As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
100+ Wild Strawberry Strawberries Seeds Fragaria Vesca Edible Garden Fruit Heirloom Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- Bloom time: spring Flowers / Summer Fruit. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Color: white Flowers with Red Fruit. Ame:strawberry; scientifIC NAme: Fragaria Vesca. Hardiness zone: 5 - 9.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox Albion Strawberry Plants Organic Grown 20 Bare Root Crowns Day Neutral Non-GMO #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. You will receive healthy bare root plants.
You will see growth within 3 days. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. I will send a picture 2.
The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. We always send extra plants. Make sure you see a little root when placing. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top.
When placing the roots you can cut them to 2. 5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. Strawberry plants need three things: 1. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole.
3. Generic #ad
Strawberry Seeds-2000 Strawberry Seeds for Planting Indoors/Outdoors-Strawberry Seeds Heirloom Non GMO Organic-Alpine Strawberry Seeds for Planting Home Garden-Climbing Strawberry Tree Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- The strawberry fruit can be eaten right after they have been harvested, or as an addition to fruit salads, and are often used for making various fruit products, desserts and other light meals.
This variety grows best in medium moist fertile and slightly acidic soils in sunny positions. Plant out into a permanent position in 40-50cm spacings. Each packet contains 2000 seeds.
Heirloom, with high germination rate Non-GMO seeds. Its large red fruit grow 3 to 6 centimetres in length and are very tasty. It produces shoots that recline or hang downwards; the shoots grow up to 30 centimetres in length.
Growing: sow the seeds in covered pallet planters or in planter boxes from March to April. The plants need to be covered for the winter. They flower continuously from the summer to late autumn. The fruit that are well taken care of flower four months after the seeds have been sown. The seeds germinate in 1 to 20 days at 16-20°C.
4. Generic #ad
500Pcs Strawberry Seeds for Planting Indoors/Outdoors/Home Garden|Organic Mixed Everbearing Tristar Berries Alpine Strawberry Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Strawberry is suitable to grow in fertile, loose neutral or slightly acid loam, the soil has good permeability. Strawberry english name: strawberry, a perennial herb. Before sowing, prepare a wide-mouth mud pot, soak the seeds 8-12 hours in advance, flatten it, fill it with finely crushed nutrient soil, and spread them on the surface of the soil after expansion, and then use a sieve to evenly sieve the fine sand with a thickness of about 0.
2 cm cover. Then cover it with a plastic film, Seedlings will emerge in about 10 days.
Strawberry likes a cool climate, the buds will be frozen at -15-10℃, the growth temperature of strawberry roots is 5-30℃, the optimum temperature is 15-22℃, the optimum temperature for stem and leaf growth is 20-30℃, and the temperature during flower bud differentiation must be maintained at 5 -15℃, 4-40℃ during flowering and fruiting period.
Usda hardiness zone: 3-10，Each pack contains 500 giant strawberry seeds. When strawberries are over summer, when the temperature is higher than 30℃ and the sunshine is strong, shading measures should be taken. Flowering period from April to May, Latin name: Fragaria × ananassa Duch. Fruiting period from June to July.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Easy to Grow Everbearing Garden Fruit Seeds, 200+ Red Climbing Strawberry Seeds for Planting, Ships from Iowa, USA #adCZ Grain #ad
- All natural soil like cz grain soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! You get fresh and aurhentic seeds shipped from Iowa.
Growing tips: sew 1/2 deep in good soil after the threat of frost. Cz grain guarantee: buy with confidence from CZ Grain. Tasty Edible Fruit. Growing instruction included: easy instructions and video tutorial link included.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Unique plants: turn heads with this fast growing vine. Easy to grow perennial fruit: 200+ Seeds of Red Strawberry, come back better each year. Starting indoors in the winter typically insures first year fruits. A hit with kids and adults alike.
6. mocco #ad
Strawberry Seeds 250 PCS for Planting in Pots Non GMO #admocco #ad
- Hardiness zone: 5 - 10 Light requirements: Light Shade. Quantity: 250 Seeds. Spring flowers / Summer Fruit. Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.