As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HONBAY #ad
HONBAY Bee Keeping Uncapping Fork with 18 Tines Stainless Steel Bee Keeping Tool #adHONBAY #ad
- Strong metal construction for years of use. Sturdy moulded plastic with sharp tines. It is also called HoneyCom;used to remove the honey from Hive. Easy to clean with hot water, soap and a brush. Tine dia:21mm; plastic Handl length:150mm;Width:70mm.
2. Longdex #ad
Longdex Bee Keeping Stainless Steel Uncapping Fork Beekeeping Honey Fork Shovel Tool with Plastic Handle #adLongdex #ad
- High quality plastic handle material, convenient storage, comfortable grip, cuts the honey more labor-saving, does not hurt the hand, smooth, can be hanged. High quality stainless steel, durable and easy to use.
Ideal for recessed areas with open honeycomb lids or corners of the frame, which are not accessible to the knife. Length: approx. 21cm/8. 27inch. Packing List: 1PC. Easy to clean, lightweight and practical.
3. NEJLSD #ad
NEJLSD Beekeeping Uncapping Fork Stainless Steel Bee Keeping Beekeeper Equipment Tool #adNEJLSD #ad
- Sturdy beekeeping equipment uncapping fork. 21cm/8. 27'';needle length: approx. 7x6. 5cm/2. 75''x2. 6''. 4cm/1. 57'' ; shovel Size: Approx. Length: approx. Great for uncapping sunken areas of honeycomb that cannot be decapped with a knife. Material: Stainless Steel and Plastic.
4. POLLIBEE #ad
POLLIBEE Honey Uncapping Fork Honey Scraper with Wooden Handle Beekeeping Equipment Tool #adPOLLIBEE #ad
- Size: approx. 23. 5 x 7. 5cm. Stainless steel tines: the tines are made of high-quality stainless steel, high strength and hardness, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. Much less wastage and mess than an uncapping cutter. Useful honey uncapping tool: great for uncapping sunken areas of honeycomb or the corners of the frames that cannot be decapper with a regular uncapping knife.
A must have for beekeeper. Great Beekeeping tool. More efficiently: much less wastage and mess than an uncapping knife. Antiskid designed handle: The handle is made of high quality rubber wood with antiskid design.
5. Blisstime #ad
Blisstime Stainless Steel Uncapping Fork Wooden Handle #adBlisstime #ad
- Also good for pulling out drone brood to check for varroa mites. Great for uncapping sunken areas of honeycomb that cannot be decapped with a knife. Wooden handle:better than plastic handle. Sturdy beekeeping equipment uncapping fork. Wooden handle and stainless steel tines.
6. KINGLAKE #ad
KINGLAKE Honey Uncapping Fork Iron Honeycomb Honey Scraper Wooden Handle Beekeeping Beekeeping Equipment Tool #adKINGLAKE #ad
- A must have for beekeeper. Great Beekeeping tool. Finished wood without knots or cracks in the wood. Honey uncapping tool is rustproof and very durable. Wooden handle is smooth and more comfortable to use. Material:made of 304 Stainless Steel, razor sharp "comb"and wood handle.
7. KINGLAKE #ad
KINGLAKE Large Honey Uncapping Fork Iron Honeycomb Honey Scraper Wooden Handle Beekeeping Beekeeper Equipment Tool #adKINGLAKE #ad
- Large honey Uncapping tool is rustproof and very durable. Wooden handle is smooth and more comfortable to use. Material:made of 304 stainless Steel, razor sharp "comb"and comfortable wood handle.
A must have for beekeeper. Great Beekeeping tool. Finished wood without knots or cracks in the wood.
8. HunterBee #ad
2 Pack Stainless Steel Tines uncapping Fork and Scraper Wooden Handle- Beekeeping Equipment bee hive Comb Capper Hand Tool Beekeeper Tool #adHunterBee #ad
- 4. New design: Combine Fork and Scraper together. 3. Large honey Uncapping tool is rustproof and very durable. 2. Great for the uncapping sunken areas of honeycomb, or the corners of the frames, where a knife cannot reach. 1. Wooden handle and stainless tines, Convenient and durable to use.
9. E-outstanding #ad
E-outstanding Stainless Steel Uncapping Fork Beekeeping Honey Fork Shovel Tool with Plastic Handle, 210mm #adE-outstanding #ad
- Length: about 21cm / 8. 27 inches. Packing list: 1PC. Material: stainless steel, plastic. Easy to clean, lightweight and practical. Suitable for embedded areas with open honeycomb covers or corners of the frame, which cannot be accessed by the cutter.
Made of high-quality materials, durable. High-quality plastic handle material, comfortable grip, convenient storage, cutting honey more labor-saving, convenient storage, not hurting hands, smooth, and can be hung.
10. BEEXTM #ad
BEEXTM Beekeeping Supplies Kit for Beekeeper, Bee Hive Tools, 1Pcs J Hook,1Pcs Stainless Steel Scraper, 1Pcs Frame Grip, 1Pcs New Honey Uncapping Fork #adBEEXTM #ad
- The beekeeping tool is easy to carry, so they can help you a lot with beekeeping. Multifunctional j hookthe head has sharp edge for cutting off beeswax; The J shape tail is a hook used to lift out frames from limited space; The hole at tail could be used to pull out the nails.
They are all "must have" tool for the beekeeper. Frame gripused to clamp the top bar of a frame to remove the frames from the hive.
Package including: 1x frame grip, 1x J hook, 1x new honey uncapping fork, 1 x Stainless steel scraper. New honey uncapping forkmade of 304 stainless steel and quality rubber wood, smooth and not hurt the hand, with 16 teeth design is great for uncapping sunken areas of honeycomb that cannot be decapped with a regular cutter.
Stainless steel scraperthe large hooked end is ideal for lifting up frames and the flat end is used to scrape off any excess wax or propolis on the frames and hive walls.