As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Purslane Plant Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Purslane is a succulent, annual plant that you can see growing in lawns and meadows. The leaves and stems are great raw in salads. You can steam them or add them to soups, stews, and other vegetable dishes. Purslane is an edible herb grown as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Plants will re-grow after cutting.
Sow 25 purlane seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden. Only reaching 6 - 10 inches tall, this portulaca will grow a yellow flower. It has an upright growth habit with juicy, sprawling, succulent oval leaves and mild sweet-sour flavor.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, food plots, green manure crop, ground cover, pasture mixtures, and many other uses.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
And Lolla Rosa Varieties Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Buttercrunch, Salad Bowl, Great Lakes, Cimmaron, Lettuce Seed Collection for Planting, Great Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 600mg per packet. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected varieties to grow outdoors in the garden planted in the spring or fall. Grow your own and enjoy gourmet salads. In the “how to” section of our website.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Can also be grown indoors under lights or in hydroponics system.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of buttercrunch, great Lakes, Salad Bowl, cimmaron, and Lolla Rosa Lettuce Seed; A wonderful variety of shapes and colors for your salad bowl.
Fresh lettuce for salad -- a leaf of freshly cut lettuce is so much tastier than a days-old-plastic-wrapped salad kit. Prefers a bit of shade in hot summer weather. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe seed pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Untreated raw seed; not pelleted.
4. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Lamb's Quarter Seeds Chenopodium Album 40+ Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 40+ lamb's quarter seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
5. Seed Kingdom #ad
Broccoli Raab Heirloom Great Vegetable Seeds by Seed Kingdom Bulk 1,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Nice yields. Ruvo. High nutritional content. Heirloom vegetable. Days until Harvest: 45. Brassica Rapa Var.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Lovage Herb Plant Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Lovage is a perennial herb growing in USDA Zones 3 - 8 reaching 78 inches in height. Lovage works well in potato and tomato dishes, or anything in the starch category.
Levisticum officinalis, salads, aka lovage, which many people compare to celery, stews, can be used as a salt substitute, is a very old herb with properties perfect for today's healthy lifestyles.
Every part of this herb plant is edible! It will grow to about 2 - 3 feet the first, year and then possibly upwards of 6 feet after the first year. Its unique flavor, plus it gives extra flavor to vegetarian soups, and casseroles. Sow 4 - 5 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every plant you want in your herb garden.