As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Container Flower Seeds, 500 Seeds, Outsidepride Yellow Begonia Indoor House Plant Outdoor Basket #adOutsidepride #ad
- Begonia is a 12 inch annual growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 Sow 3 - 4 seeds per plant to begin growing these beautiful yellow begonias. Begonia plants will only reach 12 inches tall as this is a very compact plant which can be used indoors.
Complete planting instructions on packet of seed for these yellow begonias. Begonia seeds germinate best in warm temperatures and keep soil moist.
2. SAVOIR #ad
SAVOIR 100 Pcs Begonia Tuberosa Double Flower Seed Mix #adSAVOIR #ad
- This begonia mix grows to a height of 12 inches with red, white, orange, yellow, and pink blooms from spring to fall. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Sow at 2 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 14 - 28 days.
These heirloom flowers make wonderful container plants, hanging basket flowers, house plants, bedding flowers, or shade garden flowers. Begonia tuberosa double mix grows as an annual mix in USDA Zones: 3 - 10 and thrives in partial shade to full shade areas.
3. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Nonstop Mix Begonia Seeds, Pack of 40 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Pelleted seeds are small seeds that have been clay-coated to make them larger and more uniform in size and shape, making them easier to handle when planting. Everyone loves gorgeous, and contain double, semi-double, colorful Nonstop. Perfect accents in the shade, they are versatile enough for containers or garden culture.
Renowned for their great heat tolerance and super-dependable garden performance, they fill the space with lush foliage and fresh color over many months. But once these compact 10-inch plants begin to bloom in early summer, you won't be able to see beyond the dazzling 2- to 4-inch flowers.
Expect nonstop to spread 12 to 15 inches wide in the container. This seed comes as a "pellet". This delightful and economical begonia mix contains five separate colors, all with showy dark green foliage.
Plants can also be started indoors and planted outdoors after the risk of frost has passed. They grow quickly and easily, burst into bloom just 4 to 5 months from sowing, high-performing, and crested forms for an even greater show. If you plan to start your seeds indoors, light, be sure to check out our Bio Dome Seed Starter Kit. With the bio dome, you can control the temperature, and soil mix to ensure your seeds become strong for transplant.
4. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Double White Begonia Indoor House Plant Outdoor Basket, Container Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 12 inch annual. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 3 - 10 . No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Bloom color: White. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Begonia Tuberosa Double Salmon Garden Flower Plant Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Begonia tuberosa double salmon grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 3 - 10 and thrives in partial shade areas. Begonia salmon grows to a height of 12 inches with salmon pink blooms from spring to fall. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
This heirloom flower makes a wonderful container plant, hanging basket flower, bedding flower, house plant, or shade garden flower. Sow at 2 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 14 - 28 days.
6. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Flower, Pink & White Picotee & Double Pink Mix Begonia, Seeds,Bulbs,Plants,&More, Plant, Beautiful Pink & White Flowering Bulb #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Pretty flowering perennial begonias Provide a wonderful selection of color in your home garden, and also look great in spectacular cut flower bouquets.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Container Flower Seeds, 500 Seeds, Outsidepride Orange Begonia Indoor House Plant Outdoor Basket #adOutsidepride #ad
- This dazzling double orange begonia is a real performer, and it can be established by growing Begonia Tuberosa seeds! Begonia plants are popular and greatly admired for their compact growth and incredible color display all summer long. They are frost-tender, so plant after frost danger has passed.
The flower seeds are very small and should not be covered. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Also, begonias are heavy feeders and perform best with a monthly application of a balanced liquid fertilizer. Begonias are 12 inch annual plants growing in usDA zones 3 - 10 or a perennial indoor house plants.
Start begonia seeds indoors 12 weeks before last frost. Transplant tuberous Begonias into quality garden soil that has had organic matter added to it. These orange flowering begonia plants will only reach 12 inches tall.
Begonias do very well in dappled light, giving color where many flower cannot perform well. Begonia care includes keeping the soil moist but not soggy. Begonia plants also look best if they're trimmed after the blooms are spent. Harden off begonia plants for 10 - 14 days before transplanting outdoors. Press the begonia seeds onto the sterile potting mixture, water from underneath and cover the flower seed tray with glass or plastic wrap to hold in the moisture.