As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6336 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program. Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, bagworm, fall cankerworm, gypsy moth, such as cabbage looper, elm spanworm and many more.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening.
Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, lettuce, turnip greens, cabbage, melons, celery, cauliflower, shade trees, tomatoes, mustard greens, ornamentals and many more.
Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey B. T. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or ladybugs. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer.
|Part Number||LG 6336|
2. Monterey #ad
16 oz, Monterey LG6332 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, tomatoes, mustard greens, shade trees, lettuce, melons, Celery, cabbage, Turnip greens, Cauliflower, ornamentals and many more.
Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or Ladybugs.
Omri, the organic materials review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the USDA's national organic program. Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, bagworm, such as cabbage looper, gypsy moth, fall cankerworm, elm spanworm and many more.
Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey b. T. Power source Type: Air Powered. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer.
3. Valent Pro #ad
1lb Bag, Valent USA Dipel Pro DF Biological insecticide BT 54% #adValent Pro #ad
- No time to harvest restrictions. Omri listed. Contains bacillus thoringiensis as an active. Fast acting.
4. Safer Brand #ad
Safer Brand 5163 Caterpillar Killer II Concentrate, 16 Oz #adSafer Brand #ad
- Effective method of eliminating your garden or field of the tomato hornworm without environmental concerns or harm to beneficial insects. Kills caterpillars, gypsy moth larvae, worms and cabbage loopers.
Omri listed and compliant for use in organic gardening. Can be used up until day of harvest. Contains bacillus thuringiensis var Kurstaki 98. 35 percent.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
5. AgroMagen #ad
Organic Natural Miticide, AgroMagen, Fungicide and Insecticide, Non-Toxic, GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Concentrate 8.5 Ounce #adAgroMagen #ad
- 100% satisfaction- our 24/7 customer support and agronomist are available to answer any question or concern you may have. Kills soft body insects on contact- Effective on spider mites two-spotted mites, russet mites, whiteflies, broad mites, aphids, powdery mildew and downy mildew.
Omri listed-contains all-natural and organic food-based ingredients for organic gardening that is non-toxic and safe for humans, pets, bees, ladybugs and other beneficial predators.
Unique oil emulsion-our unified and stable oil blend mixes easily with water without separation and does not burn or suffocate the leaves, affect the plant’s development or change the fruit’s taste or flavor.
Proven record-over 10 years’ experience with more than 300 successful trials on fruits, vegetables, ornamental and medical cannabis. It can be used from seedling up to last day of harvest. With an ongoing r&d process, this product continues to evolve to be brought to perfection for optimal results. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will gladly try to assist or refund your purchase.
|Manufacturer||Agro Shelef #ad|
6. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade, 5lb with Powder Duster Included in The Bag #adHARRIS #ad
- Omri listed - listed with the organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards. Made in the usa – mined in nevada and packaged in Georgia. Powder duster included - Powder duster in the bag for easy and efficient application of diatomaceous earth on animal feed.
Natural product - composed of 5lbs of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers. Does not contain an expiration date. Supports a great cause - harris donates 10% of profits to support the local Etowah Valley Humane Society.