As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - Flower Seeds by the LB #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co 1 lb Grey Stripe Sunflower, 1 lb 4,700+ Seeds Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflower Helianthus annuus, 9-12 Feet Tall Extended Bloom #adMySeeds.Co - Flower Seeds by the LB #ad
- Seeds are non-GMO and hand packed. Helianthus annuus, 9 - 12 Feet Tall Extended Bloom. Germination rate about 80% or better. This order = 1 lb 4, 700+ seeds ~!! mammoth gray - grey Stripe HUGE Sunflower Seeds.
2. NatureZ Edge #ad
Sunflower Seeds for Planting, NatureZ Edge 1300+ Sunflower Seeds Variety Pack, Get More Sunflower Seeds to Plant, Non-GMO #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- These sunflowers will bloom throughout the summer with yellow, orange, and red colors. These sunflowers are annual seeds designed to be sown directly outdoors. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Seeds are easy to collect and save at the end of the season for next year.
Includes the following flower seeds: autumn Beauty, Velvet Queen, Dwarf Sungold, Grey Stripe, Lemon Queen, Mexican Sunflower, mammoth sunflower seeds and more!. Don't be fooled- many other sunflower seed mixes give you a very small quantity.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz 1300+ seeds of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Our variety pack is designed to give you sunflowers from 18" tall all the way up to 7 feet tall.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Attracts Pollinators, Sunflower Crazy Mixture 15+ Varieties for Planting Helianthus annuus Heirloom, Bulk Package of 1,000+ Seeds, Seed Needs, Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. It consists of 10+ sunflowers, including customer favorites such as: Autumn Beauty, Velvet Queen, Red Sun, Lemon Queen, Evening Colors and more.
Sunflowers are best sown outdoors as a border plant, along fences, Sunflowers will grow quickly, or in fields by the masses. Grown as an annual flowering plant, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost.
Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. This particular mixture of seeds will produce flowering plants that grow to a varying height of 1 foot tall to over 7 feet tall, in colors of red, yellow & orange and will even produce bi-colored blooms.
They will bloom throughout the summer months and seeds can be collected at the end of the season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Crazy mixture is a combination of our most popular sunflower varieties. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
4. SWEET YARDS #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflower Seeds – Bulk Quarter Pound Bag – Over 1,000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Seeds – Helianthus annus #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! Absolute giant of all sunflowers produces huge blooms on stalks over 10 feet tall! The seeds can be left on the plant to attract local birds, or collected to be roasted and eaten! Bulk ¼ pound bag contains over 1, 000 fresh seeds, 100% Pure Live Seeds! - Enough to cover over 400 square feet.
Bulk quantity is great for filling your own seed packets, or sharing with your friends! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, making seed bombs, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!.
5. Seed Needs #ad
1.1 Oz Helianthus annuus These Giant Sun Flowers Attract Hummingbirds, Seed Needs, Bees and Butterflies Pollinators BULK, 300+ Large Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflower Seeds For Planting #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants will produce a single stem, which can be baked and consumed or used as bird feed. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The plants themselves reach a towering height of roughly 6 to 10 feet tall, producing 10 to 20 inch wide flower heads. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, populated with dozens of spade shaped leaves.
Mammoth grey stripe sunflowers are extremely tall, or sown in fields, so they are best used as a backdrop plant, by the masses. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Each plant will produce hundreds of seeds by the end of the growing season, Mammoth Grey Stripe will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Mammoth grey stripe is an heirloom variety, which is sought after for it's plump seeds. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Wild Sunflower Plant Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 8 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 22 pounds per acre of these sun flower seeds. These large flowered sunflowers reach nearly 10 feet tall. Best results if seed is given a cold treatment to break dormancy.
Wild sunflowers are grown from seeds in USDA Zones 3 - 10 and grown as an annual. One of the easiest flowers to grow from seed, Helianthus annuus, or Wild Sunflower, grows in the wild in much of the United States.
7. CZ Grain #ad
Skyscraper Sunflower Seeds for Planting | 20 Seeds | Rare, Exotic Garden Seeds | Huge 15-20 feet Tall with Giant Sunflowers #adCZ Grain #ad
- Eye appealing: people give these exotic plants a second look. Good for enviornment: Great for Bees and Butterflies. 20 rare garden Flower Seeds. Easy to grow: full sun and water make 15-20 feet tall and giant 18 inch flower. Tallest sunflowers: 20 Seeds of the Skyscraper Sunflower.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Non-GMO Seeds, 1,000+ Sunflower Seeds for Planting, Jumbo Mix Pack, Helianthus annuus, 15+ Varieties #adCZ Grain #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for Bees and Butterflies, Hummingbirds. Made in usa: ships from our farm in Iowa to you! The animal kingdom will be buzzing about your bountiful blooms! Cz grain guarantee: we back all our products 100%. If there are any issues just reach out for a fast, easy solution.
Sew 1/4 inch deep and watch them grow. Your garden will be the talk of the neighborhood. Best variety: 15+ different types of sunflower. Amazing assortment of yellows, oranges, pinks, chocolates and every color in between. New crop seeds to plant. Best & fresh seeds: 1, 000+ seeds in one bag.
9. Created By Nature #ad
By 'createdbynature', Over 1,000 Premium Sunflower Seeds to Plant and Create a Beautiful Sunflower Garden, Mix of 9 Sunflower Varieties, Non-GMO, Sunflower Seeds for Planting #adCreated By Nature #ad
- These sunflowers are great for border planting, or in an open area to enjoy. A mix of 9 easy to grow and popular sunflower varieties. All our seeds are non-gmo and harvested in the USA.
Includes autumn beauty, sungold tall, velvet queen, Dwarf Sunspot, Black Oil, Sungold Dwarf, Evening Sun, Large Grey Stripe, and Chocolate Cherry. Includes complete planting instructions inside, making planting easy for all skill levels.
Depending on the variety, along fences, the flowers will mature and develop seeds in 80 to 120 days. Our premium sunflower seed is packaged in an 8" by 5" resealable bag. This sunflower plant seed mix will produce flowers that can grow up to 7 feet tall in colors of Orange, Red, and Yellow. The flowers will bloom throughout the summer months. Best planted within two years of purchase.
10. Burpee #ad
Burpee Mammoth Russian Sunflower Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and have blooms in 85 days. Plant spread is 36". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
No gmos, ever. Huge heads are ideal for competition at fairs. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Blooms are 12".
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Each packet contains 200 seeds. Plant height is 108". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
|Model||Mammoth Sunflower Seeds|