PODS #ad
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass. St. St. Established roots mean less water and maximum success.
Sodpods comes from a family owned and operated farm. Affordable - each 8-pack covers 18 sq. Augustine floratam is heat tolerant and has a great tolerance for humidity. Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn.
Ft. Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones. Endless possibilities - SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new. Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns.
9. Quali-Pro #ad
Quali-Pro MSM Turf Herbicide 8oz #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Features and benefits: low use rates delivers highly effective results on warm season turf, controls annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and certain grassy weeds in turf, absorbed through surface and roots stops weed growth, and university tested.
Active ingredient: Metsulfuron Methyl 60%. Effective against: clover, Bittercress, Dollarweed, Henbit, Foxtail, Chickweed, Bahiagrass, Buckhorn.
Use sites: residential lawns, Tees, Aprons, Parks, Cemeteries and Golf Courses Fairways, Roughs. Description: high quality formulation specifically targeted to broadleaf and grassy weed control on ornamental turf, cemeteries, parks, golf courses fairways, such as lawns, aprons, tees and roughs and sod farms.
10. Spectracide #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 6-Pack, Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate, 32-Ounce #adSpectracide #ad
- Non-staining: non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – see product label for details. Money-back guarantee: Guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details.
Outdoor use: protects lawns, flowers, roses, fruit and nut trees, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Kills 260+ insects by contact: kills above and below ground – kills grubs, Japanese beetles, fleas, ants as listed, deer ticks, European crane flies and other listed insects.
Concentrate formula: available as a dilutable concentrate for mixing with water and as a ready-to-spray QuickFlip spray concentrate that attaches directly to your garden hose.