As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Down Liquid Premium Buffering For Stability, 1-Gallon #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Add when your nutrient pH is too high in order to lower the pH to the proper level. Acid formulation uses food grade phosphoric acid. Promotes pH stability.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
Water Level Adjuster Buffer, General Hydroponics pH Down 1 Gallon 128oz #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- 1 gallon 128oz. Add general hydroponics pH Down to your nutrient solution to lower pH. Most plants need pH levels between 5. 5 and 6. 8. Ph levels in water vary greatly from water source to water source. Different plants respond positively to different pH levels.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Up Liquid Fertilizer 1 Gallon #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Base solution is formulated using potassium hydroxide and potassium carbonate;. Add when your nutrient pH is too low in order to raise the pH to the proper level;. Promotes pH stability.
4. Bloom City #ad
Bloom City Professional pH Down Liquid Fertilizer, 5 Gallon 640 oz #adBloom City #ad
- Works in all environments: Designed for hydroponics systems, soilless mediums eg: coco coir and peat, and soil gardens. Safe to use for all plants: add to every watering to adjust pH to the desired level, usually aim for a pH of 5.
8-6. 2, it’s that easy. Simply the best choice for the conscientious grower. Strong acid for superior ph stability: bloom City pH Down is a strong pH adjusting acid that helps the home grower maintain optimal pH levels.
Bloom city chooses only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems.
Formulated and made in the usa: designed by botanists and plant chemists in Seattle, Washington. Formulated with the highest grade pH adjusting formula. Highest quality, biggest yield: bloom city’s ingredients are better for plants, better for you, MOST POTENT, best value, and better for the planet.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
1 Quart Pack of 3, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, General Hydroponics Flora Grow #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Ph balanced for ease of use; nasa and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Gh flora series is the original building block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
6. Bluelab #ad
And Conductivity Measures, Easy Calibration and Wall Mounted, Bluelab MONGUA Guardian Monitor for pH, Temperature #adBluelab #ad
- Easy two point calibration and auto temperature compensation makes this digital meter a handy tool with backlit LCD display and calibration reminders. 24/7 monitor for your nutrient and ph level to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; high and low alarm when outside parameters.
Other features: international power supply, high RF tolerance, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES calibration solution.
Made in new zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment; 2 Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase. Mountable unit measures ph, brewing, ppm 500, drinking water, ppm 700 and CF with lab quality glass that can be used for the pool, hydroponics, temperature and tds EC, and growing.
|Manufacturer||Bluelab Corporation Limited - Import (NZ) #ad|
|Warranty||Two year free repair or replacement guarantee. 6 month guarantee for ph probe|