As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Slicing Chocolate Stripes SL1139 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- An excellent choice for salads and sandwiches. Complex, rich, earthy flavors reward the gardener. Harvest in about 90 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Striped German 2374 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Bicolor red and yellow fruit. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Complex, fruity flavor and smooth texture. Harvest in about 72 days.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Patty's Striped Beefsteak Tomato Seeds 25 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant spread is 18". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant height is 36". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Each packet contains 25 seeds. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Heirloom striped beefsteak with higher yields, a richer, larger, and most importantly, more colorful fruits, fuller flavor. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Indeterminate. Yields 10-16 oz fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Harvest in 85 days.
4. Wayland Chiles #ad
Wayland Chiles Striped German Tomato Seeds #adWayland Chiles #ad
- Fruit shape: Oblong. Wayland chiles is a small family seed farm located in florida. Matures in 78 days. Plant height: 36= inches, plant Type: Indeterminate, Days to Harvest: 78.
All of the seeds sold are grown in the USA. Fruit color: Green ripening to red and yellow. The indeterminate plant has medium-tall vines that support fruit over 12 ounces.
Be sure that you are buying seeds sold by Wayland Chiles to get Wayland Chiles' guarantee, customer service, and authentic Wayland Chiles branded product. The heirloom striped german tomato is not only beautiful inside with red and yellow marbled flesh, but it is also delicious with a smooth texture and a low acid fruity flavor.
|Brand||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Warranty||Wayland Chiles warranties the seeds to germinate if planted following Wayland Chiles germination tips. See waylandchiles.com for full warranty.|
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change S10768 Certified Organic Marvel Striped Heirloom Tomato #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Grows best outside. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic marvel Striped Tomato seeds that flourish in soil.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be.
6. Unknown #ad
Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Fruit, Vegetable, Organic, Herb, Non GMO, Striped Cavern Tomato Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom #adUnknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.