As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 4 lb., Bonide BND95349, Insect Control Systemic Granules #adBonide #ad
- Pest control - bonide systemic granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, gnats, aphids, termite, whitefly, mealybug, and more. Be considerate of animals and bugs like hummingbirds and bees that could be harmed from use of this product.
This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, and the like, shrubs, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. Apply it every 8 weeks throughout the growing season for optimal protection. Ready to use - these convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, roses, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your flower beds, and shrubs.
The dry-application granules are easy to use, control, and apply without worrying about destroying clothing or other plants.
For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. No spraying - there is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray. How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
2. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield Systemic Insect Granules 1 POUND #adHi-Yield #ad
- Controls for up to 2 months. Absorbed by roots and moves through entire plant. Protects new growth protected for up to 8 weeks. Do not use on edible plants. Ideal for potted plants and Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors, may be applied while planting.
3. Bonide #ad
Systemic Rose & Flower Care 8-12-4, 2-in-1 Indoor Insecticide & Fertilizer Granules 2 lb., Bonide BND944 #adBonide #ad
- It provides the necessary food for the plants to grow. Easy to apply - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. No water or mixing is required. A bag of 8-12-4 fertilizer contains 8% nitrogen, 12% phosphate, and 4% potash.
8-12-4 formula - these three numbers represent the primary nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. It also provides essential macro & micronutrients.
Long-lasting results - systemic rose & Flower is specifically formulated to provide up to 8 weeks of insect control. Simply sprinkle the granules directly from their container over desired area.
It should be used on roses, shrubs, caterpillars, aphids, beetles, & plantings around homes & residential areas. Dual action formula - our rose & flower care promotes strong roots & beautiful blooms while protecting the plant against insect damage. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, scales, gnats, thrips, sawflies, moth, lacebugs, borers, & more.
4. Bayer #ad
30 Pound Bag, Merit 0.5 Granular Systemic Insect Control #adBayer #ad
- Imidacloprid 05%. Applications of merit 05 g insecticide cannot exceed a total of 80 lb 04 lb of active ingredient per acre per year. Merit is for use in and around turfgrasses, Foliage Plants, Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Evergreens, Ground Covers.
|Manufacturer||Backed by Bayer #ad|
5. Bonide #ad
Systemic House Plant Insect Control, white, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 8 oz., Bonide BND951 #adBonide #ad
- How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants.
Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks. Treats many bugs - this product is a capable treatment for mealybug, Japanese beetles, aphids, termite, and more.
Houseplant insect control - these ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants.
Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants. Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, shrubs, roses, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. No odor - unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, this bug killer does not have an odor, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, clothing, or rooms.
6. Imidacloprid #ad
Imidacloprid .5G systemic insecticide equivalent to Merit 0.5G quali-1032 #adImidacloprid #ad
- Home lawns, commercial greenhouses, multi-family residential complexes, shopping complexes, parks, playgrounds, cemeteries, golf courses, business and ofice complexes, and athletic fields. White grub larvae turfgrass and landscape ornamentals: home lawnsbusiness and ofice complexes shopping complexesmulti-family residential complexes golf courses airports cemeteries parks playgrounds and athletic fields.
Imidacloprid 05%. Not for use on commercial sod farms commercial greenhouses or on grass grown for seed. Not for use on commercial sod farms, airports, or on grass grown for seed.
7. BIOADVANCED #ad
4-Pound, BAYER CROP SCIENCE 043929293566 Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules, 4-Pou, Assorted #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks and treats up to 32 roses. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD, VT. Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Rust, Powdery Mildew, Southern Blight and more.
Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Leafhoppers, Aphids, and other listed pests. Plant food: Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. BIOADVANCED #ad
Granules, BIOADVANCED 701910A 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, 10-Pound #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs.
Restrictions: not for use in ct, md, & vt. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Adelgids, Aphids, and more. Not for sale, sale into, distribution, Suffolk, and or use in Nassau, Kings and Queens counties of NY.
9. Bonide #ad
Eight Insect Control Flower & Vegetable Above & Below Soil Insect Granules, Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Granules 3 lb., Bonide BND788 #adBonide #ad
- This kills both surface & subsurface insects. Covers up to 3000 square-Feet. For flowers and vegetables. Simply apply the granules directly to the lawn or garden area. Not intended for indoor use.
No need to mix or spray anything. Complete coverage - this 3-pound bag of our fast-acting formula can treat up to 3, 000 square feet. Combats surface and subsurface pests. Insect killer - our bug defense can be used to control multiple species of insects including ant, tick, cricket, grasshopper, maggot, cutworm, moth, spider, centipedes & more.
Per 500 square-Feet. Use 1 lb. Above & below soil control - eight insect control Flower & Vegetable Granules use a soil-penetrating formula that reaches deep below the ground.
Easy to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Lasts up to three months. Outdoor home defense - this product is designed for use on lawns, ornamental & flower gardens, vegetable gardens, around home foundations, & more.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
10. BIOADVANCED #ad
32 oz, BioAdvanced 701810A Systemic Plant Fertilizer and Insecticide with Imidacloprid 12 Month Tree & Shrub Protect & Feed, Concentrate #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Emerald Ash Borers, Aphids, Adelgids, Caterpillars, and more. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|