As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Hawaiian Exotic Flower Plant Roots, Bamboo Orchids, Hibiscus, Ginger -Ti Logs Pink Ginger Root #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Great for gift giving, Holidays, birthdays, Business or Keep For Yourself.1 package Contains 2 Roots. Receive 2 pink hawaiian ginger Roots 2 - 4 inches long.
Great gifts for women, men, Family, Friends or Keep For Yourself. Grow your own hawaiian Tropical Fragrant Garden - Indoors or Outdoors. Grown in a pest free certified nursery on the Big Island Of Hawai.
2. Open Seed Vault #ad
Gardening Gifts & Emergency Supplies. 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault, Survival Gear 15,000 Non GMO Organic Heirloom Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits. Survival Food for Your Survival kit #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield. 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies, Blood Flower Milkweed Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Monarch butterfly's host for egg laying, feeding, and Hatch and the tiny Catepillars Feed on the Milkweed. Blood flower or Sunset Flower Milkweed. They form chrysilises on the plant for their Metamorphosis.
It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly.
4. naturegoodies #ad
10+ Very Fresh Rare! Dwarf Waimanalo Papaya! Tropical Fruit Tree Seeds Plant #adnaturegoodies #ad
- Here are 10 dwarf waimanalo papaya seeds and we always throw in a few extra! The dwarf waimanalo papaya is an uncommon variety of dwarf papaya that tastes extremely sweet and delicious. These seeds are very fresh and were just harvested.
5. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun. Season of Interest:Summer. Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Strelitzia Reginae, Great Indoor Tropical Plant or Bonsai, Bird of Paradise Flower Seeds, 5 Seeds to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. Bird of paradise: Popular specimen to grow indoors or as bonsai. Use good natural soil loke CZ Grain Soil.
We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. The perfect diy gift: for mom, anniversaries, masters, housewarming or any other occasion. Growing tips: place the seeds in a cup of hot water 130 degrees leave for 6-24 hours then plant.
Ideal for beginners, him or her, dad, holidays, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike.1
100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, or your money back! if you struggle with any aspect of the process, don't hesitate to contact us. 1 growth performance: our rating speaks for itself! You get authentic Bird of Paradise Flower Seeds. Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, no questions asked.
7. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Ricinus Communis, 16+ Seeds Grown in and Shipped from USA!, Castor Bean -Deep Purple- New Zealand Purple, Tropical Look, Fast Growing #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Grown for gardeners by gardeners since 2001. Will update inventory daily as seeds are harvested. 16+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds.
Plant with care if your children or pets are inclined to eat your plants. Dry, sandy soil. Possibly a mole repellent. My seeds are grown, tested, packed, harvested, and shipped in the USA.
Fast growing. Will reach 10 feet tall in one season. Full sun. Striking deep purple foliage. Seeds and plants are poisonous. Do not ingest. Hardy zones 9-11, annual in other zones. Fast growing hedge. Perfect for a natural screen.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Asclepias Curassavica Tropical Milkweed Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 24 - 32 inch perennial. 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 2 - 4 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Usda zones: 8 - 11. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Red.
9. Makao Beach Trading Co. #ad
HAWAIIAN Bird of Paradise---10 seeds---Comes with the Hawaii Seal of Quality #adMakao Beach Trading Co. #ad
- All of our hawaiian tropical plants come with planting instructions ready for your green thumb. Grown in a no pest certified nursery on the Big Island of Hawaii and comes with AG. Bird of paradise strelitzia Plant Seeds Exotic Tropical Flower Seeds 2 Packs.
Widely cultivated for its dramatic flowers. The bird of paradise flower meaning includes joy and paradise, as it is the quintessential tropical flower. In temperate areas it is a popular houseplant. Stamp ship to all states.
10. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Purple Passionfruit Seeds Passiflora edulis 10+ Tropical Passion Fruit Seeds in 'FROZEN SEED CAPSULES' for The Gardener & Rare Seed Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year.