As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Attracts Monarchs, Butterfly Milkweed Seeds for Planting Asclepias tuberosa Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Direct from the growers. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, 1,000 Butterflyweed Milkweed Seeds, Asclepias tuberosa Big Pack Butterflyweed Milkweed #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Quality milkweed flower seeds packaged by MySeeds. Co. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All milkweed seeds sold by myseeds.
Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Milkweed will attract all sorts of butterflies, including the beloved but near endangered Monarch butterflies.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Categorized as a perennial flowering plant in USDA Zone: 3-9. Grown from seed, milkweed plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Butterfly Milkweed Asclepias Tuberosa Garden Plant Flower Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Butterfly weed or butterfly milkweed grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 3 - 9 and thrives in full sun. This hardy plant is heat, drought, and cold tolerant. Asclepias tuberosa grows up to 28 inches tall and has bright orange blooms from summer through fall that make beautiful cut flowers.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Sow these heirloom seeds at 2 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 42 days. It also attracts butterflies, especially Monarch butterflies and is deer resisant.
4. Generic #ad
100 Mixed Asclepias Seeds Asclepias tuberosa/incarnata Perennial Bloom Seed #adGeneric #ad
- Blooms: summer, Late Summer, early Fall, Fall.100 mixed asclepias Seeds Asclepias tuberosa/incarnata Perennial Bloom Seed. Please read the Description Below For More Details. High germination Rate. Hardiness zone: 3, 6, 4, 5, 8, 7, 9.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Attract Butterflies & Help Conservation, Pack with Instructions to Grow Asclepias Tuberosa, Non-GMO Heirloom Open-Pollinated, Survival Garden Seeds, Butterfly Milkweed Seeds for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Help with insect conservation by adding milkweeds to your wildflower mix. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Our safe, naturally grown, untreated, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds are always open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Quality seeds - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Cold stratify for better germination - for best results, then sow as usual. Attract monarchs - milkweed is vital to the monarch butterflies and caterpillars as food, lay eggs and navigate by.
Showy orange flowers - butterfly milkweed, and chigger flower. Also known as pleurisy root, also known as Asclepias Tuberosa, Butterfly Weed, and as far west as California. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
This common variety grows about about 12-18" tall with showy orange flowers. Each packet also has instructions for saving seeds after harvest. Stratification encourages seeds to sprout, roll up, and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks, sprinkle seeds into a damp paper towel, recreate winter conditions to prime the seeds for planting. These seeds will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Bee, a place to live, hummingbird, and other wild pollinator species also will visit this bush.
6. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Butterflyweed Seed Balls Asclepias tuberosa Bulk Seed Bombs for Guerrilla Gardening 50 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. A show-stopping Monarch host plant. Developed by a scientist: Balanced pH and nutrition-rich matrix.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Attractive perennial: A blaze of orange tops deep green leaves.
7. Seeds2Go #ad
Pack of 100 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Butterfly Milkweed/Monarch Flower Asclepias Tuberosa #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Suitable for zones 3 - 9 Perennial Plant that will Retun Each Year. Before planting, Milkweed seeds need to go through a period of cold stratification.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. A 2' to 3' tall native perennial with clusters of bright orange flowers that attract butterflies. Pure live seed, US Native, not introduced alien.