As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wagner's #ad
Wagner's 76029 Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 40-Pound Bag #adWagner's #ad
- Thin shelled sunflower - makes it easy for small beaked birds to open. Attracts the widest variety of birds. Made in the USA. This seed has the high energy content that all birds need to maintain their healthy lifestyle. Highest quality grains used.
2. EasyGoProducts #ad
EasyGoProducts 40 Pound Black Oil Seed Bird Food, Brown Blackseed-40 #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- The general nutritional components of black oil sunflower seed are: 28 percent fat, 25 percent fiber, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin E, 15 percent protein, A and B vitamins, Potassium.
Included Components: 1 Bag. Black oil seeds also have thinner shells, making them easier for small birds to crack. It works in all types of feeders like hopper, platform and tube style feeders, attracting a large variety of birds. Black oil sunflower seed is a quality seed at an economical price.
Wide varieties of birds – cardinals, blackbirds, Woodpeckers, House Sparrows, Juncos, Finches, grosbeaks, Nutcrackers, Chickadees, Titmice, Doves, Jays, Nuthatches, & Grackle. When compared to striped sunflower seeds, black oil seeds are meatier and have a higher oil content, giving birds more nutrition and calories in every bite. Ingredients – 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed.
3. Meadow Ridge Farms #ad
40-Pound Bag, Meadow Ridge Farms Black Oil Sunflower Bird Seed #adMeadow Ridge Farms #ad
- The freshest, locally blended, and bagged daily in Delano Minnesota using the highest quality products. Ingredients: 100% Black Oil Sunflower. It attracts: house sparrow, red-breasted nuthatch, pine grosbeak, white-crowned sparrow, purple finch, Dark-Eyed Junco, evening Grosbeak, house finch, Rock Dove Pigeon, common redpoll, blue jay, Northern Cardinal, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Mourning Dove, Gray Jay Whiskey Jack, Rose-Breasted Grosbeak, downy woodpecker, Black-Capped Chickadee, Grackle.
4. CountryMax #ad
CountryMax Backyard Seeds Black Oil Sunflower 50 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Packed with nutrients - high fat, protein and packed with vitamins this seed is a valuable and nutritious part of any bird’s diet. Multi-use - can be used in hopper, platform, tube, and window feeders. Attracts variety - bobwhites, pine siskin, Northern Cardinal, nuthatches, grosbeaks, nuthatches, finches, titmice, goldfinches, juncos, chickadees, doves, and woodpeckers.
Thin shells - thinner shells means that a wide variety of birds can eat Black Oil Sunflower seeds. Backyard favorite - High-energy, high-protein, year-round favorite.
5. BioNatal #ad
BioNatal Black Seed Oil from Cold-Pressed Ethiopian Seeds #adBioNatal #ad
- Ethiopian 99% Sortex purity seeds only. 100% handmade. Non-filtered 5% powdered seeds gives highest level of TQ 3. 56%. Glass 16oz container. One-time cold-press method 77-84F.
6. Shafer Seed #ad
50 lbs, Shafer seed BCGEN50 Sunflower Seed 100% Oil #adShafer Seed #ad
- Soft shells open easily. Order comes in a 25 pound bag. Draws in cardinals, jays, grosbeaks, woodpeckers and many other species. Use alone or add to any of your favorite feed. Fabulous sunflower mix attracts a wide variety of colorful songbirds.
7. Pennington #ad
20 lbs, Pennington Select Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Feed #adPennington #ad
- Wild bird seed comes in a convenient 20-lb pack. Ideal for woodpeckers, titmice and house finches. Contains added vitamins and minerals.
Source of high-quality protein and is the most popular choice of seed-eating birds. It is ideal for feeding birds year-round and should be a staple item for bird lovers.