As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dianthus Sweet William Flower Seed Plant Mix, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Dianthus barbatus sweet william flower seeds mix is a perennial grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9 reaching 18 - 24 inches tall. Sow 2 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 6 pounds pe acre for a meadow of sweet william flowers. Perennial wildflower seeds may be planted directly in the garden in late spring for bloom the following year.
These flowers are best grown in deep, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun, but generally appreciates some light afternoon shade in hot summer climates such as the South. This is a short-lived perennial wildflower that is perhaps best grown as a biennial.
2. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Sweet William Seeds – Mixed Colors – Extra Large Packet – Over 30,000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Flower Seeds – Dianthus barbatus #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- If you have any issue with our seeds, pinks, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! Beautiful blooms every year from this easy to grow and easy to establish perennial in lovely shades of whites, and reds.
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 30, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet. Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
3. Seeds2Go #ad
Pack of 10,000 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Double Choice Mix Sweet William Dianthus #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Sweet william will attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, ladybugs, such as butterflies, hummingbirds and more. Requires full sun and good drainage.
A lovely biennial flower that produces a profusion of sturdy blooms on 12-18” stems in an array of pinks, whites, fuchsias, scarlet and combinations there of. Biennial, Zones 4-10 Blooms the year after planting, in mid-spring to mid-summer.
4. Seedville #ad
500 MIXED COLORS SWEET WILLIAM Dianthus Barbatus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light requirements: sun - part shade. Plant height: 12 - 18". Hardiness zone: 3 - 9 and reseeds itself easily. Attracts bees, and HUMMINBIRDS. Pink, red, butterflies, white, and Bicolor. Soil / water: Average. Plant spacing: 12 - 15". Bloom time: Spring - Summer.
5. Valley Greene #ad
Sweet William, Set of 50 Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk 50 #adValley Greene #ad
- Includes one set of 50 flower Gardening Seed Packets - Thousands of Seeds. Features 21 different beautiful heirloom - hardy - easy to grow varieties! 2019 seeds will last years when kept in cool dry environments! NON GMO! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rate! ALL NATURAL! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope! .
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Sweet William Mixture Dianthus barbatus Twin Pack of 2,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Sweet william is an heirloom wildflower that produces carpets of gorgeous flowers in shades of white, pink & red. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The plants themselves will grow to a mature height of roughly 12 to 24 inches tall and can flower the first season if started early enough.
Categorized as a tender perennial, the plants will reemerge the following season. All sweet william seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
After the cold frost has passed, allowing the plants to grow the first year, some plants may die. Sweet william will attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, ladybugs, such as butterflies, hummingbirds and more.
Quality sweet wiliam seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. If winters are too harsh however, Sweet William will establish a deep root system, later wilting with the first killing frost.
7. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Tall Double Mix Dianthus barbatus 1/4 Lb, Non GMO Bulk Sweet William Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo bulk sweet william Seeds - Tall Double Mix. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!.
100% pure seed, heirloom, no Fillers. Non gmo, open Pollinated. Biennial; grows up to 24 inches Easy to grow; Spring blooming Adaptable to both sun and shade.
8. Generic #ad
Sweet William Dianthus Dash Mixed Color 500 Seeds Compact Variety #adGeneric #ad
- An open-pollinated variety, it readily self seeds in colder zones. They will also overwinter as a perennial in mild climates. A compact plant at only 4-6" tall, it is perfect for beds, borders, containers and rock gardens.
Often grown as an annual, it is very quick to bloom from seed in only 8-10 weeks from sowing. Hardy in zones 2-9.
9. theseedsmaster #ad
Perennial Red Heirloom, Sweet William 'Black Magic' Dianthus Barbatus L. Flower Plant Seeds #adtheseedsmaster #ad
- All natural, beautifully packed highest quality, germination tested seeds for own garden, to be given as gift or for long term storage. Popular for its ornamental, large, 120cm 47. 2in tall, 8-12cm 3. 1-4. 3in wide, flowers long and abundantly.
Annual, unique colour blossoms. Looks out standing alone or in groups, easy to grow flowers. Non gmo, premium quality Seeds coming from small, non hybrid, untreated, non commercial farmers. One packet contains around 600 seeds safely packed in nitrogen sealed hermetic bag for protection, maintenance of longer viability & comfortable storage.
10. Kuting #ad
Mixed Colorful Dianthus barbatus Seeds 30+ Sweet William Perennial Flower Open Pollinated Non-GMO Flower Seeds #adKuting #ad
- When transplanting, timely watering, planting plant spacing 25cm, try to bring soil. One packet contains wild Dianthus barbatus seeds 30+ for Home Yard and Garden Planting. The seedling substrate should be soft and breathable, the seeding depth is 03cm, ph=6.
5-7. 0, and the seedlings are 10-14 days. The germination is suitable for the temperature of 16-22 ° c, soaking the seeds in warm water for 8-10 hours.
When transplanting, choose well-drained and fertile cultivated loam, row spacing 30cm is appropriate, and give sufficient light after planting. The plant height is 45-60 .
Diligently apply thin fertilizer water, watering every 10-12 days during the growth period, and fertilizing 1-2 times. Growth is suitable for temperatures of 15-28 ° C. Herbs annual, lanceolate, leaves narrowly long, head-shaped velvet ball, pedicel from the base of the base, entire plant with gray-white fluff, stalk straight, golden yellow.