As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sweet/Perennial #ad
GRENADA SEASONING PEPPER,30 Seeds Sweet,intensely aromatic,very little heat. #adSweet/Perennial #ad
- Brand:sweet/perennial, Model:Sweet Pepper. Country of manufacture:United States, Mpn:seeds/annual. Country/region Of Manufacture:Trinidad and Tobago.
2. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Grenada Seasoning Pepper 10+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Grenada seasoning is a delicious hot pepper flavor without the heat! One of the most popular cooking peppers of the Caribbean! Easy to grow and very productive! .
3. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Trinidad Pimento Pepper 10+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Trinidads most popular cooking pepper! Flavor of hot peppers but not the heat! Non gmo and Pesticide free! .
4. CZ Grain #ad
100+ Seeds, Large Green Pepper Seeds to Plant, Versatile Pepper for Eating and Seasoning. Made in USA. Ships from Iowa #adCZ Grain #ad
- Easy to grow: 100+ seeds to Grow, Instructions are Included. Made in usa. Non-gmo garden seeds : excellent Herbal Supplement. Fun and Tasty. Grown and shipped from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Gift them or grow them: great gift for mom, gardener, dad, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Grow natural and nutritious Red Cayenne Hot Peppers to eat.
5. Pepper #ad
RED,YELLOW,AND CHOCOLATE, 25 seeds SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SEEDS-Caribbean Mix #adPepper #ad
- Brand:pepper, Patternname: 25 Seeds. Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper. Model:vegetable/Pepper/chili/seeds.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
85-90% Germination Rates, Highest Quality Seeds, Banana Pepper Seeds, 100+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Fantastic addition to your home garden! Delicious!Isla's Garden Seeds,Non Gmo, Sweet Banana Peppers #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fruit have thick sweet flesh, are smooth, waxy and taper to a point. Average water needs. This light yellow to red pepper averages 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and has a good sweet flavor. The sweet banana pepper will add tremendous flavor to your dish! bright & perfect for that missing touch in your home garden! Sow them 1/4" deep and keep the soil at 80-85 degrees F until germination; provide sunlight or a grow light for 12-16 hours a day.
Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 8, sweet pepper, 10, 9, 4, 5, 12; latin name: capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, 11, Heirloom, 7, Warm Season.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Wow this pepper is fun! one of the most popular selections! Popular and very useful piece to your garden! These peppers grow up to 24" tall and are very productive.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. An early producer and widely adapted.